PDA

View Full Version : Ace Combat Infinity

XxSuperRyugaxX
23rd July 2014, 07:41 PM
Hey guys, someone is playing this game? For those who don't know, is the new game FREE TO PLAY by Project Aces!
This game is really great and very funny to play, but of coruse, because it's a F2P, you can't play forever :p you have to use "fuels" for play games, but a lot of them can be unlocked by reaching the objective of some challenges.
Sooo, anyone is playing this? If yes tell here :D so we can play!!

P.S = Cipher, I know you play this!! 8)

Ragsus Maxima
8th August 2014, 09:48 PM
I discovered this game the last week, and by far I'm liking it. Although the obnoxious fuel system that game has, it's fun to play, especially if you don't dedicate lots of hours on it. After the Assault Horizon fiasco, with this new iteration (?), Infinity recovered most of the spirit of Ace Combat (well, maybe...).

As I said before, the big drawback is the fuel system (one single unit needs 4 hours to be resupplied, no joke), forcing you to play sporadically unless you use your stocked fuel, which isn't free. Nevertheless, ACI is my small daily dose of happiness and works fine as a stress relief. :)

Xpand
9th August 2014, 03:31 PM
I'm a big AC fan, I still play all the PS1 and PS2 series but when I heard AC:I would be F2P I swore on everything sacred that I would never touch it. It might aswell have a big middle finger on the cover photo for me.

TeabagMcFrag
9th August 2014, 05:44 PM
I play this. Recently got the special Rafale M Vent d'Ange in a drop. I'm having such fun using it. However when I crash or get shot down, it takes ages to repair, I guess that's to balance out the aircraft.

XxSuperRyugaxX
9th August 2014, 09:22 PM
Yeah, it depends by the aircraft. I'm using the F-22A Raptor and it takes a life, I have always to use the emergency repair D:
Anyway guys add me! So we can play :)

Ragsus Maxima
9th August 2014, 10:50 PM
So once I get the higher-end planes, I must be extra careful when I do my strafing runs...
By the way, I'll add you later. ^ ^