PDA

View Full Version : Bring back classic tracks on Wipeout

Zeppy
30th May 2014, 09:49 AM
As titles says, they should bring back the classic tracks from the previous Wipeout games and remake the whole thing, I would love to do a run through Gare D'Europa one of my favourite tracks of all time. Anyone agree?

Xpand
30th May 2014, 09:16 PM
I would only like a remake so I could see the old ship and track models remade with today's detail, I bet they'd look gorgeous. As for gameplay on the tracks themselves I don't think that's enough of a reason to remake stuff from the PS1 trilogy simply because nothing beats playing on the original.

Rapier Racer
2nd June 2014, 10:28 AM
I think they need to make a new game outright, hell I'd take it on the PS3 it might mean better sales! If they do classic tracks I think it would be cool if they went down the Wipeout 3 SE route with the Wipeout 3 league and then the 8 classic tracks forming the classic league. Gara d'Europa was my favourite track from 2097 and as joy filled as I was to see it appear on 3SE ....I just wasn't the same, they made it not night anymore and took away the thunderstorm!

Jonny
2nd June 2014, 11:20 PM
I would really enjoy a graphically and physically updated wipE'out". Starting sequence, after race scenes (like the F1-Games) HD textures and models for ships and tracks, but keeping the setting, characters, basic gameplay and so on...