PDA

View Full Version : Sabotage Bay

Austinutiy
25th April 2014, 04:22 PM
This account is now inactive.

Snakenator1
25th April 2014, 04:35 PM
Welcome to the board :)
You may not yet post in the fan fic section yet as you don't have the posting privileges currently. You may acquire this privilege after a set number of posts (please don't spam of course). Whether the mods will move this is unclear to me.

Secondly 0.0 Feisar may have a secret involvement in the temtesh bay disaster! ooooh I like to see how this story pans out ;)

Ace3000
25th April 2014, 04:35 PM
Sweet, a fanfiction based on the theory that a FEISAR Super Missile may have caused the Temtesh Bay disaster, am I right in assuming so?

Snakenator1
25th April 2014, 04:38 PM
Correct Ace, the wiki states there's a speculation that a super missile was the weapon that caused the disaster. Possibly belonging to Feisar 0.0

Ace3000
25th April 2014, 04:47 PM
Heh, thought as much. I think that this story would work well with the mysterious caller being the director of Wyvern, it's the son of one of the victims, searching for the truth of who or what caused the disaster, just my opinion, though. Seeing as you created Wyvern, what do you think of that, Snake?

EDIT: Also, he used to work for FEISAR, so he'd be able to obtain some information while he worked there.

Austinutiy
25th April 2014, 05:02 PM

Snakenator1
25th April 2014, 05:15 PM
I think that this story would work well with the mysterious caller being the director of Wyvern, it's the son of one of the victims, searching for the truth of who or what caused the disaster, just my opinion, though. Seeing as you created Wyvern, what do you think of that, Snake?

EDIT: Also, he used to work for FEISAR, so he'd be able to obtain some information while he worked there.

ooh you trying to tangle in my team with this fan fic :D could work well that. The awesome thing about these fictions is that they are always open to change :)

In regards to the forum activity we are a small but dedicated fan base, while some members have been inactive for a while, you can catch many people still posting here.
As for correcting your username you may want to contact the admins ;)

Jonny
25th April 2014, 09:54 PM
Please be patient with this. We from Jennter lost a good friend and pilot during this desaster :'(

BTW welcome to WZ :)

Snakenator1
25th April 2014, 09:56 PM
Same goes here for Wyvern, a special memorial service is held at our HQ to honour the lives lost during the disaster every year :'(
Those brave pilots will never be forgotten ;)

Ace3000
26th April 2014, 05:52 AM
Since Temtesh Bay is in Australia, for our nation, the world and indeed, the entire AG racing community, Angelus R&D will use everything in its power to aid in the search for the truth of this disaster.

Austinutiy
26th April 2014, 10:44 AM

Snakenator1
26th April 2014, 10:54 AM
Dun.....dun......duuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn 0.0

Austinutiy
26th April 2014, 11:02 AM

Ace3000
26th April 2014, 11:17 AM
Would that be East or West Australia time?

Austinutiy
26th April 2014, 03:16 PM

Ace3000
26th April 2014, 03:29 PM
Absolutely no idea, I don't think it was ever mentioned where exactly, just that it was in Australia.

EDIT: Though, judging by the way stuff works here, I'd guess that the most logical place would be in the Eastern states.

Jonny
26th April 2014, 03:37 PM
Looks like WipEout fanon is back alive :)

Austinutiy
26th April 2014, 05:06 PM

Ace3000
5th May 2014, 06:48 AM
Absolutely no idea, I don't think it was ever mentioned where exactly, just that it was in Australia.

EDIT: Though, judging by the way stuff works here, I'd guess that the most logical place would be in the Eastern states.

Go me, it seems I did not look into it deep enough, Temtesh Bay is located in a mine in Central Australia.

keg_11
5th May 2014, 08:57 AM
Go me, it seems I did not look into it deep enough, Temtesh Bay is located in a mine in Central Australia.

I suspect Temtesh Bay was based off the BHP Billiton Olympic Dam mine in South Australia.

Ace3000
5th May 2014, 09:28 AM
I guess it could be.

Austinutiy
5th May 2014, 03:50 PM
Just wanted to take a second to say that this project isn't abandoned, I simply am dealing with school at the moment.

Austinutiy
12th May 2014, 02:53 PM