PDA

View Full Version : Sheepgirl's Fleece - yeah baby! it's ON!!!

terra-wrists
9th April 2014, 09:36 PM
I know many of us have a problem with pilots who play a different game - one we don't quite understand and results in our ships being hunted by a pilot waiting for the oppo to shoot you point blank, ala xx333 crew, or in the case of lone wolf in sheeps clothing, sheepgirl herself (or the many accounts he/she races under).

Well, I got some news for you all. 2 nights ago, I was playing some flash races and ended joining sheepgirls room - she/he was racing under the Ur_being_hunted account.

I've kept things civil with sheepy, and often complimented when I got the crap trolled out of me on track by his/her weapons antics... I'm sure you're all familiar with those (slow down to shoot etc).

Anyway, I messaged to say hello and got this back:

Beat player more than 3 seconds = 1 point
Eliminate player = 1 point.

I thought this could be quite interesting, since I know that sheepy is a weapons graduate from magec... and me? well, I like to think i'm fast, so I agreed. The hunt was on...

...And I must say, I had the most fun that night, playing this way. At first, it was just the two of us racing this way and I was winning on points... then others joined and things started to balance out. It was very exciting, and we had huge amounts of fun.

I' sent a PSN message to sheepy yesterday, asking if I can post this new way to play here in WZ. Sheepy confirmed back with me (just signed into PSN and saw the message) so I thought I'd post this.

Fret not, if sheepy is in a room hosting, just send a PM asking for Sheepgirls Fleece - and it's on!

I'm gonna go online now to see if sheepy is racing, that was a good night and some serious hunting when we raced for the fleece :D I was the one being hunted. And it was fun running away and doing bat **** crazy moves to escape some of those weapons!

Hellfire_WZ
9th April 2014, 10:46 PM
Please read the sticky...