PDA

View Full Version : The Auricom Prototype Zone Challange

Sonickyle27
12th March 2014, 07:01 PM
So you possibly see where I'm going with this.

One day I was bored and decided to see how far I can get on Empire Climb on Zone mode with the Auricom Prototype.
Somehow I did better than my previous record, which was 56 zones with the Feisar Agility. I got 69 zones with the Auricom Prototype.

So...
How far can you get on Empire Climb in Zone mode with the Auricom Prototype? It's defiantly harder than usual. Bad steering combined with the wider chassis makes this harder.

Snakenator1
12th March 2014, 07:04 PM
I did a similar challenge with the pir-hana speed ship on the same track and pulled off 71 zones before the inevitable, so there's another for you.
But I'll give your challenge a go sometime, good idea with the ship choice though =)

stin
13th March 2014, 12:48 PM
I will give a try through my lunch break.

Stevie :)

Edit, l did managed 52 zones after 30 mins of trying but took me a while to get used for this track!

Snakenator1
13th March 2014, 02:32 PM
I just did it last night and I pulled off about 63 zones, the handling is similar to the pir-hana speed ship so I'm fairly use to the sluggish handling of the prototype ship.

I feel like that's a really decent score, but compared to when I used the pir-hana speed on sol2 zone I got 102 zones so could be better.

Amaroq Dricaldari
1st April 2014, 04:42 AM
I got like 60+ with the Pir-Hana Prototype. Gotta give the Auricom Prototype a go.

Also, welcome to the forum, Sonickyle.

I did it... Zone 70 in the Auricom Prototype.