PDA

View Full Version : Anyone having connection issues?

Mitchemous
9th March 2014, 09:56 PM
I haven't been able to connect to the servers at all today, just wondering if anyone has any info?

possesed13
9th March 2014, 10:02 PM
yeap... and im waiting....

- - - Updated - - -

just logged in... :) see you there

Feydius
10th March 2014, 06:04 PM
I have this problem right now. It keeps saying "Connecting..." directly after selecting the online function.

possesed13
10th March 2014, 06:07 PM
yesterday i couldnt connect all day! today i can but the server is all messed up! very bad latency!
i hope sony doesnt do anything bad....

Mitchemous
11th March 2014, 05:09 PM
Me too. I'd flip if they shut down the servers!

Zzonkmiles
12th March 2014, 04:46 AM
Nintendo is shutting down some of its servers for their Wii games in May, including Mario Kart Wii. I can't believe they're doing that, especially since MKW is bundled with new Wiis. So I hope Sony doesn't pull the plug on WipeOut. Even though I don't race online much (because there aren't a lot of Zone Battle pilots out there), I do love checking the world records and watching El Cho get closer and closer to Super Ryuga/Funeral Mask on Syncopia!

blackwiggle
12th March 2014, 05:54 AM
Sony had shut the PSN down 5.5 hours for maintenance.
They had given warning that it was going to happen.
http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PSN-General/PSN-Maintenanc-e-scheduled-for-Tuesday-11th-March/td-p/20985923

If you ever find you can't connect to the PSN, just go to a official Sony Playstation forum and look under the PSN section, under either Announcements or General.
They now usually give at least 5 days notice [I'm just hoping they don't have one planned for the AVALON meet on 21st]
Avalon organizers have had that happen before, I think it was on the 2nd or 3rd event, and it was in the days before they gave advanced notice, a lot of very angry WO pilots.