PDA

View Full Version : I'm off of sabatical, Kudos to Pavel

JABBERJAW
25th June 2003, 02:42 AM
That vector time on stanza time trial by pavel was a tough one to crack, the hardest so far. I think there is about another second and a half to be taken off if given a lot more effort. When I saw your name ahead of mine on porta kora tt it gave me the push to start playing again, so thanks :D . My reflexes are questionable on the fast speeds right now after the four month sabatical

Lance
25th June 2003, 04:00 AM
:o
vector? oh, no. does this mean you are now going to compete in all classes?

zargz
25th June 2003, 09:16 AM
That vector time on stanza time trial by pavel was a tough one to crack, the hardest so far.
well stanza IS my favorite on wo3! (^_^)b

When I saw your name ahead of mine on porta kora tt it gave me the push to start playing again, so thanks :D .
dont tell anybody! (as somebody told me instead of 'dont mention it!' )
so u finally saw it ..
I was hoping u wont notice it for a looooooooong time! (^____^ ; )

My reflexes are questionable on the fast speeds right now after the four month sabatical
so now u gonna punish us in the lower classes for THAT? (~_^ )

xEik
25th June 2003, 11:52 AM
Too bad that Vector Single Race for regular PAL now belongs to me. \(^O^)/ *tries to drag zargz into some competition for the PAL tables*

JABBERJAW
25th June 2003, 01:19 PM
hmmm? I forgot the pal version 8)

xEik
26th June 2003, 09:37 PM
*Notices that Al posted his records for Vector Stanza Inter PAL*

This is war! :evil: Actually, this will be war when I manage to get time for racing. :P

zargz
28th June 2003, 01:25 AM
Too bad that Vector Single Race for regular PAL now belongs to me. \(^O^)/ *tries to drag zargz into some competition for the PAL tables*

uuuugghh .. *awaikening 2 c amazed how xeik and V blew most of his old times away*

zargz
28th June 2003, 01:28 AM
.. let's not 4get Tom Brougham .. (-_-")