PDA

View Full Version : Engine sound comparisons.

Ruuku
26th February 2014, 05:21 AM
After plugging in my Vita to my PC as an experiment, I had a thought. No one has ever gotten clear sound of the engines of 2048.

http://youtu.be/EQHqd5bXlsQ

So that's what I've done. I suppose you guys could argue about the inspirations for these noises, or marvel at how they made that "ftftftft" noise when you pull hard on the steering.

EDIT: http://youtu.be/EAikB9hV5Rc FCS Voices for Rossriders :P

Jonny
26th February 2014, 12:02 PM
wow, pretty cool :)
I like the FEISAR soind, thats how a F1 car should sound.

rdmx
27th February 2014, 02:34 AM
The engine sounds always seemed off in Wipeout 2048, seemed like it was looping the same 'acceleration' sound over and over even when you were travelling at the same speed.

Rossriders
1st March 2014, 11:21 PM
Always wanted to hear these given it's going to be forever until I can get a vita and 2048. Thanks :)

There's one request if possible...if you could get the computer voices for all the weapon/item pickups for ever team. I've heard to DEATH FEISAR, AG systems, Qirex and Piranha...but very little for Auricom. Though I'd like to hear it for all teams if that's not too difficult.

Thanks in any event.

Ruuku
2nd March 2014, 03:59 AM
Updated Main Post, should include FCS voices now.

It was what I was gonna do next actually... they aren't all that audible though.

Rossriders
2nd March 2014, 01:46 PM
While they aren't too audible, I'm still thankful for them none the less. What's up next if I may ask?

Ruuku
2nd March 2014, 08:05 PM
I can't think of anything else that needs recording... hmmm.

If anybody wants anything, Just ask!

Synergy2048
2nd March 2014, 09:26 PM
I was thinking you should also record the descriptions of all the AG-Craft from each team. While someone already did that on youtube, they only recorded it by camera or with Kraftwerk playing in the background. Maybe now you can record the voice over descriptions without the music playing.

T-301
6th July 2017, 09:39 PM
Could you reupload those somewhere? The videos are unavailable.