PDA

View Full Version : 2214 FX400/350 League - Expressions of Interest

keg_11
17th February 2014, 12:05 AM
As I am up to date with my Wipeout Chronicles (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?8861-Wipeout-Chronicles), I'm planning to provide a full commentary on this year's FX400/350 Leagues (proper race-by-race reviews and current news). However, I've got an idea to make it a bit interesting: make it an online event rather than race on it myself and write based on it.

I'll start it up in a couple of weeks & I won't do this unless I don't have the numbers, so I'm seeking expressions of interest of anyone interested in doing this. Two races (one for 400 and 350 respectively) will be run every couple of weeks with a week long qualifying run to see who will make up the grid. Preferably I would like a full 12 pilot grid, but this doesn't work, I'll think of a way to work around it.

Hope to hear from you guys!:)

- - - Updated - - -

Races will run once a month with a few exceptions (races would normally run on F1 weekends). There will be two races: one for FX350 and one for FX400. Both run on the same tracks, so that not a problem. Also, I'm proposing a a one-week qualifying period to make it a bit more interesting. Just simply, your best lap time from a time trial period would be used to determine your position on the grid (is it possible to "rig" the online grid to predetermined places, or is it always pure random? If it is random, disregard this)

In regards to team selection, I rather not go with picking a team because that's who you normally race with. I'm just a bit concerned that it'll conflict with the previous records (e.g. Assegai wins the championship after being on the bottom for the last two years etc.). Keeping that in mind, I would like it that you pick pilots based on their progress according to the fanfic and your impression of your race skill. For example, I am a half-decent pilot, but not overly competitive (came near bottom in the Equilibrium Resurgence final), so I would pick FEISAR in the FX400 and AG Systems in the FX350. See the Chronicles (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?8861-Wipeout-Chronicles) for more info.

If you have any problem, just post and we can work around it.

Proposed Calender*:

Vineta K - March 9
Anulpha Pass - March 30
Moa Therma - Apr 20
Chenghou Project - May 11
Metropia - Jun 8
Tech de Ra - Jul 6
The Amphiseum - Aug 24
Modesto Heights - Sep 21
Sebenco Climb - Oct 12
Ubermall - Nov 9
Sol 2 - Nov 23
Talon's Junction - Dec 7

*NOTE: If we miss a date, we can catch catch up later on. This calender is not strict.

- - - Updated - - -

Competitors:

FX400:

Harimau - Maciek1704 (GMT +1)
EG-X - Michemous (Pontiac400) (GMT -6)
AG Systems - stin (stin_wz) (GMT)
Icaras - xI-eI2aiiZZa-Ix (GMT +1)
Triakis - keg_11 (GMT +11 [AEDT])
Mirage - Mietepiet (GMT +1)
FEISAR
Piranha
Qirex
Auricom - Rossriders (GMT -5)
Assegai - TheConzio(GMT +8 )
Goteki 45

FX350:

Goteki 45 - Mike458
EG-X - keg_11 (GMT +11 [AEDT])
Mirage - Mietepiet (GMT +1)
Icaras
Qirex - Michemous (Pontiac400) (GMT -6)
FEISAR - TheConzio(GMT +8 )
AG Systems
Harimau - xI-eI2aiiZZa-Ix (GMT +1)
Auricom - stin (stin_wz) (GMT)
Piranha - Rossriders (GMT -5)
Assegai - Maciek1704 (GMT +1)
Triakis

- - - Updated - - -

The first race will be this Sunday 17th. I would very much appreciate it if people give good warning if they can't make it, because I'd rather not go into the situation where some pilots are up in the early hours for only two races. We'll discuss on a time.
Because we have more than 8 pilots, could people post their fastest time trial times (I'm wasn't going to bother with fastest laps in a TT, but if that's no problem for you guys, we'll do that) this week.
I have made some changes to the team allocations, so everyone needs to look at the first post if you have been given a new team. But, these are now permanent, so for those who want to compete but haven't signed up, you've only got a handful of teams to choose from.

TheConzio
17th February 2014, 09:39 AM
I'm interested :)

Mike458
20th February 2014, 06:01 PM
As soon as I get my new PS3 (my current PS3 has the Yellow Light of Death), I'm in!

Jonny
20th February 2014, 06:04 PM
Sounds intresting^^

Greevb
20th February 2014, 08:20 PM
Yes likewise sounds very interesting, I'm down.

TheConzio
21st February 2014, 12:32 AM
Preferably I would like a full 12 pilot grid

Would be 8 Pilots :)

keg_11
21st February 2014, 04:47 AM
True, 8 pilots minimum.

Since there are a few people who are interested, I'll outline my intentions for this season:

Races will run once a month with a few exceptions (races would normally run on F1 weekends). There will be two races: one for FX350 and one for FX400. Both run on the same tracks, so that not a problem. Also, I'm proposing a a one-week qualifying period to make it a bit more interesting. Just simply, your best lap time from a time trial period would be used to determine your position on the grid (is it possible to "rig" the online grid to predetermined places, or is it always pure random? If it is random, disregard this)

In regards to team selection, I rather not go with picking a team because that's who you normally race with. I'm just a bit concerned that it'll conflict with the previous records (e.g. Assegai wins the championship after being on the bottom for the last two years etc.). Keeping that in mind, I would like it that you pick pilots based on their progress according to the fanfic and your impression of your race skill. For example, I am a half-decent pilot, but not overly competitive (came near bottom in the Equilibrium Resurgence final), so I would pick FEISAR in the FX400 and AG Systems in the FX350. See the Chronicles (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?8861-Wipeout-Chronicles) for more info.

If you have any problem, just post and we can work around it.

Proposed Calender*:

Vineta K - March 9
Anulpha Pass - March 30
Moa Therma - Apr 20
Chenghou Project - May 11
Metropia - Jun 8
Tech de Ra - Jul 6
The Amphiseum - Aug 24
Modesto Heights - Sep 21
Sebenco Climb - Oct 12
Ubermall - Nov 9
Sol 2 - Nov 23
Talon's Junction - Dec 7

*NOTE: If we miss a date, we can catch catch up later on. This calender is not strict.

Pilots:

FX400:
Roman KOVALENKO (RUS) - Harimau
Jean BELMONDO (FRA) - EG-X
Þora HARALDSSEN (NOR) - AG Systems
Julia O'CONNELL (IRL) - Icaras
Liana MORELLI (ITA) - Triakis
Sebak ABOU-GAZIA (UAE) - Mirage
Griffin LANG (GER) - FEISAR
Thiago CASTILLO (BRA) - Piranha
Nadia ELENOVA (RUS) - Qirex
Tyrrell BYRON (USA) - Auricom
Ryoichi HONDA (JPN) - Assegai
Colin EMERY (GBR) - Goteki 45

FX350:
Tobin MORRIS (NZL) - Goteki 45
HUANG Min (CHN) - EG-X
Sergei ZOLOTOV (RUS) - Mirage
Lia PEREIRA (PRT) - Icaras
Jakob SOMMER (GER) - Qirex
Valentino BERGAMASTO (ITA) - FEISAR
Eriko SHIMIZU (JPN) - AG Systems
Adelaide FERNANDES (BRA) - Harimau
Alex SANGSTER (AUS) - Auricom
Andris OZOLIŅÅ* (LAT) - Piranha
Obaid MEER (UAE) - Assegai
Jason COLONOMOS (GRE) - Triakis

TheConzio
21st February 2014, 05:23 AM
Would I be able to choose Assegai for both FX400 and FX350?

keg_11
21st February 2014, 10:57 AM
FX350: No

FX400: Possibly. Based on what I've seen through Equilibrium and the F3600, you're probably the fastest of the pilots that have already signed up, so I could see you piloting one of the top teams (Harimau, Ag-S, EG-X, Icaras). We'll wait and see what everyone else picks.

Greevb
21st February 2014, 05:31 PM
I'm big on FEISAR and more recently Piranha and Icaras, these would be my first thoughts.

Jonny
21st February 2014, 05:56 PM
I think I´m mid-field, so Mirage or FEISAR.
Do you plan to allow Vita users to take part? (Difficult to organise, I know)

Mike458
21st February 2014, 08:33 PM
Well, to rig the grid would be to stage everyone up on the start/finish line (as the grid marks are highlighted) manually, otherwise no.

Are we allowed to choose our own pilots for this season, and can we only contest in the FX350 or the FX400 (as I do not have Pulse)?

keg_11
21st February 2014, 09:17 PM
Jonny: Probably not, considering the issues we had during Equilibrium.

Mike: The way I've written the Chronicles, the FX400 and FX350 merge so that they both run on the same tracks. i.e. you only need Wipeout HD Fury to compete.

stin
22nd February 2014, 10:25 AM
Which game are you referring? I`m in

stevie :)

TheConzio
22nd February 2014, 10:42 AM
HD Fury :)

stin
22nd February 2014, 10:43 AM
Ah..ok, but I`m still in :)

stevie:)

Jonny
3rd March 2014, 09:59 AM
No Vita users...ok...

keg_11
3rd March 2014, 10:44 AM
Unless we make the rooms public. Correct me if I'm wrong, the issue we had with Vitas in equilibrium was that we weren't able to invite them into private session, right? (If everyone's on time, we won't need to worry about randoms as the lobby will b full)

TheConzio
3rd March 2014, 02:25 PM
Good thinking Keg, we all just have to be on time.

Mitchemous
5th March 2014, 01:51 PM
Wish I woulda seen this sooner!!! I'm in!

xI-eI2aiiZZa-Ix
5th March 2014, 03:45 PM
The best pilots shall receive the best crafts? Is that correct?
Poor guy getting piranha :D
Anyway i dont get the mechanics behind your intented project: people doing some TTs and the best lap time decides your starting place in real race?
And why is there such a long period for each track?
Please enlighten me :D

keg_11
5th March 2014, 09:16 PM
The thing is, this tournament roll in with my Wipeout Chronicles fanfics (in the Fanfiction section of these forums), so the management of it will be a bit different from a conventional tournament.

The best pilots shall receive the best crafts? Is that correct?
Poor guy getting piranha :D
Sort of, mainly so it keeps in line with the previous years of the fanfic. I will be allowing people to pick lower down teams, but I don't want someone who's perennially last suddenly winning every race in the season.

Anyway i dont get the mechanics behind your intented project: people doing some TTs and the best lap time decides your starting place in real race?
That was a proposed idea if there was someway to influence the start grid before each race. That has since been scrapped.

And why is there such a long period for each track?
I want to emulate an actual season of racing (hopefully). I'll probably pm the pilots when a race is coming up, and if we miss a date for various reasons, don't worry, we can easily postpone (The calender is NOT strict).

Hope this clears things up :)

- - - Updated - - -

I've got an idea that may solve the team selection issue we have come across. For those who want to race, post your top 3 teams who you want to pilot. Once everyone has done that, I'll sort you into the teams where I can. Some people may not get their first preference, but I'll do my best.

For me:

1. AG Systems
2. Triakis
3. FEISAR

Mitchemous
6th March 2014, 02:58 AM
My preference:
1st: Auricom
2nd: Icaras
3rd:EGX

xI-eI2aiiZZa-Ix
6th March 2014, 04:55 AM
Is a commitment compulsory? I think i need at first some experience to understand it completely.
I suppose we are doing only phantom?
I would estimate myself as an average player since you wont probably know much about me.
1. Icaras
2. Harimau
3. AG

keg_11
6th March 2014, 05:04 AM
I would like to, and yes we're going to race in phantom class.

stin
6th March 2014, 04:18 PM
1, AG. Systems
2, Goteki 45
3, Icaras

Maciek1704
6th March 2014, 04:39 PM
Can I still join?

keg_11
6th March 2014, 09:42 PM
Sure, if that's the case we'll have to do that qualifying thing I had recently discarded. The difference being is who will race. (Basically the fastest lap from a phantom time trial).

Rossriders
7th March 2014, 03:25 PM
It does sound interesting and I could give it a shot. what would keep me from taking part though is naturally, life.

Although that being said, I'll try to contribute in what ways I can. Far as craft goes...I'm still sorting things out but as of now.

1.Auricom
2.Triakis
3. Piranha

Mitchemous
7th March 2014, 05:16 PM
1, AG. Systems
2, Goteki 45
3, Icaras

We meet again stin! This time to determine who goes down in the history books!

keg_11
7th March 2014, 11:51 PM
1, AG. Systems
2, Goteki 45
3, Icaras

Ha ha :D

Maciek1704
8th March 2014, 10:59 AM
1. Assegai
2. AG-Sys
3. Harimau
;)

TheConzio
8th March 2014, 01:03 PM
1. Assegai
2. FEISAR
3. Qirex

I like your first choice Maciek ;)

stin
8th March 2014, 05:30 PM
- - - Updated - - -

Ha ha :D

As long I keep winning, I`m happy :P

Maciek1704
8th March 2014, 07:57 PM
So... We will race tommorow?
At what time?
PS:
Obaid MEER (UAE) - Assegai "Obiad" in my language means "dinner" D;

keg_11
8th March 2014, 09:21 PM
Oh:o Interesting to know. I just took that name from an Emirati footballer. :)

Anyway, It's really good to see this much support for this tourney and I appreciate it. At this point, I'm still waiting on Greevb to send his team preferences so I will not be running the race today, but I will probably run the race for the following Sunday. (If anyone has some objections to this, speak out).

I've also allocated teams to those pilots who have sent their preferences. Some did get their first choice, but others I've had to switch due to continuity with the fanfics and the skill of the pilots (mainly those who raced in Equilibrium):

FX400:

Harimau - Maciek1704
EG-X - Michemous (Pontiac400)
AG Systems - stin (stin_wz)
Icaras - xI-eI2aiiZZa-Ix
Triakis - keg_11
Mirage - Mietepiet
FEISAR
Piranha
Qirex
Auricom - Rossriders
Assegai - TheConzio
Goteki 45

FX350:

Goteki 45 - xI-eI2aiiZZa-Ix
EG-X - keg_11
Mirage - Mietepiet
Icaras - Michemous (Pontiac400)
Qirex - TheConzio
FEISAR - keg_11
AG Systems - stin (stin_wz)
Harimau
Auricom - Rossriders
Piranha
Assegai - Maciek1704
Triakis

Mietepiet
9th March 2014, 05:43 AM
I was just looking over the calendar. I don't like the idea of 2 races per weekend. This will end up spending a lot of time waiting for everybody showing up in the gameroom, for only 5 minutes of racing. Also players have to commit for a full year to this. Isn't it a better idea, to pick 2 days, one for FX350 and one for FX400. And do all the races at once?
Not sure if everybody is able to record the gameplay, but that should give you lot's of video material to write you chronicles.

do you have a pdf with all your chronicles? I remeber reading a part of it but never finished it.

Anyway, I'm up for this put me on Mirage!

TheConzio
9th March 2014, 09:14 AM
Looks good keg 8)

keg_11
9th March 2014, 10:45 AM
I was just looking over the calendar. I don't like the idea of 2 races per weekend. This will end up spending a lot of time waiting for everybody showing up in the gameroom, for only 5 minutes of racing. Also players have to commit for a full year to this. Isn't it a better idea, to pick 2 days, one for FX350 and one for FX400. And do all the races at once?
Not sure if everybody is able to record the gameplay, but that should give you lot's of video material to write you chronicles.

Mmm. Sounds like an idea. What does everyone else think?

Maciek1704
9th March 2014, 12:02 PM
So... when will be the 1st race?

PS:
I discovered new thing!
Obiad (Polish) ---> Dinner
Meer (German) ---> Sea
My name is Sea... Dinner Sea! XD

Mitchemous
9th March 2014, 02:49 PM
Lmao^
And I'm down for whatever, I think monthly races like an F1 schedule would be a blast to look forward to each month but like said, people would probably drop out

- - - Updated - - -

Also I was thinking, if you want a little extra excitement you should throw stin on Qirex and me on Auricom, were already rivals with each other. Might as well make it the big one! xD

keg_11
9th March 2014, 09:15 PM
True, but thinking about it, I had intentions to alter the standing a bit to better suit the fanfic where possible (mainly switch placings further down the standings), so if people can't make it to a race despite any postponements etc. I could write them in somehow.

Also, another idea to possibly help players to stay motivated, is to have a players championship where we are competing against each other in real life as well as writing up the 2214 season.

stin
9th March 2014, 10:41 PM
If you wanna do that? Then game on! ;)

keg_11
10th March 2014, 09:45 PM
Ok, now that we got at least 8 pilots (+1) and most pilots have picked their teams, here are some clarifications of thing said over the last few days:

The first race will be this Sunday 17th. I would very much appreciate it if people give good warning if they can't make it, because I'd rather not go into the situation where some pilots are up in the early hours for only two races. We'll discuss on a time.
Because we have more than 8 pilots, could people post their fastest time trial times (I'm wasn't going to bother with fastest laps in a TT, but if that's no problem for you guys, we'll do that) this week.
I have made some changes to the team allocations, so everyone needs to look at the first post if you have been given a new team. But, these are now permanent, so for those who want to compete but haven't signed up, you've only got a handful of teams to choose from.

I hope this clears things up a bit.

Mietepiet
11th March 2014, 05:30 AM
what's the speedclass?
and can you add peoples time zones in the first post, it helps picking a race time ;)

keg_11
11th March 2014, 10:36 AM
Phantom class. & I'll get onto that (timezones).

Mitchemous
11th March 2014, 01:36 PM
Do you want TT times for both 350 and 400? I ask because I'm on separate teams for them

keg_11
11th March 2014, 09:28 PM
Yeah, I think that was the idea.

Mitchemous
11th March 2014, 09:43 PM
Haha looks like I get to be the benchmark
Here's my Time Trial results

FX-400
EG.X: 21.36

Total: 1.43.01

FX-350
Qirex: 22.05

Total: 1.43.34

Mietepiet
11th March 2014, 10:16 PM
Mirage FX350:
20.49 / 20.20 / 19.79 / 19.43 / 19.18

Mirage FX400:
20.20 / 19.47 / 19.89 / 19.60 / 19.79

keg_11
11th March 2014, 11:30 PM
Thank you, Mietepiet! 8)

Mietepiet
12th March 2014, 06:24 AM
damn, we're scattered around the world pretty bad:
gmt+11 @ 12:00 sunday noon
= gmt+0 01:00 sunday night
= gmt-6 19:00 saturday

correct me if I'm wrong

keg_11
12th March 2014, 07:47 AM
I was thinking 1PM GMT (which would be 12AM GMT+11 [as I'm the only one in this zone, Conzio is 3hrs behind] and 7AM GMT-6)

TheConzio
12th March 2014, 08:31 AM
What track are we racing on for the TT?

Mitchemous
12th March 2014, 10:39 AM
1PM GMT works for me!
We're doing Vineta K conzio ;)

xI-eI2aiiZZa-Ix
12th March 2014, 05:00 PM
How much time do i have for posting a timetrIl time? During weekdays im not @ home.
Btw: i cant complain about ur craft distribution, keg ^_^

keg_11
12th March 2014, 09:51 PM
Anytime before the race.

Also, now that we've got this thing up and running, I'll be opening a new thread better suited to promoting the upcoming races and what is going on. All the details for this week's race will be posted there.

Mietepiet
12th March 2014, 10:06 PM
1pm gmt works for me as well

keg_11
13th March 2014, 12:12 AM
Michemous, Mietepiet, which crafts did you use for your qualifying runs (HD or Fury crafts)?

- - - Updated - - -

My quali times:

FX400 (Triakis Fury):
Total: 1.45.64

FX350 (EG-X HD):
Total: 1.44.00

xI-eI2aiiZZa-Ix
13th March 2014, 05:42 AM
Final questions:
Do i need a proof forvthe timetrail?
And how many tries do i have for it?

Mietepiet
13th March 2014, 06:39 AM
is FX-350 is HD and FX-400 fury?

1.38.95 was with Mirage Fury
1.39.09 was with Mirage HD

I did about 5 tries per ship

keg_11
13th March 2014, 10:31 AM
That's right. Don't worry, you're all good (I just had a sneaky suspicion that people were using the wrong crafts as in my times, the HD craft [EG-X] was quicker than Fury [Triakis]). :)

Final questions:
Do i need a proof forvthe timetrail?
And how many tries do i have for it?

If you can get proof, fine. If not, that's okay, I'm not strict. & preferably the lower the better (so it's a bit fairer for people who are maybe not as good as the more experienced pilots).

stin
13th March 2014, 07:11 PM
Here is my scores from last night.

FX400 AG Systems, 20.60, 19.71, 19.57, 19.73, 19.37 = 1.38.88

FX350 Auricom, 21.01, 19.88, 20.00, 19.56, 19.72 = 1.40.17

xI-eI2aiiZZa-Ix
14th March 2014, 03:15 PM
FX340: Icaras Fury
TT Vineta K Phantom:
Total: 1.35.91

FX350: Harimau HD
TT Vineta K Phantom:

Rossriders
14th March 2014, 05:03 PM
Finally got to posting a time for both the Auricom Fury and Piranha Standard

Vineta K Phantom

Auricom Fury
(FX400)
Laps
1. 0.21.29
2. 19.94
3. 19.56
4. 19.43 - perfect - Fastest lap
5. 19.45 - perfect

Total: 1.39.67

Piranha standard
Fx 350
1. 21.37
2. 20.26
3. 19.88 perfect
4. 0.19.83 - Fastest lap
5. 0.19.94 perfect

Total: 1.41.28

...and I'm reminded why I need to keep up practicing... becuase again this game requires nothing short of full control awareness...either that or I just still suck.

Hopefully I can make the race next monday, but we'll see.

xI-eI2aiiZZa-Ix
14th March 2014, 05:26 PM
may we use the boost which we receive every lap?

Mietepiet
14th March 2014, 05:53 PM
didn't you use it on you 1.35.91? O_o
as concered to saving one up for the start of the next lap, I would say no. cause we could better do a speedlap session otherswise

btw: since startgrid is random, you might not get pole position with the fasted time ;)

keg_11
14th March 2014, 07:12 PM
btw: since startgrid is random, you might not get pole position with the fasted time ;)

True that. The qualification is there to see who will compete in the race as we've got more players than grid positions.

Maciek1704
14th March 2014, 08:55 PM
Whyyy? Why stin is better than me by one hundredth of a second??? ;(

Mietepiet
14th March 2014, 09:32 PM
^^ laughing my a$$ off :D

keg_11
15th March 2014, 03:16 AM
Ouch! :D

TheConzio
15th March 2014, 12:33 PM
Argh I keep forgetting to do this TT! I will get it done soon today.

- - - Updated - - -

Had to do these on my first attempt, didn't get much time :/

Assegai HD: 1.38.67
Feisar Fury: 1.37.86

keg_11
15th March 2014, 09:28 PM
Good. But do you have any actual lap times (or any idea of what lap times you got?)

TheConzio
16th March 2014, 06:39 AM
Fastest laps
Assegai HD: 18.59
Feisar Fury: 18.66

keg_11
16th March 2014, 07:22 AM
Thanks. I'll let this slide, but just a reminder for next round: Assegai Fury (as it is FX400); FEISAR HD (FX350)

TheConzio
16th March 2014, 09:10 AM
Are you sure? iirc, Pulse was FX400, and that HD Fury was FX350. I was thinking that we were using the HD ships to represent the FX400, as it's similar.

If you scroll down the page (in the link below) to where all the FEISAR ships/stats are listed, the Pulse variant was from the FX400, and both HD and Fury were from the FX350.
http://wipeout.wikia.com/wiki/FEISAR

keg_11
16th March 2014, 09:51 AM
Yes, that is true. From my interpretations, the Fury crafts were a continuation of the HD (FX400) ships that had been racing in the FX350, FX400's support league. But that was back in 2206/2207. The use of the Fury crafts for this season were meant to show the development of the FX400 crafts to a newer craft (the Fury crafts). The older HD craft would still be used in the FX350 for newer pilots to gain experience for the FX400.

I hope this clears things up.

(plus, I figured it would be easier to simulate the races on the bigger PS3 than a smaller Vita)

TheConzio
16th March 2014, 10:36 AM
Ah, makes sense.

Maciek1704
21st March 2014, 04:07 PM
Here is my TT times on Anulpha Pass ;D

Roman Kovalenko (Harimau Fury)
21.46 Perfect
21.44 Perfect
21.76 Perfect
_______

Obaid Meer (Assegai HD)
21.96 Perfect
21.75 Perfect
_______

keg_11
22nd March 2014, 03:19 AM
Thanks Maciek. Now that we're using the main thread, could you please use that for now on. :) (and it is Obaid, not Obiad)

stin
25th March 2014, 09:53 PM
This is the first time, I`m actually struggling through tiredness!

FX350 Auricom 23.18, 21.99, 21.77, 21.87, 22.03 = 1.50.79

FX400 AG Systems 22.88, 22.00, 21.60, 21,69, 22.02 = 1.50.19

keg_11
25th March 2014, 09:58 PM
Thanks for that stin. Like I said to Maciek, could you please use the main thread for posting new info please. I wish there was a way to close this thread.

Mietepiet
26th March 2014, 06:49 AM
I've asked Hellfire to merge both threads.

UNTILL THEN: THIS THREAD IS CLOSED
please use the other thread.

keg_11
26th March 2014, 07:29 AM

Hellfire_WZ
26th March 2014, 01:01 PM
As this is now a thing that's happening, I'm going to close this thread so we don't have two on the same topic. For future discussion, please use this thread (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?9558-2214-FX350-400-AG-Racing-League-Hosted-by-Wipeout-Chronicles)