PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft is now banning campers on Xbox Live.

KronicReaper
13th February 2014, 02:22 AM
What do think about Microsoft banning campers on Xbox Live? Here is a tweet from Xbox twitter page.

https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/431880048506060800/photo/1

blackwiggle
13th February 2014, 02:59 AM
I've always been of the opinion that Xbox games generally seem to be more FPS centric, that's probably the main reason I've only ever played two games on my Xbox 360 elite since I bought it in Nov 2007, the same day I bought my first PS3, it has sat under a DVD player for what must be at least 5 1/2 years now without even being turned on.

I'm crap at FPS games, and that's just the single player mode, having to deal with campers when "Attempting" to play online is the very reason I don't bother with the online portion of many games [Tomb Raider, Uncharted for example].
Why torture yourself.

I don't know how Microsoft will go about banning people for supposedly camping, I mean it's a pretty subjective call in the end, and they could end up with a lot of disgruntled Xbox players willing to start a class action against Microsoft's actions.

Dirtbag
13th February 2014, 09:28 AM
I hope you're not taking that seriously, it is a joke. And a pretty good one too, Greg Miller's even in the tweets defending his strategy during the Gauntlet. It's humorous but childish at the same time.