PDA

View Full Version : Members tournament?

Mitchemous
26th November 2013, 01:48 PM
Hello all!! I recently started playing wipeout HD and I LOVE it!! I decided to join this forum and try to become a part of the active community. Just wondering if there are still a lot active players online or not and with the holidays approaching I was curious if anyone wanted to set up a day to do an online tournament? I think it'd be a fun way to get to know the community!

DDD113
26th November 2013, 05:49 PM
We do run Ozone tournaments for a single day on occasion, but I'm not sure exactly who organizes those. If anyone knows, please tell us, then you could get in contact with them and try to organize one, and they're always a great time! :D

And welcome to our community! :)

Hellfire_WZ
26th November 2013, 05:55 PM
Colonel organises the Ozone tournaments, and there should be another one before Christmas :)

Colonel
26th November 2013, 06:18 PM
Yep, looking like Saturday 7th December for Christmas Ozone. Welcome to the forum Mitchemous :g

Knux_Chaotix
26th November 2013, 07:44 PM
Yay!! OZone!!! And welcome to WipeoutZone Mitchemous ^_^

TheConzio
27th November 2013, 10:48 AM
7th? Isn't that when Equilibrium starts? And Hellfire are you going to organize like a countdown to christmas with each day being a HD/Fury mission or something? Like you did last year with the advent calendar?

Colonel
1st December 2013, 10:44 AM
Whoops, didn't notice that. It'll likely be in the new year now then.

Hellfire_WZ
1st December 2013, 10:53 AM
Conzio - no plans to do that this year. It was a lot of effort to get it all set up and to think of a reasonable challenge for each day, only to be able to count the participants on one hand.

GekkoP
1st December 2013, 03:15 PM
Shame only a few appreciated advent calendar. It was real fun (at least the challenge I could manage to properly get).

Mitchemous
1st December 2013, 04:15 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcomes!! And the Ozone tournament sounds like a blast!! Count me in! Will the details be posted in the forum?

DDD113
1st December 2013, 04:25 PM
Yes. When the time for the next Ozone approaches, there will be a thread formed with something about Ozone in the name, and it usually becomes a hot topic. ;)

PS: I think you're the first other person from the Central Time Zone I've ever seen on here! :D

Mitchemous
1st December 2013, 04:44 PM
Awesome! What's equilibrium? Is that another wipeout events well??

And that's cool man!! I'll be getting on in about an hour, I'll send you a request on PSN

Rapier Racer
2nd December 2013, 02:43 PM
Aww crap I have a rare Sunday off on the 8th and no Ozone! *Sadface* lol