PDA

View Full Version : WipEout Central with SSGX

DDD113
11th November 2013, 11:54 PM
Hi again to all of you. I understand that keg_11 is the one responsible for the WipEout Central website, and first I must say, you have done a fantastic job! Everything is put together so well, and you can learn so much just by browsing the most random pages. It has sure extended my WipEout knowledge, and for that, I thank you personally.

I started this thread to discuss the potential for inserting information from SlipStream GX into WipEout Central. It is set in the WipEout universe, is connected to the WipEout story, and adds to the gap between the F9000 and FX300 leagues. In my humble opinion, it would be a great addition to the site, allowing more WipEout fans to discover the game, and also adding to the content and understanding of just how the storyline ties together. They have been working hard and staying consistent with the vague storyline already provided by SL, and I think that further knowledge of the ARC-150 would allow us devoted fans of AG racing to indulge further into an already immersive storyline.

Thanks for your time, and again great work :). I hope you will consider adding SSGX into the website and extending the vast amount of WipEout universe knowledge that already exists there.

Cheers,

DDD113

docfo4r
12th November 2013, 04:40 PM
We from the team already thought about creating a Wiki page but it might be too time consuming for us now since the game is far from being done, which means our priority goes in other directions :)

But well, if SSGX would be allowed in the Wipeout central, would be double sweet cuz then we don't have too much work with side-tasks and indeed other ppl might notice SSGX. On the other hand, we can't and won't connect SSGX too deep into the Wipeout universe due to copyrights of Sony. We only "lean" towards it so ppl who come from WipEout can connect SSGX to their familiar AG-universe.

keg_11
13th November 2013, 06:00 AM
I understand both point of view, particularly with docfo4r's point on going too deep into SSGX for Wipeout Central. However, now with the state of the series in limbo, it would be good to get fans of the games to have a look at SSGX so as to keep the interest going.

I have to think about it, but at this point I'm thinking to have a link on the WC homepage advertising SSGX, in similar vein GTA Wiki does for it affiliated fanfic wiki.

docfo4r
13th November 2013, 05:08 PM
That would also be fantastic already :)
Even though our website is rather a construction site atm

Jonny
19th November 2013, 02:42 PM
Hmmm,I think SSGX won´t fit in the WC,a new SSGX wiki would fit more.May with a link to it on the WC Main Page:)