PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

DIXI200
10th October 2013, 10:40 AM
I would like to play again with W.2097. My first Wipeout for PsOne, beautiful even musically. I would like to find an original version for PS3, but all the records date back to several years ago. Is not listed on PlayStationStore. Have you updated news to buy it?

thanks

Cipher
10th October 2013, 11:20 AM
i bought mine on amazon new a couple of weeks ago and it works great on the PS3 apart from a little bit of latency input, but it does work.
2097 isn't in the PSN store sadly, so you'll have to find your old disc again (if it still works, my old disc didn't work :() or you'll need to buy a copy via the web (ebay/amazon/...)

Cipher

DIXI200
11th October 2013, 09:41 AM
- I bought mine on amazon new a couple of weeks ago - :eek
? And what else can you do? ? you do not remember how to fly? .. :beer
I'm sure my old disk can not work ... :):pirate

The UK market is provided.
I hope to make a good purchase and everything is fine.

Thanks Cipher, you're always ready.

Cipher
11th October 2013, 10:49 AM
Yeah, even made an unboxing video of it ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bni_kJ7f8sw ), was so excited :D

and try the old disc, you never know :P
But yeah, there's quite a few used 2097 copies out there, just have to get the best one ^^
and you're welcome ;)

Cipher

stin
11th October 2013, 06:02 PM
You will enjoy the game, I used to play them for hours on end and awesome sound tracks too.

Enjoy

stevie :)

DIXI200
14th October 2013, 10:09 AM
Hello Stin. is true. I spent many hours on that game really and nights, in the morning I could still see the ships go faster and the music still filled my ears. :hyper

Remember, you could also hit by firing from behind. The auto-pilot also ended up in the middle of the curve.
I could clearly see that he would become a great game. Soon I will make a return to the past. :rock

Cipher
14th October 2013, 01:39 PM
haha, the auto pilot! xD
Yup, always loved to shut off in a corner, it's a super cheaty auto pilot though, even flies through walls sometimes (the energy charger thing)

Love it ^^

Cipher

DIXI200
16th October 2013, 12:10 PM
Hi Cipher
In my phone received a message from the my girl "It 's a package UK" I'm stuck at work. :brickwall :g 8)
The my girl kills me :rock Good day to all :g

Cipher
16th October 2013, 12:15 PM
Haha, it has arrived! time to go retro with 2097!!!!
Have fun man! :D

Cipher