PDA

View Full Version : I'll never leave you!

XxSuperRyugaxX
8th October 2013, 07:36 PM
Heeey guys! What's up?
Yeah, I'm XxSuperRyugaxX, I haven't played Wipeout for loong time, I missed you all!
Just a few days ago, I decided to back on Wipeout to race with you all, but my account XxSuperRyugaxX has been stolen :frown::frown: and don't know how.. but anyway!! I'm back with a new account, I'm Funeral__Mask !
Just raced with some people, T-Zig, ALovelyLilith , Bluewolf and others... it's always great to see that people always play this game and never leave us! It was hard!! I feel Phantom like Mach 1 :P
Now I'm back, ready to race again with you guys!! So, add me on Funeral__Mask, when I'll have free time, I'll accept you!! I'm so happy to be here, in the greatest and friendlest community ever, is like a family!

Love you always!
:rock:rock:rock:rock

scarfrogers
8th October 2013, 08:33 PM
Cool, good to hear! :) Me neither although haven't played for a few days as controller broke! Going a bit cold turkey. I'm even planning a long detour from work tomorrow to pick one up! MeNTaL

SCAAAAAAAAAAAAR

LightningRacer
8th October 2013, 11:52 PM
Must admit I was confused when some low rank comes into the room and starts kicking all of our butts, now it all makes sense! :)

GekkoP
9th October 2013, 01:48 PM
I'll add you aswell, though you're an evil beast at this game :D

onlykpop
9th October 2013, 03:35 PM
I guess you never wanted to re-add me on my original account, but I will send you a request on your new one anyways. Good to see you back!

Zzonkmiles
15th October 2013, 02:23 AM
I was wondering why your records showed up in my friend list, but you never appeared online. Now it all makes sense. Will re-add.