PDA

View Full Version : Ozone - Saturday 28th September 2013

Colonel
24th September 2013, 10:11 PM
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x188/logicevents/Ozone_Logo30pc.jpg

Ozone XII - Saturday 28th September 2013

Ozone Social Group (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/group.php?groupid=81) - Because you're worth it :P

Ozone Leaderboards (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArRl3YNE85fkdFhVazlVTU5CSklNajB4S1lHWEJVd FE)

Aargh, nearly another four months between events, really not good enough. So without further ado, all pilots new and old are cordially invited to a day at the races this coming Saturday. We'll be starting slightly later than previous events, around 1.00pm GMT. Hopefully we'll carry on until about 10.00pm, depending on how busy it is.

For those of you who haven't attended an Ozone before (and as always I hope there will be new faces), you don't need an invite, just turn up and race. I'll be using my Erik_Ponti account, send me a friend request and I'll invite you to the Ozone chat room (not compulsory).

Either myself or one of the regulars on here will be hosting, and there'll be a variety of speeds / modes as below:

Phantom Single Race – traditional Grand Prix (All tracks, forward and reverse... one race with weapons, one without)
Rapier Single race – traditional Grand Prix
Flash Single Race – Weapons on
Zone Battle – 50 – 55 target, selected tracks
Rapier Eliminator – variable targets, selected tracks
Assorted mini tournaments and silly games

* Bling Brigade Room - 5.00pm(GMT)

** Endurance Trophy match (12 race rapier tournament) - available on request, for anyone who needs it.

As always, suggestions for any events we can do during the day are more than welcome.

See you there guys,

Colonel :rock

Knux_Chaotix
24th September 2013, 11:16 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Finally!!! Cannot wait. Making sure I have the day free. See you then :P

LightningRacer
25th September 2013, 12:21 AM
Shame I am working all day Saturday, would have liked to play :)

Hellfire_WZ
25th September 2013, 07:15 AM
Can't make it I'm afraid, I'll be at the Eurogamer expo. Have fun though :)

Aeralys
25th September 2013, 07:31 AM
I on the otherhand, will be at Eurogamer on Sunday, so it's a win/win for me!

ALovelyLilith
25th September 2013, 02:05 PM
The battles this weekend......I am so scared *eyes turn grey*
*grows wings* now to practice my flight.

scarfrogers
25th September 2013, 07:40 PM
I should be around. Although got gta v on order :) wo crashing quite a bit recently and a lot of lag. Might just b me though as others dont seem to b having a major issue

Cipher
25th September 2013, 08:06 PM
mehbeh…
college, tasks, parental visits and other stuff might come in the way, but i'll try to free up a spot in the schedule

@lilith stop practicing, you're too good already :D
@rogers same, lots of disconnects and weird funky stuff like people starting 1 lap early while the others are still waiting for some guy to connect (weird **** in general)

Cipher

Knux_Chaotix
25th September 2013, 08:21 PM
The weird happenings will make for some pretty interesting videos at least lol, if anyone records any that is.

Cipher
25th September 2013, 08:34 PM
dammit.. you just reminded me i need to clean up my recordings…..
gaaaah….. aaalrrrriiiiiiight……

Cipher

Colonel
25th September 2013, 08:42 PM
I'll try to get some vids this weekend, not recorded anything in ages!

TheConzio
26th September 2013, 12:04 AM
I'm in!

GekkoP
26th September 2013, 07:09 PM
I think I'll be around at some point during the day, but I have to get some work done before. By the way, I too had some issues with online racing, but since my network is usually the one to blame I haven't thought of wipeout servers problems.

KronicReaper
28th September 2013, 03:32 AM
Yes I like to join, but I can't because I don't have Wipeout HD Fury on my PS3 at this time. I'll might be in another Ozone event another time. Thanks.

KronicReaper

TheConzio
28th September 2013, 08:28 AM
I'll be here for the early hours of the event, from the beginning, and I'll be recording some races.

LightningRacer
28th September 2013, 10:24 AM
Have fun everyone, working until 9pm, maybe someone will still be on when I get home? xD

Colonel
28th September 2013, 12:09 PM
Running a bit late, I'll be online in about 15 mins guys.

TheConzio
28th September 2013, 02:33 PM
Thanks for the fun tonight lads, I'll upload a video when I can.

Colonel
28th September 2013, 03:57 PM
We'll be doing Bling Brigade at 7pm for fdmstryct, although we can also do an earlier one if anybody wants.

novide
28th September 2013, 04:34 PM
a lot network failures here. i hope the P3-Recovery Menu helps. if not, i will play only every 2nd or 3rd race ^^

scarfrogers
28th September 2013, 05:08 PM
Some great races with lots of skilled pilots shame about network errors but nice to see everyone.

Knux_Chaotix
29th September 2013, 01:28 AM
Awesome fun as always ^_^ Looking forward to the next one. Thanks again Colonel ^_^ Was great racing everyone.

Cipher
29th September 2013, 02:00 AM
Yup, great races/games, lots of fun, finally bed time after 15 hours of wipeout :p
See you all nxt time ;-) and thx for organising colonel!

Cipher

KronicReaper
29th September 2013, 06:25 AM
Thanks for letting me chat with you folks and I finally downloaded Wipeout HD Fury about so many hours writing of downloading to my PS3. I'll race you folks sometime when another ozone comes in the near future. Thank you.

Mikahail
29th September 2013, 10:06 AM
Great races last night depsite a bloody freeze. Happy to see I was not too rusty, even if my thyroid is still ripping my concentration.
Hope to see you next time.

TheConzio
29th September 2013, 10:54 AM
Here it is, my video footage of Ozone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_IODnsI810&feature=c4-overview&list=UUCuS6ZO5iWFn5jgGgohapgw

Cipher
29th September 2013, 12:14 PM
nice compilation conzio ^^, good stuff, will take a while before i manage to sort and compile all 4 hours of footage (300 gigs lol) i have, props to you for being so fast lol :D

Cipher

Knux_Chaotix
29th September 2013, 02:33 PM
Awesome video Conzio ^_^ Hey Cipher, look at the convo screen at 3.01 in the vid... BANANIMAU!!! :P

Cipher
29th September 2013, 04:03 PM
screw you too! dangit!

someone find a derpy name for goteki plz :p

Cipher

Colonel
29th September 2013, 09:02 PM
Just a quick message to say thanks to everybody who came out to play yesterday. Apologies if I've missed anybody but the names I managed to write down from The Ozone Room were:

ID_7of9, onlykpop, Aeralys, theconzio, Knux_Chaotix, fab0810, Apple-Guy-Cipher, scarfrogers, Bluewolf9498, meesiash, SKRUFFEM, Rapier_Racer, novide!!!, piano_practice, Dark_Phantom_89, Ragsus_Maxima, kittun, Rizlaboyblue, Liod19, KronicReaper88, hyperfluous, NIXA_ONE, dragondive9, traksta, sephiroth2-nd, Mikahail.

Special thanks to everybody who hosted and helped out with things like Bling Brigade and Endurance trophies. Some great races throughout the day, and a decent turnout. As long as people keep turning out for these events, I'll keep organising them. We;ll do another before Christmas for sure.

Thanks again,

Adam.

novide
30th September 2013, 08:23 AM
THX Adam, for keep ozone alive.

i hope, i can fix the network failures until next ozone. I have tried a lot but nothing has worked.

GekkoP
30th September 2013, 08:46 AM
I played a little, but always fun. Usual network issues on my side, plus work's keeping me away from Wipeout. Anyways, thanks to you all and thanks Adam for keeping this alive.

Rapier Racer
30th September 2013, 09:33 PM
Great racing on Saturday night. I would have liked to have played longer but work related time constraints ment I had to leave, which is a **** because I really wanted to do that 12 race endurance tournament!

Looking forward to the next one :)

Cipher
21st October 2013, 02:35 PM
Better late than never, but here's the bling brigade of that evening ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsn6LNFcKxU

Cipher

scarfrogers
23rd October 2013, 08:15 PM
SCAAAAAAAAAAR!

Cipher let me know if u need any hosting tips..

;)

Cipher
24th October 2013, 02:14 AM
wh.. wh….. wh……… whaaaaaaaaaat?! O_O
Am i missing something here? :p

Cipher

ps i wasn't host in that one, adam was, they just needed a last guy and i happened to hop on just then :P

scarfrogers
24th October 2013, 05:17 PM
U always say im a great host when I take ages to type messages :)

Cipher
24th October 2013, 09:25 PM
i know i do that, but i still don't get it LOL, i wasn't host in that vid :P
Or my brain just went totally derp, which is very much possible ^^

Cipher

Colonel
24th October 2013, 10:21 PM
Ooooh John, criticise my hosting skills at your peril ;)

Cipher
24th October 2013, 10:31 PM
ya did great adam ;)

Need some patience for BB, but went quite smooth, were you guys waiting long-time for the 8th person?

Cipher

scarfrogers
25th October 2013, 04:50 PM
Lol now im confused. I blame Cipher. Always. Even at work.

nothing to do with that vid gaddaffi, just me being cRaZy