PDA

View Full Version : New Team Skins?!

JFthebestJan
27th June 2013, 04:37 PM
after finally completing 2048 yesterday, i noticed that i now can choose between 3 different ship skins. (normal 1; chrome 1 for completing the offline campaign; alternative 1 for completing online campaign?)
i've uploaded:
1. speed ships - chrome skins + alternative skins
2. prototype ships - alternative skins

Amorbis
28th June 2013, 06:26 PM
Thanks for sharing this, I had no idea each ship had an extra livery. Did you get a gold medal in every online campaign event?

JFthebestJan
28th June 2013, 07:45 PM
offline: 100% elite
online: ca. 80% elite 20% normal

SZEIKAN
6th July 2013, 11:20 AM
I was under the impression that these never actually made it into the game (the chrome ones yes, but not the alternate color schemes). Can you take a screenshot of you actually using them in the game? These are all old screens that have been shown on this forum before. There are these (https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0BwTylTmIMtouRGJ5RjFtVmZYM28/edit) screens too if you haven't seen them before.

JFthebestJan
6th July 2013, 11:51 AM
that screens aren't old, i was making the photos via photo mode in a speed lap session on queens mall. but you can request me to do any photo in any mode on any track/location.

edit: added some other photos

SZEIKAN
8th July 2013, 07:08 AM
Oh wow seriously? I was going for these back when the game first came out and someone uploaded that link I shared. But then I read on these forums that it was a hoax so I stopped going for the online campaign. Guess the guy was trolling or likewise misinformed.

Time to go afk in some online events now!

Amaroq Dricaldari
28th January 2016, 04:49 AM
You can speed up the process significantly by rapidly spamming the right arrow button on the Race Results screens; if you keep doing that until it goes to the main menu, then you will actually skip ahead FIVE CELLS in the Online campaign.

AGgamer
28th January 2016, 06:01 AM
I am so jealous right now. That Auricom looks sexyyyyyy!!! :redface:
Gimmie dat Arial booty.

I'm sorry.

Hybrid Divide
28th January 2016, 06:26 PM
How are we supposed to get these skins nowdays? Or rather, how can we get rewards for the online portion of a game that's almost impossible to find other players in?

*sigh*

Amaroq Dricaldari
28th January 2016, 07:06 PM
It just takes patience; go online and try my trick out as soon as a race finishes. Oh, and make sure you have a stable internet connection at all times.

Racingfan
25th March 2017, 02:09 PM
What sucks about these is when you go offline, you lose the skins... so if Your progress gets reset due to bug or if servers go offline in the future, then the skins are gone. i hope they change the requirements to elite pass all single player races in omega.

Amaroq Dricaldari
25th March 2017, 04:05 PM
Tsk tsk. Sorry bud, not going to happen. The developers were shut down 5 years ago.
We already know about the glitch though. I experienced it first hand. That is actually how I discovered my "keep spamming the arrows" trick to recover my lost progress.

Racingfan
26th March 2017, 06:10 PM
Tsk tsk. Sorry bud, not going to happen. The developers were shut down 5 years ago.
We already know about the glitch though. I experienced it first hand. That is actually how I discovered my "keep spamming the arrows" trick to recover my lost progress.

i mean clever beans ;)

can you unlock the online skins just by using the unlock nodes exploit? so you dont need to pass/elite pass the nodes? because thats what i did lol