PDA

View Full Version : Account problem copying Pure to Vita from PS3?

blakespot
26th May 2013, 09:26 PM
As mentioned earlier, I want to get Pure up and running on my Vita.

So, I saw that I could buy it here in the US PSN store on my PS3, so I did. I purchased it under my logged-in id and downloaded it. I connected the Vita, but it wanted me to login to the PS3 with a diff id. I had used an older ID in purchasing it, sadly. I logged in as that user, got the connection, and in Connection Manager under the PSP items purchased on PS3, saw nothing.

So, I deleted Pure from the PS3. Logged in as the "proper" user, I re-purchased Pure and downloaded it.

I restarted the PS3, logged back in as the proper user, connected the systems (same PSN email id for both) -- and still see no content under Applications for those dl'ed on the PS3, PSP/Other sub area.

What gives? Should I certainly not be seeing Pure sitting there on the PS3 through the Vita?

Thanks for the help.

bp

JABBERJAW
26th May 2013, 10:52 PM
You cannot do it, only with the European version, which is completely ridiculous. I have given up on this and am hoping for an eventual psp player on the ps3 instead

blakespot
26th May 2013, 11:13 PM
You cannot do it, only with the European version, which is completely ridiculous. I have given up on this and am hoping for an eventual psp player on the ps3 instead

Seriously? There's a long thread about copying Pure over to Vita by several different approaches, here, that I've been reading, but no mention of Euro only.

So there is no way I can get Pure running on this Vita? I have Pure on UMD -- that's the best I can do here -- keep playing on PSP? I was able to buy Pulse on the Vita (which I like less than Pure), and prefer it on the Vita to the PSP due to the OLED and what seems to be a better framerate (despite running under emulation on a different CPU arch).

In the states, there is no way to get Pure on the Vita for certain? Thanks.

bp

JABBERJAW
26th May 2013, 11:55 PM
No, I wanted this too. You could contact sony and ask them what the hell are they doing? It's unlikely to work though :(