PDA

View Full Version : European Wipeout Convention 7

Mad-Ice
22nd May 2013, 08:47 AM
Hello everybody!

EWC is coming at cha! Together with Hellfire_WZ we are going to make a great experience. Every year this is a fantastic event to meet new pilots from all over world, to talk to and to play your most favourite game; Wipeout with!

Where: central London in the United Kingdom.

When: Thursday 11th of July untill Sunday the 14th of July.

Before you all book your tickets we need to know who is coming. Hellfire_WZ will look into the hostel. When we find the perfect place to stay and to play our Wipeout tournament, Hellfire_WZ and I will say the 3, 2, 1, GO! sentence to book your plane tickets to experience the biggest Wipeout tournament out there!

Please let us know asap if you are coming! We will reserve a spot for you.

Greetz Hellfire_WZ and Mad-Ice

Temet
22nd May 2013, 09:16 AM
I'm in, I'm in, I'm in!
Me and my 2 legs :)

dreamerx
22nd May 2013, 09:19 AM
Hey guys!

That's awesome. I'm going for sure so count me in :) I will look for plane tickets later but I would like to arrive on 11th and leave on 14th.

All the best

Knux_Chaotix
22nd May 2013, 10:36 AM
Count me in, right now please ^_^

Asayyeah
22nd May 2013, 11:29 AM
Hi everyone i never missed one so you count me in for sure!!
It would be fantastic to meet new pilots and cheer up the good old days with the Ancients :)

Aeralys
22nd May 2013, 12:55 PM
Sounds good. I have a wedding to attend to on the 11th, however I should be available for the remaining days. Once i hear more details about the hostel and such I can decide whether I can make it to the party!

Mad-Ice
22nd May 2013, 05:24 PM
Great to see the fast replies! Oh man getting hyped up immediately. Superb to see Hellfire_WZ, Temet, Dreamerx and Asayyeah again. Looking forward to meet Aeralys and Knux_Chaotic, if I am not mistaken here Knux, your other half visited the EWC already two times?! Make sure RR to be there. All other pilots from Wipeoutzone and WipeoutArena are invited.

Greetz Mad-Ice

stin
22nd May 2013, 05:28 PM
I`m unable to be there due I`m right in the middle of the Championship golf week.

Even my wife wants to go!

Sorry guys:(

stevie:(

AquaAura
22nd May 2013, 06:35 PM
Well I would but... y'know... there are problems being a 12 year old.

Sometimes I wish I was older, and sometimes I don't.

Funny how I also live where the venue basically is.

Knux_Chaotix
22nd May 2013, 07:25 PM
if I am not mistaken here Knux, your other half visited the EWC already two times?! Make sure RR to be there.

He rather smugly informed me that he was the first EWC, showed me all the pics etc. Im dying to go and London isnt too far from me, well about 400 - 500 miles. RR should be there with me.

GekkoP
22nd May 2013, 07:41 PM
I can't be there, and I know I'll miss a great chance to play with you guys.

Rennfisch
22nd May 2013, 08:08 PM
Flint and me try to come, but it‘s not sure yet.

dreamerx
22nd May 2013, 09:38 PM
I just can't wait now to see you guys again and meet other (new for me) pilots. I was thinking about EWOC few days earlier and I was quite sad since there was no information about next one. But when I've got a message from MadIce on my phone I was just sitting and constantly smiling for few minutes :D

Ohh... I need to put WO in my daily schedule now and train harder this time :)

DJ Techno
23rd May 2013, 02:38 PM
I can say yes or maybe.

I'm working now, since i became a CNA ( nurse assistant )

And the magic the gathering game i play is having the World Cup, Pro Tour maybe in London, and Grand Prixs in Las Vegas, Houstan, and kansas City

kaori
24th May 2013, 03:26 PM
I won't be free at this date, too bad.

zeeZ
25th May 2013, 02:27 PM
Sadly this is right between the deadline for my bachelor thesis and the deadline for the oral exam, so I probably won't be able to make it -- and if I do, I'd probably have to give someone a call along the lines of "I'll make it! In the car, halfway there, TTYL" :P

Mad-Ice
26th May 2013, 09:07 AM
Hi all,

Great to see so many replies! Hoping for pilots to confirm they are coming.

@stin: golf is important too.

@AquaAura:"eventhough you are only 12 years old, you can always visit us during the day. Especially if we are so close to your house.

@Knux_Chaotix: please let Rapier_Racer confirm too.

@GekkoP: there is always next year, I hope :)

@Rennfisch: waiting for you guys to confirm :)

@DjTechno: Magic is important too.

@Kaori: too bad mate, maybe next year.

@Zeez: Good luck with the bachelor thesis. TTYL?

Greetz Mad-Ice

Temet
26th May 2013, 12:38 PM
It won't be the same without you Kao-mate :(
But I understand :)

Kappeskopp!
27th May 2013, 04:05 AM
Hi for me sounds good and i´m happy to meet some of the Wipeout family:hyper

Mad-Ice
27th May 2013, 05:14 AM
Superb you will be there too, Kappeskopp :)

It will be difficult to bring the cake this year! But I know you won't let us down ;)

Knux_Chaotix
27th May 2013, 09:21 AM
Waiting to hear if RR can get the time off work (praying he manages, if not I'll write him a sick line lol) If He cant go, I'll be alone and terrified lol. You guys want cupcakes???

Mad-Ice
27th May 2013, 02:53 PM
Thanks Knux! :cake is a tradition which Kappeskopp started during our conventions. It will be very difficult for him to bring the cake by plane! So I am already voting for you to take up this honour :)

Temet
28th May 2013, 09:36 AM
Good luck Knux, Kappeskopp's cake is the most delicious cake in the world... in the UNIVERSE!!!!!! :D

Rennfisch
29th May 2013, 03:03 PM
I'm so sad to tell you we can't come. Flint got a new job for a few weeks and I reactivated an old hobby, therefore this trip will be too expensive for both of us. We hope to meet you next year.

Xpand
29th May 2013, 06:31 PM
I'll finish my exam season on the 14th... Oh the bad luck... Next year can you place it more in the 20's of July? xD

yeldar2097
1st June 2013, 05:10 PM
Don't count me in for playing, but since it's local I will come say hello if I'm welcome :)

Mad-Ice
1st June 2013, 06:53 PM
Sad to hear Renn and Flint, Xpand can't come :( Old hobby, mmmm? Curious, I like hobbies :) Slotracing, making music and painting myself.

Great Yeldar to hear you are going to visit us :)

Please Hellfire_WZ, can you give some details on the hostel and LOADING!

We are with 7 pilots for sure:

1. Temet
2. Dreamerx
3. Knux_Chaotix
4. Asayyeah
5. Kappeskopp
6. Hellfire_WZ
7. Mad-Ice

If you can book those spots for sure and we will wait for more to come in.

There are some maybe's!! Come on guys and girls, let me hear from you.

Greetz Mad-Ice

Rapier Racer
1st June 2013, 07:04 PM
It's not looking good for me I'm sad to say :( Currently I won't be able to take the time off work I need a little more notice with things like this because of the holiday booking system used at my work. You see the month of July is fully booked out for holiday, most likely the parents who take their kids on holiday when the schools are out so there are no more hours to give out.

Sometimes it is possible for me to get holidays at a month or twos notice but usually in the quieter months.

dreamerx
1st June 2013, 09:27 PM
Maybe we should add a post about this event in "Announcements and News" sub-forum? Because I think that this thread may be unnoticed for many of the WipeoutZone members since thread is visible to only logged users and probably big part of community is checking only public threads without signing in (like me was for a really long time :)). Maybe we can go even further and write about this meeting on some "regular" gaming forum, what do you think? Or maybe there is such thread and I missed it?

In worst case we will end up with one group during tournament - which would be not so bad for me because even without proper training I would be for sure in same group with the best pilots (if rules would be the same) :D

Hellfire_WZ
2nd June 2013, 10:47 AM
Guys, I have had serious issues finding accommodation for those dates, and this is the only place I can find within central London that still has places left. However, it has significantly fewer than the last time I checked a few days ago! If you're in, you need to book pretty much now. Here's the link to the hostel

http://www.smartbackpackers.com/hosteldetails/United-Kingdom/London/Smart-Russell-Square-Hostel/index.htm

The common room there is very large and could easily accommodate the tournaments, but I am going to get in contact with Loading Bar in Soho to see if they have the capacity to do it as well. They're a gaming bar so it would be ideal.

As the Pilots Lounge is a restricted forum, I have also moved the thread to the Announcements forum.

Rennfisch
2nd June 2013, 02:49 PM
@Mad-Ice: I was riding horses in the past and now with the first one of my own. :)

AmigoJack
2nd June 2013, 05:46 PM
Thanks for leaving a message on my phone, Mad - otherwise I would have surely missed this announcement! :D

Thursday 11th of July untill Sunday the 14th of JulyThis collides a bit with another planned trip, so I have to check and report back if it really makes sense. Just looked up flights, which are ~224 EUR at reasonable times (which means: arriving on Thursday afternoon and departing on Sunday evening) and I think the price is okay. I'm curious how others plan their arrival/departure times. 3 years ago in Paris most people left on Sunday morning, which gave me a few hours to explore the city - and that's what I aim at again...

the hostel

http://www.smartbackpackers.com/hosteldetails/United-Kingdom/London/Smart-Russell-Square-Hostel/index.htmThe reviews (http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g186338-d1233082-Reviews-Smart_Russell_Square_Hostel-London_England.html#REVIEWS) give me the creeps! :-- It's pretty similar to our oldschool location Hans Brinker in Amsterdam (http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g188590-d236055-Reviews-Hans_Brinker_Budget_Hotel-Amsterdam_North_Holland_Province.html#REVIEWS) which was cheap to sleep and play at, but also cheap in every other aspect. I guess we have no choice at all?

Hell, could you please visit it beforehand to get an own impression? I mean, both photos from the hostel itself and from guests look quite okay (the bunk beds remind me to Paris), but they don't reflect any atmosphere or staff behaviour. Thank you.

Also: what's the game plan? If there are only PSPs I'd be pretty bored (yes, I'm a bit sick of those games), if there are Vitas I can't contend (don't got one and even if there's a spare one, I have no experience). In other words: no PS3s will reduce my interest in playing at all (the 5th convention was no problem, as we played PSX versions, too).

Aside from those "problems" I'm surely anticipating to see you all again, of course! :) And to finally visit London. If someone else is thinking the same (playing doesn't matter, let's see the outside) it would help me, of course!

Knux_Chaotix
2nd June 2013, 09:53 PM
Is anyone else from my end of the country going?? Would be epic if I had a travel buddy :P

lovedr
5th June 2013, 05:31 AM
very nearly attended previously, but ultimately never made it for a few years now, not through a lack of desire I might add.

this could (and should) be the year I finally get to say hello :)

hope to see you there.

Kappeskopp!
5th June 2013, 04:29 PM
Shall i book by myself or you book for all of us?I arrive on friday 12.07 at seven am at Stansted and leave on sunday 14.07 at six fifty pm.
Greats Marcus.

- - - Updated - - -

Shall i book by myself or you book for all of us?I arrive on friday 12.07 at seven am at Stansted and leave on sunday 14.07 at six fifty pm.
Greats Marcus.

Mr Phlanj
5th June 2013, 04:53 PM
im in :+

temet be sure to bring padded cloths and a helmet with you. we dont want a repeat of last year :D

EDIT: i just got back from the pub and my friends decided to move our beer pong torney to the 13th :beer . so i will have a look at train times and see if i can come for the day/evening on the 12th

dreamerx
10th June 2013, 07:27 AM
So guys what we are doing with the accommodation? I've done a quick check for other hostels but didn't found anything special. If you guys would find something or just decide to book the hostel proposed by Hellfire I'm in. One thing that I would like to mention is that I was staying in hostel in London around year ago for the lowest price and it wasn't nice experience - so this time I can pay more for better accommodation :) Maybe we should do a list of people who needs booking and one of us will make the booking for all? I will start

Kappeskopp! - 12th - 14th (2 nights)
DreamerX - 11th-14th (3 nights)

AmigoJack
11th June 2013, 06:08 PM
Oh yes, please! :)

I'm arriving on Thursday, 11th at 12:10 on LCY and
I'm leaving on Sunday, 14th at 20:00 on LHR.

Protip: seems like I'll have no problem using my VISA card to get money over there. Going to buy 2 power adapters.

Looking forward to you all again, especially dreamer, mad Asa and Mad. ;)

Mad-Ice
11th June 2013, 06:21 PM
Great initiative dreamerx :) and superb to hear you are coming Amigo, hyper!

Arriving 11th and leaving 14th.

We will have to tell the people at the hostel we are One group and that we want to share rooms. Same booking. Tell them we are the wipeoutzone group. Tomorrow Asa, temet and I will contact the hostel.

Greetz Mad-Ice

dreamerx
11th June 2013, 08:10 PM
@AmigoJack - thanks and same here :)
@Mad-Ice - awesome! thanks!

To summarize a little bit there are still some maybes, but most of us so far are sure about
going to EWC and some of us already organized their travel to London - that's great.

Hellfire - 11-14
Mad-Ice - 11-14
Temet - 11-14
DreamerX - 11-14
Knux_Chaotix - 11?-14?
Asayyeah - 11-14
Kappeskopp - 12-14
Amigo Jack - 11-14
Aeralys - 12?-14? Do you know already if you can make it?
Mr Phlanj - 12?
AquaAura - ?
DJ Techno - ?
zeeZ - ?
lovedr - ?
yeldar2097 - coming to say hello probably :)

Is that correct?

Next thing is, who is taking what to London (I mean hardware and games :D )? What about PS3's and screens?
Because in cheap airlines it's probably better to make booking with registered luggage instead of taking big bag with you into the plane - some airlines like Ryanair not always like big bags on the board.

I can take at least one big console (PS3 for sure), PSP, PS Vita. Games: Almost all Wipeout editions. But probably won't be able to take any TV/LCD monitor with me.

Knux_Chaotix
11th June 2013, 08:59 PM
Im having a hell time getting accommodation, mainly because I actually suck at numbers and reading things without going mad lol. Any help would be appreciated. I'll be down on the Friday I think if I get the accommodation sorted. Where abouts is everyone meeting???

Hellfire_WZ
11th June 2013, 09:23 PM
I don't need to be on the list, I work in London :)

Mad-Ice
12th June 2013, 06:56 PM
Asa and I had a talk. We can pay for the people that are going to stay for the full 3 nights. We will go into the 9 persons room. We will book under the name of wipeoutzone. It will be 70 pounds per night.

Shall we book for:

Dreamerx
Temet
AmigoJack
Asayyeah
Mad-Ice

Please Knux and Kappeskopp book your nights yourself and if you guys want to stay in the same room?! Tell them it's the 9 persons room where the wipeoutzone crew is staying.

Greetz Mad-Ice

Kappeskopp!
12th June 2013, 07:37 PM
It's ok for me,i will book in one hour.

dreamerx
12th June 2013, 09:59 PM
@Mad-Ice: Great, so book for me please :) Should we send you guys the money now or we can give you the cash on the place?

@Hellfire: I need to know if I should bring my PS3 with me so I will be able to book plane tickets. And what about this gaming bar? Did you checked if it would be possible to crash with our consoles and play the tournament there? :)

Temet
14th June 2013, 04:47 PM
Ok guys,

Asa is having some personal issue at the moment :(
I have been in touch with Mad-Ice then.

I booked the hotel for 4 people. I haven't been asked names except mine.
The 4 people are supposed to be AJ, DreamerX, Mad-Ice and me.
It's a 6 beds room.
You won't get in without me, since only my credit card can open the doors for you (I'd rather not get ill)!

It's already paid, you'll pay me back when on site :)

See you guys.

Mad-Ice
14th June 2013, 04:48 PM
Finally booked the rooms! Temet is so kind to pay in advance for: Dreamerx, AmigoJack, Temet himself and for me. Yihaa! Big hug mate.

Now there is also some sad news. At this point Asa is not going to join us, for a reason he will tell later on. Maybe he will join us after all, but it will be a last minute decision.

Greetz Mad-Ice

Lol same time posting as Temet.

AmigoJack
14th June 2013, 06:50 PM
Thanks alot, Mad/Temet. :) Do you want the money in GBP or EUR? I'm pretty optimistic to get GBP without additional costs in cash using my VISA cc.

I'll bring my PSP with both games and two Euro/Schuko to UK power plug adapters. Should I bring copies of the tournament racing times list again? Should I update them somehow?

dreamerx
14th June 2013, 07:25 PM
Yay! Thanks a lot guys! I'm going to book my flight tickets tomorrow. I've just wrote the message to G'kyl about EWC - maybe he didn't noticed this thread.

@AmigoJack, my poor VISA Electron (debit card) has some additional costs but maybe it's my bank case. Anyway it's working in UK without any problems :)

Temet
14th June 2013, 11:30 PM
Euros are fine... if I don't spend the £ I will lose the money otherwise.
For 3 nights, price is 81.97£, meaning 96.5€ at the moment.
Be aware that the hotel will ask each of us 10£ as a caution. We'll get the money back if we don't ruin the room :)

TheConzio
20th June 2013, 11:09 AM
Damn, I really wish I could go to this, but I can't go because I'm only 15 and in Australia, though it would be such an honour to meet all of you!

I gotta hope like hell there will be another convention in 3 years time!

AGSys
20th June 2013, 12:23 PM
Forget Aussie, I'm in a tiny little country that barely anyone acknowledges. I'm your neighbour TheConzio. And yes, it would be a huge honour to meet you guys.

But I suppose I can still play online with you guys from the other corner of the world?

AmigoJack
20th June 2013, 04:31 PM
Guise, this is the 7th meeting already. Why should we not have a 10th? ;) Just keep on growing - I have no intentions to skip meeting in 2016 again!

However, you're not european, so... you can't contend anyway. Hrhr! :g Just kidding. An Australian would be the farest one who ever made it. Until now DJ Techno from the US seems to be the one with the longest distance...

Mad-Ice
22nd June 2013, 09:05 AM
Yes please AmigoJack, if want to edit the track order of Pure, then I will be very happy. Just let HD/Fury be on the sheet eventhough we will probably not play them this year. Also, I will bring 2 uk poweradaptors, extensioncables, psps and enough games.

Like AmigoJack said: there will always be another convention. Either in the USA, Europe or maybe even Australia some day. It's always an honour to meet new pilots or old ;)

Greetz Mad-Ice

zeeZ
28th June 2013, 06:37 PM
Let's have one in Shanghai, I always wanted to go there ;)

Temet
2nd July 2013, 06:54 AM
Damned, I started to play Street Fighter after giving up on the series since... well, Super Street Fighter 2!
My plans on training on Wipeout have been ruined with SSF4 training :D

dreamerx
3rd July 2013, 10:04 PM
Soooo.... not much time left. Is there any timetable for the tournament (what editions? only PSP ones?) Do we now the place where we would be able to sit and play?

@Temet: I'm also big fan of the series, it's my favorite fighting series actually. Did you checked 3rd Strike? I strongly recommend that (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuSMEVhPvTY amazing!), it's the last true 2D SF with modified game mechanics and repainted characters. There is even PS3 edition with online multiplayer mode - which rox. Also there is SF x Tekken game, which is really fun and great game although I'm not fan of the gem system, it's more dynamic than IV but on the other hand it allows even more stupid mashing than IV for beginners :D and but anyway check it out if you didn't. I've had ton of fun with it :)

Mad-Ice
7th July 2013, 06:23 PM
The time table will be pretty much the same as previous years! Thursdaynight: getting to know each other, talking, drinking, dancing, playing pool and maybe a late night warm-up session of Pure.

Fridaynight: Pure
Saturdaynight: Pulse

So during the day we can do some side seeing. This year we will not be able to play HD/Fury because there are too little UK pilots coming or able to host such a tour, unfortunately.

But no matter what we will have fun together :)

See yall soon, greetz Mad-Ice

Hellfire_WZ
7th July 2013, 07:37 PM
Hey guys, just a little travel information if you're flying in and it's your first time in London.

The hostel is in Russell Square, which has its own Underground station on the Piccadilly line. There's a fairly straightforward route there from every airport, but here's how to get there from the three major ones:

HEATHROW
Easy, take the Piccadilly line all the way to Russell Square :) However, this is a really long ride. If you're willing to splash out a bit more on travel and want to shave off 10-15 minutes, get the Heathrow Connect to Paddington (don't bother with the Heathrow Express, it's VERY expensive). Then take the Circle or Hammersmith & City line to Kings Cross, and then the Piccadilly to Russell Square.

GATWICK
Take the Gatwick Express to Victoria. From there, take the Victoria line to Green Park, and then the Piccadilly line to Russell Square

STANSTED
Take the Stansted Express to Liverpool Street. Then you have two options. You can take the Central line to Holborn and then the Piccadilly line to Russell Square. Or you can take the Circle, Hammersmith & City or Metropolitan lines to Kings Cross, and then the Piccadilly line to Russell Square.

CITY AIRPORT
Take the Docklands Light Railway to Bank, then the Central line to Holborn and the Piccadilly line to Russell Square.

If anyone's coming in to any other airport, let me know :)

Temet
8th July 2013, 08:12 AM
And from the train station Londres St Pancras ? Easy also? :)

Yes I know English people like beeing on an Island but from Paris it's easier to come by train :)

Hellfire_WZ
8th July 2013, 08:56 AM
Kings Cross and St Pancras share the same Underground station, so Russell Square is just one stop away :)

Temet
8th July 2013, 09:20 AM
Oh I guess I can walk then :)
Thanks Hellfire.

AmigoJack
9th July 2013, 03:53 PM
If anyone's coming in to any other airport, let me know :)
I'm arriving on Thursday, 11th at 12:10 on LCYOh yeah, go on ignoring me... I already found out that I just buy an Oyster card and take one of the DLRs. I see the majority of us is arriving on Thursday already - can we have a timetable of who arrives when? Or asked in another way: where should we meet when? I consider waiting at the hostel for others as wasted as long as I don't know for how long I wait.

Everything else is set for me:
I know how to get away from LCY,
know how to get to LHR (blue Piccadilly line, which seems to go only every hour on Sunday evening...?)
got 2 power adapters,
20 racing time sheets are printed (after 4 years I finally fixed Iridia),
got two credit cards and
have my own visitor's guide.Did I miss anything?

@Temet: since you seem to go by train - can I get some toothpaste and shower gel from you over there? I also thought about going by train, but that would be a ride of 6,5h at least for me. ;)

@Mad: I hope we do - traditionally most contenders were up all night and then sleeping most of the day. Good thing we're all getting older! :lol

@dream & Hell:
The common room there is very large and could easily accommodate the tournaments, but I am going to get in contact with Loading Bar in Soho to see if they have the capacity to do it as well. They're a gaming bar so it would be ideal.I found no news to that, so I guess it'll be either a surprise or a spontaneous decision.

Hellfire_WZ
9th July 2013, 06:25 PM
Oh yeah, go on ignoring me...

The post you are referring to is over a month old and two pages back. There's a difference between ignoring and not noticing. My post was a generic non-targeted guide for anyone coming into the airports that 9/10 flights coming into London will be landing in and for people to let me know if they needed help getting in from anywhere else. All you had to do if you needed help was refer me back to that post and I would have updated it, especially considering your original post did not request travel help. But it seems you already know your way. I have updated it anyway in the very unlikely event that anyone else is coming in to City Airport (it's very small and mainly used for business flights). Anyway, the Piccadilly line to Heathrow on Sunday runs every 10 minutes, so you shouldn't have any problems on that front.

As for Loading, I will send them a message this week just to see if there'll be comfortable room for you all. If you get there early or go during working hours then I'm sure there will be. We don't have to book or anything, it's just letting them know that there could be a fairly large party descending on them. I should warn you though that if you do go, their cocktails are bloody lethal as me and Ami found out at the Gaming Den!

On an unrelated note, as Thursday will be the social day, how would the idea of a bit of ten-pin bowling grab you all? There's a fairly new alley in Stratford by the Olympic Park and I'd be able to meet you on my way from work if you wanted :)

And finally, if anyone wants my mobile number while you're over here, send me a PM.

Temet
10th July 2013, 07:43 AM
Dreamer and AJ : you cannot enter the room without me. The room is linked to my visa card.
I should arrive pretty early, around 15h30 I guess.

guillaume
10th July 2013, 07:55 AM
I wish you all a great convention!
Good news on my end prevented me from coming this time, but there's always next year, right? :D

Temet
10th July 2013, 08:40 AM
I hope so.
I will miss you mate!

dreamerx
10th July 2013, 09:05 AM
@Guillaume: too bad that you can't come this year... It's almost impossible that Wipeout community will disappear in the next year or even decade, so see you next time :)

@Temet: OK, understood :)

I'm coming with the WizzAirs Icaras and arriving tomorrow on 7:30am (yeah sick time!) at Luton airport, so I think it will take me around 2,5h to get to the London city center. I guess I don't need help with transportation but if there is something I should know Hellfire please tell me :). So I should be at the hostel around 10am but since nobody will be there I guess I will do some sightseeing until 15:00 - Joining me at this time is strongly recommended :D

See you guys tomorrow!

Hellfire_WZ
10th July 2013, 09:39 AM
Luton is pretty easy. There's a short rail trip from the airport to Luton Airport Parkway. Take the First Capital Connect to St Pancras, and then do the same as Temet :)

I've also got the go ahead from Loading, they're more than happy to have us all! They'll also have several other consoles there if you fancy giving something else a go for a bit too. I may even bring along some of the older games on Saturday if you'd like :)

The address of the bar is 53 Rupert Street, Soho, London W1D 7PH. The actual venue name itself is MADD, but Loading have pretty much taken it over now.

Asayyeah
10th July 2013, 01:01 PM
Hi everyone :)
I will spare your time and not going into vast explanation, I only went through an epic month that almost led me to cancel EWC7.
When I realised I could make it, I failed at finding a dorm for 3 nights at SRS, I never gave up and eventually on saturday I got them :)
Guaranteed now that I am coming!
Nonetheless I am dealing with SRS manager to be in the same room with you friends but it's not already won.

from Paris it's easier to come by train :)
Usually I should have come with you David, but when I checked the price it was purely insane so I ended up with ferries which is not a bad idea at all : Brittany ferries are at 15 min from my home and 3H 45 later I am at Portsmouth, I need to find a train ticket to St Pancras though.
Only thing I know is my arrival time at Portsmouth 3.15 pm UK time tomorrow.
Funny thing : my departure time on sunday is 7...am
Need to find the best solution to get there on time :g

I am looking forward to meet ya all that's gonna be a blast! :rock

Thx Charlie for your direction help. It would be cool to see you again after those 5 years, is it?

Amiqo (the q is in purpose, Amigo, will tell you more about this kind of subliminal advertising ;) ) I can also provide you my famous shower gel it's organic (please don't misread this with any words starting with orga and ended up by ic) :twisted

Btw I am bringing my vita and a psp.
Copies of Pure and Pulse
A power socket so we can plug our 220 V devices
A plug adapter
A bluetooth speaker
No laptop or tablet.

I am also looking for a uk simcard with prepaid content, any idea of the cheapest and where to buy it (St pancras perhaps?)

Hellfire_WZ
10th July 2013, 01:31 PM
Arnaud, if you're getting the train from Portsmouth I believe you'll be coming into Waterloo. If that's the case, you could get the Northern line to Leicester Square, and then the Piccadilly line to Russell Square. If you're meeting people at St Pancras then you only need to stay on the Piccadilly for one more stop to Kings Cross :)

Has it really been five years!? Where's the bloody time gone? ;)

BTW everyone, if you're planning to make extensive use of the Underground while you're here, I would strongly advise you to print off or grab one of these if you're unfamiliar with it - http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloads/standard-tube-map.pdf

AGphantom
10th July 2013, 02:12 PM
I live in London and would like to take part but I lost my PSP a while ago. Any options for an outsider? Thanks

Hellfire_WZ
10th July 2013, 02:18 PM
I'd imagine there'll be some spares available, this lot think of everything :P

Asayyeah
10th July 2013, 04:11 PM
Thanks Charlie. You are right ill probably arrive at WAT and follow your tips. :)
About the UK simcard any suggestions?
I'll use my smartphone wifi at the hotel but I'm also bringing my thaï nokia which is a banger lol but useful to phone at the right price when you're abroad.

AmigoJack
10th July 2013, 05:19 PM
Piccadilly line to Heathrow on Sunday runs every 10 minutestfl.gov.uk planner (http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/user/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2?language=en&execInst=&sessionID=0&ptOptionsActive=1&itOptionsActive=1&imparedOptionsActive=1&ptAdvancedOptions=1&place_origin=London&place_destination=London&show_origin=Russell+Square&show_destination=Heathrow+Terminals+1-3&type_origin=stop&type_destination=stop&itdTripDateTimeDepArr=dep&datepicker=14%2F07%2F2013&stepfree-access=no-requirements&includedMeans=checkbox&inclMOT_2=on&inclMOT_1=on&inclMOT_5=on&inclMOT_0=on&inclMOT_4=on&inclMOT_9=on&inclMOT_7=on&inclMOT_8=on&inclMOT_3=on&trITMOTvalue101=60&trITMOTvalue=20&trITMOT=100&changeSpeed=normal&name_origin=1000200&name_destination=1000105&itdDate=20130714&itdTimeHour=19&itdTimeMinute=03) says otherwise in terms of not changing trains - what am I missing here? Also no insult intended - was only sarcasm. ;)

As for your bowling: why not? Although if weather is fine I'd rather spend the evening open air in case you know a good location.

Great news with Loading - I hope you just catch us at the hostel and then we're coming with you to the location instead of meeting there?

you cannot enter the room ... 15h30So we might meet up at 16:00 there - I think Asa will need even longer until he shows up there.

sightseeing until 15:00 - Joining me at this time is strongly recommendedOhw yeah - I also planned to start exploring London before hitting up at Russell Square. Since I arrive at 12:10 chances are good to reach i.e. The Tower at 13:00. I'm in for everything: Westminster, Buckingham Palace, St. Pauls, The Mall, Hyde Park... :)

my departure time on sunday is 7...amAlways you come up with such crazy shirt. :P I guess that night you won't sleep at all. Also thanks in advance for your personal orgasms I'll enjoy while showering...

take partEvery spontaneous contender was welcome so far - I guess you either contact Hell or stick to this thread to know when we are where...

Hellfire_WZ
10th July 2013, 05:32 PM
Here you go - all the way through on the Piccadilly line, departs every 10 minutes - http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/user/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2

Also, no worries, I guess it doesn't come across well in text ;)

Unfortunately, I am still at work this week so will only be able to meet you all tomorrow from about 4:30 onwards for a couple of hours or so, I won't be able to get to you on Friday. Saturday though I'll be around pretty much all day, and I'm also meeting a friend in London on the Sunday and may be back at Loading anyway. As I said, if you need any help with anything during that time, pop me a PM and I'll send you my mobile number.

Arnaud - is your phone unlocked? If so, then pretty much any PAYG simcard will work. They're all as good as one another I think, but certainly stick to the well known ones like Vodafone, EE and O2.

dreamerx
10th July 2013, 06:31 PM
@Hellfire: thanks for the travel info! I will take all old Wipeouts also in case if we would be able to play them at Loading.

@Asa: Good to hear that you are able to make it! Can't miss any EWC huh? :D Awesome.

@AJ: We can meet just after you will be in London somewhere, just tell me where and at what time exactly. Since I was in London already the place doesn't matter for me just pick some place that you would like to see first. Can you turn on that IM app that we were talking on some time ago? It would be easier to talk :)

Damn, I'm still not prepared, but I should be better at Pure and Pulse (PSP ones are less played WOs if it comes to me) than last time :D

@AGphantom: Definitely come. Does anyone can take his spare PSP for AGphantom? I have only one.

// EDIT: forgor to say, I'm okay with bowling, but like the AmigoJack I would prefer spending that time outside. I just come up with the idea of go-karts I really like them and it's somehow connected to Wipeout. Maybe we could find those in London? What do you all think about it? :D

Hellfire_WZ
10th July 2013, 06:39 PM
Loading has a PS3 so yep, you will be able to play the old ones. In fact, if anyone has a disk version of HD that'll do it as well!

Recommendation. It'll cost you £25 for the priviledge, but if you want the best view of the whole of London, go to the top of the Shard at London Bridge. It's one of the tallest buildings in Europe and has a viewing platform at the top. If everyone was okay with spending that sort of money and wanted to do it, it would be the perfect photo opportunity for the group :)

There is a karting track near Mile End, £25 per head, but it has to be booked in advance. If you wanted to do it tomorrow though I wouldn't be able to join you as I'd be in work clothes. http://www.revolutionkarting.com/

dreamerx
10th July 2013, 06:59 PM
@Hellfire: OK then I will take HD also :) And thank you for the info about Shard! Amigo/All what do you think about it? Maybe we could go there all together?

About go-kart thing: I know that is quite late for this kind of idea but IMO it would be awesome to go there. If anyone don't have European allowed driving license or something don't be afraid go-karts don't need them of course. I still don't have mine either :D Skill in Wipeout really helps in go-karts I was really surprised how easy it is when I've jumped into one for the first time. Hell maybe if all would agree to go there you will take spare cloths for change? Is it possible? :)

Hellfire_WZ
10th July 2013, 07:12 PM
Yeah, I could do that :) Only thing I'd be concerned about though is the availability as it would be quite short notice if you wanted to do it tomorrow. If everyone is up for it then I'm happy to call them and see what's what, but obviously the sooner the better. If the worst comes to the worst, the weather's gonna be great for the whole weekend so we've got plenty of time to get a session in ;)

AmigoJack
10th July 2013, 07:46 PM
The Shard sounds great - I'm in for the photo and also the view. Sounds like we can even see the bridge from above.
Also go-karts I'm in - I just fear most won't reply back today anymore.

dreamerx
10th July 2013, 08:01 PM
@Hell, AJ: Other days than tomorrow are also fine with me, why not? ;) For example we can book this thing tomorrow when we will all meet and everyone will agree to do so.

Hellfire_WZ
10th July 2013, 09:01 PM
Yeah, that's probably the best idea. Tell you what, there's a nice pub on the south bank of the Thames by the Tate Modern called the Founders Arms (http://www.foundersarms.co.uk). It has a beer garden that opens out onto the river itself, so we'd all be able to have a drink out in the sunshine. It'd be a great opportunity to meet up, have a chat and decide what to do and when :)

Kappeskopp!
11th July 2013, 04:14 AM
I am very exited to meet you guys on friday.Kart racing would be super.I arive on friday morning and bring two PSP´s poweradapter´s and Pure\Pulse no problem to share.

stin
11th July 2013, 10:44 AM
Guys , have a great time there. ...:)

stevie:)

Mad-Ice
11th July 2013, 10:56 AM
Hi there, I did not have a lot time to reply lately, sorry!

Yeah Guillaume: I already knew you wouldn't come. But you have the greatest reason for it :)
I sent you postcard to congratulate you guys! Just got it back this week after Almost two months!? So strange!

Asayyeah coming to EWC! Oh no, not this guy again! ;)

Great ideas everyone, we are going to have so much fun. Looking forward to see you guys very soon. Tonight at 21:00 I will be in the hostel.

Everyone a great trip and see you later.

Greetz Mad-Ice

AGphantom
12th July 2013, 12:10 PM
Thanks for the replies yesterday, sorry if I'm a bit late responding. I guess you guys probably won't be checking WZ much today but if someone could quickly text me about where to meet you later I'd be very grateful. My number is [edited]. Thanks.

Hellfire_WZ
12th July 2013, 02:36 PM
Just sent your number to Mad-Ice, you should hear from them later :)

Hellfire_WZ
12th July 2013, 04:51 PM
Loading have very kindly provided a private room tonight for the opening tournament of the EWC, they will be kicking off at 21:00 GMT :)

Mad-Ice
12th July 2013, 06:36 PM
Ha finally some WiFi. Thanks for the post Charlie. I called Agphantom and he is coming to MADD, the LOADING gamebar. Looking forward to meet you. We are with 7 pilots tonight. Tournament starts around 21:00. Now we are going to grap some food. Today was great. We went to see Buckingham palace and sat in the park to play Pure :)

After we met Kappeskopp and had lunch together. This afternoon was relaxing walking talking and playing Pure in the gamebar.

Laterz peace out!

Temet
13th July 2013, 10:14 AM
OK. We wait for Charlie at the moment after some warming up on Pulse.
We completed the Pure tournament yesterday and the winner is ... Kappeskopp. Congrats mate.

Here are the complete results :

400 pts : Kappeskopp
398 pts : Asayyeah
394 pts : Mad-Ice
285 pts : Temet
201 pts : AmigoJack
169 pts : DreamerX
138 pts : AGPhantom

guillaume
13th July 2013, 10:27 AM
Woah congratulations Kappeskopp!
2 points between 1st and 2nd, 4 between 2nd and 3rd. There must have been some tension on this one. :D
Mad-Ice and Temet, thanks for the live feed. ;)

yeldar2097
13th July 2013, 01:38 PM
Anyone still around tomorrow? I'm in London so might do a fly-by to say hello ^^

Hellfire_WZ
13th July 2013, 03:28 PM
Everyone will be leaving tomorrow, but if you can get there in the morning then that would be great! Can you meet around 9-10am?

Mad-Ice
13th July 2013, 10:27 PM
First of all: Big thanks to you Hellfire_WZ for visiting us and the arrangements you made for our stay. It was great fun to see you again after 5 years! We had a superb tournament and an excellent day talking, drinking and eating.

At Yeldar: only to see you and meet you tomorrow morning would be amazing. Drink a coffee with us at the hostel! I hope you can come?

Temet
13th July 2013, 10:51 PM
So my duty is to provide you the results for Pulse tournament :
373 pts : Mad-Ice
336 pts : Asayyeah
317 pts : Kappeskopp
235 pts : Hellfire
212 pts : Temet
167 pts : DreamerX
118 pts : AmigoJack

PS to Yeldar : yeah, come for a drink mate :-)

Mad-Ice
14th July 2013, 08:47 AM
Goodmorning all. So hot in the hostel. Burned out of our bed at 8:00 this morning. We said goodbye to Asa last night after the dinner. He had to stay up at night untill the ferry went this morning at 7:00 he said it was cold at night and could barely stay awake.

AmigoJack, Kappeskopp and Dreamerx are going to join Hellfire_WZ to visit the shard. Temet and I will hangout in the park nearby the hostel. To chill and wait for our flight.

At Yeldar: check pm mate. We can meet up untill 13:00 :)

Asayyeah
14th July 2013, 08:55 AM
Amazing convention guys! What a blast WoW!
And yes I'm blasted as well : my trip back to le havre is almost ending and I m still in the ferry I took this morning at 7am : leaving the zone crew around 11pm after a perfect restaurant next to the Thame, I catched my train and arrived around 1am at Portsmouth and waited outside till the terminal opens.
I got enough energy and opened eyes to write and conclude by a big bravo to Marcus for throwing my precious Pure crown and to Mad for winning pulse by an incredible margin.
now want my BED and sleeeeeeeeeeeeep lol

edit : mad was faster to post .really need my couch ahah

Mad-Ice
14th July 2013, 07:53 PM
Arrived home save and tired but satisfied :) tomorrow some words about the weekend.

Sleep well all, greetz Mad-Ice

Edit: ahhh yeah haa finally a proper bed where I can stretch myself. Kappeskopp said: hobbit beds. :) After 3 nights in a small bed my own bed is heaven.

Temet
14th July 2013, 08:06 PM
Hey hey hey, I'm home since 4 hours now.
My place is fresh, my bed seems so huuuuuge, that's gonna be an epic night... of sleep :)

The countdown to next convention starts tomorrow :)

Big hugs to all of you!

dreamerx
14th July 2013, 09:51 PM
I've just arrived. Also really tired but it was worth of that :) I've had really great time with you guys. Thanks for all for showing up and keeping conventions alive! More tomorrow, need to prepare some food for myself, take a bath then sleep since I need to wake up early morning...

AmigoJack
14th July 2013, 10:37 PM
Came home 30min ago after walking miles on the Frankfurt airport thanks to a mistake of the staff. Will sleep now, too, and report back in a few days. To sum it up: this was the "hottest" convention ever (in terms of transpirations) and I'd hate to have missed it! :nod

dreamerx
15th July 2013, 05:59 PM
I've collected photos from my camera and phone, here they are: https://plus.google.com/photos/106217025508088463777/albums/5900889170190661361?authkey=CJHyzYTS_rGdew - let me know if I should remove some photos from the gallery ;)

Quick summary:
Thursday: Came really early at Luton at 7:30am so before 10 I was already in the city center. I was walking near the Thames, Shard and London Bridge but I became quickly tired so I've just sat my ass on the bench where I could see the Shard building from the opposite side of the river. Then I went to meet AmigoJack but somehow we missed each other so I've just went to the Hostel. At the reception desk I realized that I've forgotten Temets name so it was hard for me to explain who made the booking for me haha - sorry Temet, now I will remember :) so I was waiting inside for about an hour, then I decided to walk a bit and I've met Temet on stairs reading book, he was already in the hostel but in our room. Then AmigoJack showed up. Later on Asa joined us and after that we went to grab something to eat and drink. After few beers Asa has got the message from Mad-Ice saying that he is near the Hostel so few of us went for him and together we walked back to the bar where inside we've spent most of time then.
Friday was the Pure tournament day, Kappeskopp came and we've checked Loading bar where we played tournament that night. Also AGphantom showed up :+ to play with us, unfortunately we didn't have much time to know each other since we started around 9pm and finished just few minutes before closing. Since the metro is working till ~12:30 we've splitted with AGphantom and went back to the hostel. Kappeskopp won as you all already know - congrats again man!
During the Saturday we've played the Pulse tournament, but before tournament Hellfire joined us under the hostel. Together we've went to eat something and then went straight to the Loading Bar. Well almost straight :D since I've had to go back to the hostel for the power splitter and Pulse UMD so together with Kappeskopp we've taken the metro for those things. Then we've played the tournament which MadIce won - congratulations! After the tournament we've have went altogether to the restaurant near the Thames. After eating, chatting and drinking we went to the underground station to say goodbye to Asa. Just after we've went back to the hostel tired.
On Sunday after 10am (checkout time) together with AJ we've said goodbye to Kappeskop, Temet and Mad-Ice and went to meet Hellfire under the Shard tower. I was lucky and bought the ticket for view point from someone that have spare one for only 10pounds instead of 25 :D. The view from the shard was really nice it was even possible to see suburbs from there and of course all of the main "attractions" of London - you can see this on my photos :) Then together with amigo we went to Westminster to see Big Ben and then to eat something since I was hungry. After eating some pizza (without cheese of course :pizza ;)) we went to Oxford street since Amigo wanted something from there. Then we've splitted and I went to King Cross station to take a train to Luton. On the Airport I've had some time so I've played Pure for 1h - I've started practicing for the next year haha

For me this convention was great even though we've not played my favorite WO's it was all about the people, playing together and the atmosphere. The Loading bar (MADD actually) was rocking :rock since we've had a nice spot there to play and the overall atmosphere of the bar was nice. I'm hoping to see you guys again the next year and of course new and old-new faces too!

Cheers!

Kappeskopp!
15th July 2013, 08:37 PM
Hi guys,
finally I`m back home too.After only 5 hours sleep in my Gulliver`s bed and 12 hours work i`m ready to write my short post.
It was a great convention and every year gets more family and it is nice to welcome new members of the family.
I felt happy winning pure tournament with the medievil.
Wishing you all the best and hope to see you and many others next year.

Greets,

Marcus

Rennfisch
16th July 2013, 07:52 PM
@dreamerx: thanks for sharing the photos. They're great.

I wish I could have been there. I'm looking forward to see you next year.

AmigoJack
21st July 2013, 02:43 PM
A quick note for the future: there's no date for the gamescon 2014 yet. However, official school holiday (http://www.kmk.org/fileadmin/pdf/Ferienkalender/FER2013_14.pdf) in Cologne are from 2014-07-07 to 2014-08-19.

This year's gamescon is from 2013-08-21 to 2013-08-25 and they collide with this year's summer school holidays (2013-07-22 to 2013-09-03) - if I recall it right Kappes wanted to avoid school holidays.

Mad-Ice
24th July 2013, 08:35 PM
Normally during a convention there is a small group that stays up late or shall I say early ;) talking, drinking and smoking untill the first light! This year was very special: we were in the UK were the bars close at 11:00 or 00:00 and in the hostel there was no bar no music and when we wanted to go outside for a smoke and a talk we were standing in front of the hostel. Immediately the guard came to us and said we could not talk so loud and that we should move to the otherside of the road. So we did, on the otherside we were talking and the guard came again and said: no not there but over there. Which was two metres further. So this really became the joke of the weekend and every time we were talking somewhere we said to eachother huss not there but 2 metres over there.

Greetz Mad-Ice

Temet
25th July 2013, 12:11 PM
Yeah and remember the last day.
We were eating together with Mad-Ice before leaving for train/plane station... it was 11.50am and I said : ok, one last beer before going back to France (and water :p).
The guy said : "I can't give you a beer".
Mad-Ice and I were : o_O'
The guy explained : "I can't give you a beer before noon".
Mad-Ice said something like : "And I thought the restrictions in my country were silly!"

We agreed to never come back to England for a convention :D

AmigoJack
10th August 2013, 05:17 PM
Finally I got my best part up and uploaded all pics and videos!

EWC7 pictures:

http://t.imgbox.com/abylvbaR.jpg http://t.imgbox.com/adh0wqoY.jpg http://t.imgbox.com/abc3xPwV.jpg
55 files in 261,03 MiB (273'711'148 bytes)
picture dimensions: 3'648x2'736 (http://imgbox.com/g/DZ1T4aVKGW)

EWC7 videos:
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/OlgZ-FW5Tv8/default.jpg 2013-07-11 pub chat (07:07) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlgZ-FW5Tv8)
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/Z9sNkcSrOS4/default.jpg 2013-07-11 burger bar dance (02:57) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9sNkcSrOS4)
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/e9sNXcGUklk/default.jpg 2013-07-11 disc jockeying at hostel (04:24) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9sNXcGUklk)
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/hZdkLNYlSX0/default.jpg 2013-07-12 loading arrival (00:48) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZdkLNYlSX0)
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/0klg66jD4z8/default.jpg?v=5206596a 2013-07-12 crowded subway (01:02) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0klg66jD4z8)
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/-JIqgGTM94Q/default.jpg 2013-07-12 loading playing (00:19) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JIqgGTM94Q)
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/yq55BLkstVA/default.jpg 2013-07-13 playing pulse at hostel (02:44) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq55BLkstVA)
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/mYaXyzdmnmI/default.jpg 2013-07-13 loading arcade (01:04) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYaXyzdmnmI)
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/EOHMplJk8FY/default.jpg 2013-07-14 the shard (00:46) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOHMplJk8FY)

I've also finally uploaded 36 pics and 9 videos of last year's EWC6 (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?p=228283#post228283)!

It was very enjoyable, despite the heat, the sleepless nights, the alcohol restriction and the odd rules of noise. Thanks alot to Hell and ag for showing up as locals. Thanks to everybody else for coming - I'm pleased for every single person attending! Additional thanks to Temet for his present - the chocolate box did not only survive without any harm, it's also the best one I've ever had. Really!

If someone feels offended by a picture or video, please contact me. For those being interested I can also scan all the paper sheets with the times.

dreamerx
12th August 2013, 08:11 PM
Thanks a lot for pics and vids. Great memories are now archived :)

guillaume
14th August 2013, 11:38 AM
Mad-Ice (about the conventions): "it's beginning to get smaller"
[...]
Temet (about the convention at Mad-Ice's): "we were playing the old wipeouts, and for me it's still my best memory"
Mad-Ice: "but I will do it again!"

YES! And I'll make that convention bigger by one person, me. :D

Amigo, thanks for sharing these first person view videos, this way I can play make-believe for this missed London convention. (Which I must say I thought would attract much more people! Where has the UK Wipeout love gone?)

Temet
14th August 2013, 10:41 PM
Oh man, thanks for the vids.
I will see Asa this week end, but I will miss you anyway!

I'm glad you like the chocolates Amigo, how did you like the Calissons? :)
(You'll have to go the gym now :P)

AmigoJack
17th August 2013, 12:27 AM
The Calissons (where is that name printed on the case?) are nice and I think those are the ones you adore. ;) Can you forgive me for liking the big box more? It's really another league compared to chocolate boxes I ate/tried my whole life before and I almost gave up in having fun with those. And this one is so great! Seriously, you could not have made a better present! If I get to France again I'll definitly want to buy one of those. :D

Temet
17th August 2013, 08:13 PM
Just remind me to bring you another box (bigger one?) for the next convention ;)

stinkleroy
14th September 2013, 06:37 PM
Boo I'm gutted we didn't know about this until it was too late! Would have been great to catch up and find out how you're all doing. Maybe next time :)

Glad you all had a great time though despite the 'Nanny state' ruining your fun ;) Long live EWC!