PDA

View Full Version : Glitched Global Ghosts?

SZEIKAN
9th May 2013, 08:05 PM
Since multiplayer isn't an option for people who enjoy racing (I always get outvoted because people would rather shoot than race it seems), I essentially only do SL and race ghosts. However, recently a problem has begun to crop up.

Two points:
1. The glitch
2. Can some people add me so I have replacement friend ghosts over the broken global ghosts? I'd really appreciate the challenge! PSN: Szeikan

1. A couple times I've come across a global ghost with a time better than the rank 1 time. This ghost never shows up on the track with global ghosts on. My suspicion is that maybe these times are left over from the FEISAR prototype glitch. The leaderboard times were removed (thank goodness), but perhaps sometimes the ghosts for these times are partially loaded (the time and name shows up in the bottom left, but the ghost itself never appears). Has anyone else experienced this and/or figured out how to bypass these bogus ghosts? It essentially breaks ghosts permanently because there is no way to beat these times and get a new ghost to appear =/ It's only happened twice so far, but it's still annoying.

Global Ghost Empire Climb A - snake55wildcat 40.44
Rank 1 Empire Climb A - Rezatron 45.72

Global Ghost Altima A - Roxaa 36.39
Rank 1 Altima A - Rezatron 38.21

2. Anyway, maybe some top pilots could add me on PSN so I can race against Friend Ghosts instead (since this will likely remain broken ad infinitum)? The higher ranked the better. I'm by no means a great pilot, but I did have two top 8 times in A class a few months ago before I quit playing so I appreciate a good challenge. ^^

aka_dutch
16th May 2013, 12:58 PM
I'm seeing this on occasion as well. Yesterday I was doing an A+ speed lap on Downtown and the global ghost came up with something ridiculous (can't remember the exact time but it was about 9 seconds faster than the current 1st place holder).