PDA

View Full Version : Lore of 2048?

Argroh Valdios
6th April 2013, 05:53 AM
Y'know, looking at a few of the quick flybys of the camera before a race, I just have to ask, does Studio Liverpool posses full FMVs for the live action interviews and advertisments in the game?

y'know like the one shown in this quick screenie.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/AV/Thingys/wipEoutThingys/2013-01-08-025422.jpg

Could help possibly clarify some of the lore that is in the game that was only hinted at, like the talk of Mag-tracks being unsafe or Pir-Hana leaving the league before the 2052 racing season.

Hellfire_WZ
6th April 2013, 08:35 AM
I'll find out for you next week ;)

Incidentally, the tickers scattered around the tracks are pretty much how SL wanted to link this game to the older ones in terms of continuity, they're what I used in my Teams video to bridge the gap. Try and find all of them, they actually clear up a lot of things!

Argroh Valdios
9th April 2013, 08:12 PM
well, from what the manual gives in terms of the Lore, it says that Pir-Hana started the whole A.G.R.C.

also gives a list of pilots, yes, including those from the original game.

Feisar:
Paul Jackson
Sophia de la Rent
Ami Nakajima (I see what they did there)

AG systems:
John Dekka
Daniel Chang
Nana San

Qirex:
Arian Tetsuo
Kel Solaar
Kurlov

Auricom:
Arial Tetsuo
Anastasia Cherovoski
BJ

Pir-Hana:
unlisted

Adding to that, it states that Pir-Hana supplied the tech needed for airbrakes

I guess it would have helped if the "Newsfeed" function was actually active.

kaori
9th April 2013, 10:33 PM
"Stu Tillé" is a Pir-hana's pilot.

PS : it's Qirex without u

keg_11
11th April 2013, 06:19 AM
well, from what the manual gives in terms of the Lore, it says that Pir-Hana started the whole A.G.R.C.

Yeah, that's true. For continuity's sake, I mixed it with the original lore (Belmondo founding the sport) when I wrote the Timeline page on Wipeout Central.