PDA

View Full Version : Idea for new WipEout installment

FEISAR_ARCH
22nd March 2013, 09:12 PM
If Sony has plans for the next WipEout installment, I think it would be called "WipEout Inertia".

Just imagine the possibilities that could make it a success on the PS4, or on PC through Steam.

Seriously, my last thread gave some ideas for lore. A League divided by two age-old principles race for domination of the FX500!

Six teams of the FX400, led by Qirex-RD seceded from the Belmondo Foundation to form the McQueen Coalition. Guided by avarice, the Coalition, consisting of Qirex, Icaras, Assegai, Triakis, EG.X, and Goteki 45, outnumber the Belmondo Foundation by one team. Outraged and furious by this division of principle, Natasha Belmonodo, convinced by Ingrid de la Rente, insisted FEISAR to request the European Federation to augment a team to even the odds. Sure enough, in 2115, in Belmondo's hometown of Poitou-Charentes, France, Hyperion Enterprises was founded!

"In these most difficult times of conflicting principles, I never imagined a majority of our own siding with the devil, Holst McQueen. Natsha Belmondo's great-great grandfather would have cried in disappointment of this falling out, should he be alive today. As head of Hyperion Enterprises, we will not rest until we make the Coalition surrender, and the League, once more, unified!"
- Ingrid de la Rente, Inaugural FX500 Press Conference, June 7th, 2215.

"Us? Greedy tyrants? Don't fall for Belmondo's shallow wisdom. It's money that makes the world go 'round! It's money that made most of my teams' repairs in the past two leagues! It's money that paid construction for these new circuits in time for the League! Why, Holst McQueen knew how big Anti-Gravity technology was in the past. Of course, he made a big mistake selling stock to Overtel, but I paid a huge sum back in 2179 to bring Qirex back. You worry too much, Chairwoman Belmondo! Our promise when we dominate the FX500 is this, the best to offer for a fair price!"
- Feliks Levovich, Inaugural FX500 Press Conference, June 8th, 2215.

Jonny
22nd March 2013, 09:19 PM
I like your idea of a"war"between Icaras and FEISAR.

- Feliks Levovich, Inaugural FX500 Press Conference, June 8th, 2115.
I´m sure you mean 2215;)

FEISAR_ARCH
22nd March 2013, 09:32 PM
FEISAR v. Icaras (Britain broke from Europe)
Auricom v. Qirex (You know the story)
Pirhana v. Assegai (You can only imagine how sore the UAN was when Pirhana bought them out once.)
AG-SYS v. Triakis (Triakis still wanted revenge after their RID system made them give up their 2206 FX300 Championship title to AG-Systems.)
Harimau v. EG.X (When the one was two, EG.r did some harsh things to the environment, including the extinction of tigers. Though they never disclosed that until they returned for the FX350 as EG.X)
Hyperion v. Goteki 45 (Since "Futureproof" philosophy made them side with the Coalition, Hyperion was formed in hopes to even the odds in the Foundation's favor)

And those are your vying pairs.

Update - Uh oh, I forgot Mirage, that's not good. So I'm assuming Hyperion will be the determining Factor of the Civil War.

Actually, I will be creating an original AG Racing simulation for Steam. It's called AeroDynasty, and it's main focus is an immersive story, with realistic gameplay. The story is the same, but in this, Argos Avernichii founder of the Avernichii Foundation of Anti-Gravity Racing, augments a team with help from the five that remained loyal to the Foundation. The six that seceded from the Foundation, founded the DeGroot Coalition, after profit-principled Jonathan DeGroot, Managing Director of Astrea-RD. The Foundation augmented Hyperion Enterprises in reaction to the falling out on the basis of opposing principle. The main antagonist is Hyperion's Lead Pilot Archibald McShane, who you play as in Story Mode. Of course you could play his Rival, Orion Volkhair, if you love playing the scum of the League.

However, the canon ending is still under consideration, as we don't know whether to make this a one-hit wonder or a franchise. But, since I am using the Student Edition of the Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite. I can only make a free Demo to provide on Kickstarter. The donations from Kickstarter will be used to purchase commercial licenses for the Products used in that Suite. This must be done before pitching a beta to Steam, as we cannot profit off of assets made in educational licenses.

Whatever is being done in SlipStream GX, we want to make AD more deep and immersive than that.