PDA

View Full Version : Best time records!

pinakel
11th March 2013, 11:07 AM
Hi, everyone! I´m new in the forum and I would like to ask what happened with the best times records tables in this webpage. Thank you in anticipation. I don´t know if this is the correct place to open this thread, if not, excuse me.

JABBERJAW
11th March 2013, 04:27 PM
there was an attack on the site, Rob is going to get them back up. are you looking for wo1 records?

pinakel
12th March 2013, 11:42 AM
Jabberjaw, thank you for the answer. About your question, yes, It would be nice to see other user´s records and comparing them with mines.

JABBERJAW
12th March 2013, 12:19 PM
there is a wipeout championship going on right now. there are 4 wipeout 1 tracks that are due friday at midnight. They cannot be old times, so you would need to play the 4 tracks. Check out the "wipeout championship" thread and join if you are interested.

pinakel
13th March 2013, 02:47 PM
Thank you again, I´ve applied for the tournament in the thread. I´ve been playing with a new savegame for two weeks so the best times I will set are new. In spite of this, I will play from now until the friday specifically in the 4 tracks of the tournament in order to send the newest best times I can achieve.

JABBERJAW
13th March 2013, 04:46 PM
great, don't forget karbonis is both speeds(venom + rapier) added together. send both times thought. All the other tracks are just rapier