PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Types of Ships (pending on what gametype)

GalacticSpartan
31st January 2013, 02:45 PM
No one really tells about like in each situation they're in. Like in a race, combat or even at time trials.

For racing that are more straight forward; I perfer between Qirex, Auricom and Pir-Hana Speeds. If it comes to the most techincal tracks (like Rockway Stadium, Down Town or Subway) I would perfer mostly the Auricom Agility due to its balance. Combat use, I would perfer Pir-Hana Fighter or FEISAR Fighter. In my perspective I perfer balance and a bit more health rather than on fire power. For Zones/Time Trials; I would perfer Pir-Hana Speed, Qirex Speed or AG-Systems Agility pending on what track. I'd like to see who would use what on each type, just to see what we perfer.

Ryuk
2nd February 2013, 08:22 PM
-racing/time-trial:pir-hana speed for most tracks, even rockway, feisar speed for sub-way and sol, ALWAYS the feisar prototype for capital reach and you can pull it of with empire climb, but the top people on the scoreboards really love ag-sys speed
-combat: well Quirex fighter does best in online combat and it handles pretty well, speed and handling you get from feisar or ag-sys is a waste, also,auricom fighter is much harder to move than quirex, pir-hana fighter is for the masochists
-zone:why use pir-hana speed when zones are the same, well I guess it's good if you want to improve in a track all around

I really can't find a use for the quirex prototype:it can't pick any pads.Come on, cannon isn't that much of a dangerous weapon, can't barrel roll because hp goes down, weapons bring you down on hp and it can't even keep up with the pack with it's low speed
also the trade-off for agi ships in races is too low for me, I mean weak speed and the quakes are very, very rare in Wipeout 2048, I'd like to use them more besides zone

- - - Updated - - -

-racing/time-trial:pir-hana speed for most tracks, even rockway, feisar speed for sub-way and sol, ALWAYS the feisar prototype for capital reach and you can pull it of with empire climb, but the top people on the scoreboards really love ag-sys speed
-combat: well Quirex fighter does best in online combat and it handles pretty well, speed and handling you get from feisar or ag-sys is a waste, also,auricom fighter is much harder to move than quirex, pir-hana fighter is for the masochists
-zone:why use pir-hana speed when zones are the same, well I guess it's good if you want to improve in a track all around

I really can't find a use for the quirex prototype:it can't pick any pads.Come on, cannon isn't that much of a dangerous weapon, can't barrel roll because hp goes down, weapons bring you down on hp and it can't even keep up with the pack with it's low speed
also the trade-off for agi ships in races is too low for me, I mean weak speed and the quakes are very, very rare in Wipeout 2048, I'd like to use them more besides zone

Light Buster
18th February 2013, 01:19 AM
Race/Time Trial/Speed Lap: FEISAR Prototype (except on Altima, Downtown, Rockway Stadium, and Sol) and AG-Systems Speed

Combat: Qirex Fighter (for most Combat events) or Qirex Prototype (for having fun and a trophy)

Zone: AG Systems Agility (mostly this one) or AG Systems Prototype (does has low health but is a bit more maneuverable).