PDA

View Full Version : Gameshark Code for Unlimited Turbo Level 4 on Button Press

FEISAR_ARCH
15th January 2013, 01:23 PM
Ok, I'm trying to test out the Gameshark module on ePSXe 1.8.0. But instead of using the prefab codes for the NTSC-U/SCUS/SLUS version of WipEout, I want to do some research in hopes I discover a new code that activates on keypress. Most notably, the Square Button, because I want to still use weapons, unless the custom "Unlimited Turbo Level 4 with Square" code disables the crafts weapon tech regardless.

What I need is the list of all RAM Addresses the game recognizes as well as their corresponding values. If I had that documentation, I would use that to make the custom code mentioned. Any leads?

AG-wolf
16th January 2013, 02:29 AM
Al hooked me up with a GameShark Pro and I was messing around with the code-scanner interface for a while just looking for different variables in general, and it seemed like certain values didn't have a static place in memory from one race load to the next, so I never really had any luck pinpointing anything I was looking for (different ship stats, primarily).

I found a website with the Turbo Level 4 code you're talking about, and it allegedly works on any track (which suggests that ship speed or accel IS in a static memory location)... I think this guide might mention something about button activation, but it's a long read and I forget a lot of the specifics it touches upon:

http://gamehacking.org/faqs/hackv500c.html

There was another guide I had found at some point but I can't seem to find the link