PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or.... can the AI barrel roll?

Light Buster
14th January 2013, 05:59 PM
...did the AI in A+ Challenges learn how to barrel roll? I swear the last time I jumped with an AI ship was in Queen's Mall and I can't believe the AI just did a barrel roll right in front of me. At this point, getting Elite Passes in A+ Challenges is going to require serious amount of luck.

Admin note - topic title changed to something less ambiguous

leungbok
14th January 2013, 06:40 PM
I think AI can BR yes, but it's pretty scarce !

Amaroq Dricaldari
30th January 2014, 07:59 PM
My only advice is to practice the hell out of each track, go for green weaponpads, and use the AG Systems Speed. Also, don't under any circumstances set pilot assist to extreme.

Xpand
30th January 2014, 08:15 PM
They BR a lot in other Wipeout games I don't see what's the surprise.

Amaroq Dricaldari
31st January 2014, 06:44 PM
In truth, A+ events are not actually that hard on their own, in single or multiplayer. I think the difficulty of A+ Challenges relies on AI tricks.

By the way, it is good to see you again, Xpand.

zero3growlithe
1st February 2014, 05:32 AM
Yes, AI can barrel roll in WO 2048, well SL could add that little feature to new Wipeout finally couldn't they? :D I was happy when I saw they can make rolls too and I agree, A+ challenges are super hard xd But that's because we're new to the tracks although we managed to play already long hours with them :g When u get to know and hit all speed pads and reduce collisions AI seems weak imo. (said guy that takes at least 5-8 attempts to win an A+ challenge xD)