PDA

View Full Version : Ozone Christmas Party - 22nd December 2012

Colonel
14th December 2012, 11:58 AM
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x188/logicevents/Ozone_Logo30pc.jpg

Ozone X - Saturday 22nd December 2012

Ozone Social Group (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/group.php?groupid=81) - Because you're worth it :P

Ozone Leaderboards (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArRl3YNE85fkdFhVazlVTU5CSklNajB4S1lHWEJVd FE)

It's the Ozone office Christmas party! We'll be kicking off at around 1pm (GMT) and will keep rooms going until at least 10pm.

As always, we are looking for new players to join,so if you've not attended one before, just go online and we should be pretty visible. As my Colonel__Gaddafi friends list is full, I will be racing with my Erik_Ponti account. It's easier then to add people and invite them to the Ozone Room.

Rooms that will be hosted throughout the day include:

Phantom Single Race – traditional Grand Prix (All tracks, forward and reverse... one race with weapons, one without)

Rapier Single race – traditional Grand Prix

Flash Single Race – Weapons on

Zone Battle – 50 – 55 target, selected tracks

Rapier Eliminator – variable targets, selected tracks

* Bling Brigade Room - 5.00pm(GMT)

** Endurance Trophy match (12 race rapier tournament) - available on request, for anyone who needs it.

I was woeful at organising any proper team events last time, but I promise this time will be different. Of course if anybody has any specific requests, just shout. Oh and I'm hoping this event may see the return of a long lost friend ;)

See you there...

Colonel :rock

Knux_Chaotix
14th December 2012, 01:20 PM
I'll be there ^_^ But I wont be around until 2ish. I have my wee boys birthday party early morning.

UB3R~JKP
14th December 2012, 03:33 PM
Will try my best to make some events! work till 5PM on Saturday!

- - - Updated - - -

Will try my best to make some events! work till 5PM on Saturday!

Liod19
14th December 2012, 08:30 PM
I so hope I will get proper internet back in that days.

Ragsus Maxima
15th December 2012, 07:09 PM
The 22nd... Damnit!
Unfortunately, this month I won't attend because I'll be away from home for a couple of weeks. FML. :bomb

Azurooth
16th December 2012, 01:19 PM
Awesome, i'll be there. It's like christmas, before christmas.

TheConzio
18th December 2012, 02:40 AM
Awesome, another event!

dydol
18th December 2012, 10:20 AM
Delicious event:D I be there. Bling trophy at last:D

Hellfire_WZ
18th December 2012, 06:17 PM
Ah bugger, I'm gonna be out most of Saturday. Have fun guys, I'll see if I can catch some of you later in the day!

firefang9212
18th December 2012, 09:06 PM
I will try to be at this event, see you there.

vlhad13
19th December 2012, 03:43 AM
Count me in :)

a pleasure to race with you guys :)

Merry Christmas to all friends
and best wishes :)

Colonel
19th December 2012, 08:28 AM
If nothing else it will be nice to be able to have a proper session again. The way things have been this week I've been sneaking in mini sessions before bed, and it's been rubbish frankly.

I know 22nd December is cutting it a bit close to Christmas day, and lots of you will have commitments. Still, if you need a break from the wrapping...

GekkoP
19th December 2012, 04:25 PM
I'm in for some races

LJtheZombie
19th December 2012, 10:52 PM
If there's anyone still around at 5ish, I'll be there, rockets and all.

Ragsus Maxima
20th December 2012, 09:08 PM
You actually meant "rockets for all". :lol

onlykpop
20th December 2012, 11:05 PM
I will be returning from New York in the evening so unfortunately I can not make it this time :( Have fun everyone!!

Colonel
21st December 2012, 12:18 AM
Sorry to hear that Miles. Slight change of plan regarding Bling Brigade, Apparently we're picking up a hire car at 3pm (as if my fiance doesn't know the Ozone schedule by now!). So Bling Brigade will now be at 5pm. I'll update the OP and note it in the BB thread.

Dark_Phantom_89
21st December 2012, 03:33 PM
I'll be there later in the evening if you guys are still around then. :)

Colonel
21st December 2012, 07:48 PM
I'll make sure I am, it will be a pleasure to see you again mate.

Azurooth
22nd December 2012, 12:58 AM
Novide, get your ehm thingy back to the tracks! =)

- - - Updated - - -

Novide, get your ehm thingy back to the tracks! =)

Oryx Crake
22nd December 2012, 01:58 AM
I will try to get my rusty arse back onto the tracks for this one, it'll likely be fairly late but nevertheless

greenymac
22nd December 2012, 10:23 AM
I just redownloaded wipeout so I'll be rusty as I haven't played it in 9 months to a year. But I'll be around gonna play a few races this morning and see if I can shake the rust. Gaddafi add me on your Erik Ponti account sometime today.

- - - Updated - - -

I just redownloaded wipeout so I'll be rusty as I haven't played it in 9 months to a year. But I'll be around gonna play a few races this morning and see if I can shake the rust. Gaddafi add me on your Erik Ponti account sometime today.

Knux_Chaotix
22nd December 2012, 10:26 AM
I will deffo be on later... I need a few races to combat this chaos ahead of me... They joys of kids parties!!! Racing will fix me :P

greenymac
22nd December 2012, 10:27 AM
By the way, has anyone noticed a newer pilot named zzonkmiles? One of my old mkwii friends picked this up and I think he is now a wipe out disciple!

Colonel
22nd December 2012, 11:47 AM
Gaddafi add me on your Erik Ponti account sometime today.

Will do mate. I'm running a little late, so will be on about 1.30pm.

Aeralys
22nd December 2012, 12:00 PM
I shall be on soon, just need to finish wrapping some presents while everyone is outside the house. Never has such an activity made me feel so stupid like wrapping presents does. All my coordination, gone!

greenymac
22nd December 2012, 12:14 PM
Im at the barber so it'll be a bit before Im back home

Hellfire_WZ
22nd December 2012, 01:24 PM
Well, it seems the tits on my plans have become upwardly inclined. I've managed to contract a stomach bug and am kinda stuck in bed at the moment. I'll come on later if I feel more up to it

greenymac
22nd December 2012, 02:03 PM
I'm downloading and installing all of the update as we I type. Going to try to shake off a little bit of the roast before later

Colonel
22nd December 2012, 03:23 PM
Sorry to hear you're not well Charlie. I've been out the last hour and a half picking up this damn rental car, took ages. Going back on in a minute.

UB3R~JKP
22nd December 2012, 04:45 PM
Having major PS3 issues.

-HDMI won't work and it's completely throwing me off, it's barely playable...
-Text chat rooms keep giving me errors

PS3 chose the correct day to act up... :(

Colonel
22nd December 2012, 05:55 PM
I'm having a bad do too, I'm on about my 5th PS3 restart of the day. Nightmare.

GekkoP
23rd December 2012, 01:51 PM
Same here. But only when online, cause I played on my own yesterday and today without any problem at all.

Colonel
23rd December 2012, 09:24 PM
Thanks to everybody who turned out yesterday, was a great day. Sorry, i did take a not of everybody in the Ozone Room, but I had to duck out early to pacify Mrs Gaddafi, and I'm in Warwick with no access to any of my stuff. Anyway, thanks again, and Merry Christmas everybody ::)

blackwiggle
24th December 2012, 01:48 PM
IT'S A GENERAL BT, system down alert, that was posted at least 3/4 days ago from emails received to me in Australia