PDA

View Full Version : Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale

Hellfire_WZ
26th November 2012, 05:14 PM
Okay, how many of you have this and how many of you are looking for a good old fashioned arse-kicking online? ;)

Seriously, I suck at fighting games but I'm having a hell of a lot of fun with it. I've always had a soft spot for Smash Bros and to see a similar game sporting all the past and present PS classics is just brilliant

Archon
3rd December 2012, 11:00 PM
I want this game really bad, but my wallet is crying from all my Thanksgiving/Black Friday purchases! Once it's selling cheap, I am grabbing it. I enjoyed Radec during the beta. I am anxious to see how he fairs against the full cast.

Aeralys
4th December 2012, 10:54 AM
News about new stage DLC has come through and it has a WipEout theme in it! http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/12/04/heavenly-sword-stage-coming-to-playstation-all-stars

I want this game, looks like great fun online. Speaking of which how does it perform online, are there any input delays, severe lag?

Rapier Racer
7th December 2012, 03:18 PM
I've been meaning to get this, looks like great fun, Cole McGrath and Sackie!!!

Light Buster
5th February 2013, 08:50 PM
Planning on getting this game with the DLC characters and stage on the rise. From what I heard, the new stage is going to blend Heavenly Sword w/ Wipeout.

bpinflag
18th February 2013, 01:06 AM
Played this game at a friends house and absolutely loved it. Worth the buy I'd say, especially if you want a good time with friends.
Not to mention, it is hilarious to watch Sackboy destroy big bad Kratos.