PDA

View Full Version : DLC Pulse adhoc party!

Mad-Ice
31st October 2012, 08:41 AM
On Friday the 9th of November I will organise a tournament based on the Download Content of Pulse. So we will play on our PSP connected to our PS3 and play through adhoc party EU! World J room 32.

If you want to enter the competition please reply to this thread.

There is going to be a qualification round to be able to devide pilots into divisions of 4 pilots. The fastest 4 pilots will be in division 1 and will get 96 points on top of the points earned on 4 tracks that will be played. The 4 pilots that are placed 5th to 8th in the qualification will be placed in division 2 and earn 64 points on top of the 4 tracks that will be played and so on.

The host of the tours are the fastest pilots of each division. So number 1 is host of division 1 and the pilot who qualified as number 5 is host of division 2 and so on.

First tour of 4 tracks are weapons off:

Edgewinter White
Vostok Reef White
Gemini Dam White
Orcus White

After this tour the host of each division will sent me the points of all pilots in that tour! The winners will be promoted to a faster division and should go to another host. The pilots with the least amount of points after a tour of 4 tracks are going to be degrated to a slower division and they should change host.

Second tour of 4 tracks are weapons off:

Edgewinter Black
Vostok Reef Black
Gemini Dam Black
Orcus Black

After this tour the host of each division will sent me the points of all pilots in that tour! The winners will be promoted to a faster division and should go to another host. The pilots with the least amount of points after a tour of 4 tracks are going to be degrated to a slower division and they should change host.

Third tour of 4 tracks are weapons on:

Edgewinter White
Vostok Reef White
Gemini Dam White
Orcus White

Fourth tour of 4 tracks are weapons on:

Edgewinter Black
Vostok Reef Black
Gemini Dam Black
Orcus Black

After this tour the host of each division will sent me the points of all pilots in that tour! I will calculate all points and give out the final rankings. If there are question, please feel free to ask them. I am looking forward to this event and hope for many pilots.

Greetz Mad-Ice

AGSys
31st October 2012, 08:52 AM
I'm really keen on joining this tournament since I have both a PS3 and a PSP with WOP DLC, but I would appreciate it if someone could tell me how exactly to connect to this whole adhoc thing through my PS3. I'm not exactly a PS3 whiz, sorry.

leungbok
31st October 2012, 03:33 PM
Very exciting, i'll be there !! :hyper

stin
31st October 2012, 06:27 PM
AGSys, Just go to PSN and download AdHoc Party (Euro version), then, go to Remote Play Settings, Register Device, on both of PS consoles and press register and I think, that is them all but it`s pretty straightforward.

Well, I`m in.

stevie:)

AGSys
31st October 2012, 07:20 PM
Thanks stin, I'll give that a try. If this works it's gonna so awesome, I've never done multiplayer with anyone before.

Flint Fandango
2nd November 2012, 09:18 PM
Great idea, sounds like a lot of fun! That´s why Rennfisch and I myself are going to participate! :)

Do you already have a time schedule for this event?

kaori
2nd November 2012, 11:08 PM
Too bad, I work this night, I hope there will be an other tournament later. Enjoy this one mates !
Don't forget if you all can download the japanese adhoc Party, there is no limit for 4 players (4 PS3 in reality), but for 8.

Mad-Ice
8th November 2012, 05:22 PM
Too bad you can not be there Kao! I know about Japanese adhoc party but I like to race with 4 ships on a track.

Starting at 20:30 Amsterdam, Paris time. 19:30 UK time. See you all there, greetz Mad-Ice

stin
8th November 2012, 06:17 PM
Mad, is it possibly move one hour forward for me please, because, I am away to pick up my daughter from her work, she finishes at eight.
That way, I will be ready after that.

Cheers, stevie :)

Mad-Ice
9th November 2012, 04:55 AM
No problem Stin. I will be online to practise and to recieve everyone with coffee and tee ;)

We will wait for you to race and start with Stella immediately!
Greetz Mad-Ice

stin
9th November 2012, 03:45 PM
LOL!, I will be hitting stella for that! ;)

Cheers mate. :)

stevie:g

Mad-Ice
9th November 2012, 06:45 PM
Going online now in adhoc party EU in world J room 32 :)

stin
9th November 2012, 06:50 PM
Oh sheet!, thought it`s for tomorrow night!, oh honestly, I`m really sorry, I did not realized it`s tonight but, I am leaving shortly and I will be there after 930pm if you guys are still there?

Been practising pulse for over two weeks now.

stevie:(

leungbok
9th November 2012, 09:28 PM
it was great fun, i've really had to train :lol

Mad-Ice
9th November 2012, 09:29 PM
Thanks to Leungbok, Rennfisch, Flint and Stin, we had a great time like in the old days of Pulse :)

We missed agsys and of course all the great pilots from 2008. Greetz and untill next time. If some one wants the result here, just ask!

stin
9th November 2012, 09:38 PM
Glad I just made it, but thank you for racing and I do need to practice more to establish it.

Cheers to Mad-Ice! ;)

Hopefully more to come :nod:+

stevie:clap

Rennfisch
9th November 2012, 09:40 PM
Thanks for great races. It was much fun.

The results of Flint and me were very easy to calculate, weren't they? ;)

Flint Fandango
9th November 2012, 09:41 PM
Thank you very much for the great races and your patience! I´m sorry for being so awful on the tracks, but I hope you´ll liberally overseeing what was quite obvious.
I´m looking forward to a following event, sometime.

kaori
9th November 2012, 11:32 PM
Yes I'm interested by the results Mad-Ice. And I'll be free Friday 23rd November for an other party ;)

stin
13th November 2012, 08:44 PM
If you guys planning to play on the 23rd? then I cannot make it due I will be going to prizegiving night. But I will be playing the rest of any weekend depending other arrangements.

stevie:)