PDA

View Full Version : WipEout HD Vita Race/SL/TT Campaign Chart

SZEIKAN
25th September 2012, 06:23 PM
This chart aims to make it easier to navigate to the events you want to play in the WipEout HD and Fury expansions for the PS Vita.

I prefer playing WipEout on Vita compared to PS3, however without racebox it made the Vita version a lot less appealing. Hopefully this will be useful for those of you who either prefer playing WipEout HD on a handheld like me or enjoy playing it on the go =)

Hellfire_WZ
25th September 2012, 08:46 PM
Bloody good idea, nice one :+

mangaroo
26th September 2012, 01:02 AM
Yes really, thank you for putting this together! It was pretty annoying revealing the events one-by-one pretty randomly.

Will split up the image and put it on vita (don't try transferring as it just converts it to the vita native resolution with the backup app).

SZEIKAN
26th September 2012, 03:04 AM
Thanks. I'm glad you found it useful! If you find a good way to split up the image for Vita would you mind posting it here? Currently I just use a printed copy, but it would certainly be nice to have the images on the Vita, especially since the Vita has such a good multitask interface to facilitate quick switching between the images and WipEout.

mangaroo
27th September 2012, 01:06 AM
Not at all thank you!

I just cut and paste it now... Tested it and it looks fine on vita, attached the 3 files here. Not as pretty as your original, nor the exact proportions...but they should do:

6725 6724 6727