PDA

View Full Version : A strange bug on WipEout Patch 2.51

XxSuperRyugaxX
1st September 2012, 08:18 AM
Guys, only " O_O " .. watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKlNSng9BG4&feature=youtu.be

I go into this lobby,and when the race started, I had the name "LORD-OF-ALL-" and immediately after my ship explodes and my name disappears.
But my ID is XxSuperRyugaxX ... WTF ...
No "LORD-OF-ALL-" entered in the lobby and also no "LORD-OF-ALL" in the "players met".

docfo4r
1st September 2012, 10:26 AM
Lol, that was strange!!

Solid
1st September 2012, 10:33 AM
Your YouTube profile says ur 22, thought u were 13 or 14?

Reezy
2nd September 2012, 10:02 PM
Maybe the Devs found out about your syncopia score and put in a little easter egg before they were made redundant.

blackwiggle
5th September 2012, 06:17 AM
I'm pretty sure I've seem the name LORD-OF-ALL in online races before.
What's probably happened is that as you were entering the race, Lord-of-all was leaving, and you both had the same craft and skin, so you have replaced Lord-of-all and are getting live vision of what's going on, but the craft control the game needs is still been asked from Lord-of-all's console.

I've seen this sort of thing happen before, plus many other weird occurrences [how about the same player listed 3 times on the grid :|] way before the 2.51 patch.

What I'm worried about is now that the VITA has been hacked, the first thing the hackers are going to want to do is try to hack games that use crossplay - 2048 being a main candidate..., if successful, then that might allow them to screw around with HD as well.
And now no SL to stop them or fix the problem if it starts happening.

Darkdrium777
11th September 2012, 04:01 PM
Unfortunately I don't think you have to worry about that. WipEout 2048 clearly was not popular enough.