PDA

View Full Version : The Zoners Challenge

Raziel-X007
11th August 2012, 03:15 AM
Calling ALL ZONERS!!!

This is just the thing you need. The Zone is where you want to be and I have a slew of challenges you can entertain yourself with.

To get credit, A Youtube Vid and/or a Picture of the feat must be presented to me and/or anyone who wants to help monitor this!!!

Pull these off and not only will you get credit and a trophy, but to prove it, you can display this by me making you a sig with the feat accomplished.

So, let's get started!!

Bronze Trophy

1. Zone Rapier- Complete all HD stages with Rapier or Higher.
2. Ah, I can see Phantoms- Complete all HD stages with Sub-Phantom or Higher.
3. So, you want to be a Phantom- Complete all HD stages with Phantom or Higher.
4. No Rolls for Joo- Compete Vineta K, Anulpha Pass, and Moa Therma without a single barrel roll and make it to Phantom.
5. So you wish to be Ninja- On Anulpha Pass, make it to Rapier without losing shield energy.
6. Glory be to Your Ship- Get to Zen in Moa Therma while achieving at least 2 perfect laps.
7. Training Wheels for Pros, Class 1- Obtain two perfect laps in Chenghou Project.
8. I'm A BEAST, Part 1- Obtain a perfect lap on the back 4 of the HD tracks (Metropia, Sebenco Climb, Ubermall, Sol 2)
9. I have friends in High Places- Get over 50000 points on every HD tracks Forward.
10. I beat your Friend's Score- Surpass another member's score or surpass a member who has this trophy.

Silver Trophies

1. Call me, Super Vegeta- Complete al HDl stages with Super Phantom or Higher.
2. Enlightenment- Complete all HD stages with Zen or Higher.
3. True Enlightenment- Complete all HD stages with Super Zen or Higher.
4. I'm a BEAST, Part 2- Obtain a perfect lap on all the Fury tracks.
5. Training Wheels for Pros, Class 2- Obtain Three perfect Laps in Chenghou Project and Metropia.
6. The Fanatic Run- Reach Subsonic on any two HD tracks.
7. I Speed Shop- In Ubermall, successfully complete a perfect lap with a speed no lower than Phantom.
8. Ride Like the Wind- In either Moa Therma or Sol 2, complete two perfect laps and still obtain Super Zen.
9. Want Dinner with that Movie- Get to Zen in the Amphiseum with a perfect lap.
10. Double Vision- Get to Zen in the Amphiseum Reverse.

Gold Trophies

1. Call me, Crazy- Get to Subsonic on any two stages.
2. Holy Smokes, he can beat Sonic- Get Subsonic on All HD stages.
3. Complex Zoning- Get three perfect laps with speeds no lower than Phantom on the following: Chenghou Project, Sebenco Climb, Modesto Heights.
4. F*** Modesto- Get to Subsonic in Modesto Heights.
5. Truly F*** Modesto- Get to Subsonic in Modesto Heights and have two perfect laps to boot.
5. Cliffhanger- Without falling off Sol 2 and Tech De Ra, get to Subsonic.
6. I'm a F***ing Monster!- In all the Fury Levels and the Special Stages, get a score > 600000
7. I'm a Yeti- Obtain a perfect lap in Super Phantom or higher in Sebenco Climb Reverse.
8. Simple as Pie- Get 20 perfect laps in Vineta K, Anulpha Pass, and Moa Therma combined.
9. OMFG, it's PURRFECT- Never collide on the "Cat" turn in Ubermall and get to Zen.
10. Feel IT!- In all stages, amass over 2M points.

Platinum Trophies

1. This is MADNESS- Get to Mach 1 in three stages.
2. Golden Delight- Get to Supersonic in two stages (Syncopia doesn't count).
3. The Century is Here!- Get to Zone 100 in Syncopia.
4. Make it Two Centuries!- Get to Zone 100 in Syncopia and one other stage of your choice.
5. Technical, HA. I eat Technics for Breakfast- Get to Mach 1 in two of the following: Chenghou Project, Sebenco Climb, Sol 2, Talon's Junction or Modesto Heights.
6. Finally F***ing Done with This- Obtain All other trophies in Zoner's Challenge.

Have fun and enjoy!!!

Raziel-X007

Oryx Crake
14th August 2012, 10:15 PM
hey dude we already have something like this, though of course not as tightly focused on zone mode, but nonetheless http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?8915-The-WipEoutZone-trophies

Raziel-X007
15th August 2012, 02:51 AM
hey dude we already have something like this, though of course not as tightly focused on zone mode, but nonetheless http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?8915-The-WipEoutZone-trophies

Yeah, but I wanted to do it for Zone exclusively... If no one wants to bother, we can always closed and troll it...

Oryx Crake
15th August 2012, 04:20 AM
yeah just thought you should know in case you hadn't seen it

Raziel-X007
15th August 2012, 08:49 AM
yeah just thought you should know in case you hadn't seen it

That's how I got the idea...

Archon
18th August 2012, 04:01 PM
I set a goal for myself to score a "Perfect" on the first 20 laps of Zone on all tracks. A Perfect would involve both perfect laps and zones (all speed pads hit) and all barrel rolls achieved. I believe this takes 7 laps before you advance past Phantom but I cannot recall at the moment. I'm curious to know the highest possible scores for each track up to and including Phantom-level speed; this is sort of Zone-lite which offers an enjoyable snack out what is normally a feast of a mode :).

Colonel
18th August 2012, 07:25 PM
Unless I've misinderstood you Archon, what you're aiming for is impossible I'm afraid. The day somebody gets 20 perfect laps on Chenghou or Sebenco I'll eat my own head. With regards to the laps taken to get to Phantom, it really depends on the length of the track, plus other variables such as how many pads, BRs, how tight your lines are etc.

I do like the idea of some kind of "up to Phantom" challenge for each track, would be a nice change. Maybe Super-Phantom would make it a bit more interesting though ;)

Raziel-X007
20th August 2012, 02:46 AM
So, I take it you like some of these trophies? If you want to add more, bring it... More trophies, the better!!!

Colonel
20th August 2012, 08:44 AM
Well yeah, I like any challenge related to Zone. What I meant was Archon's thing of how high can you score up to a certain speed class.

Archon
23rd August 2012, 01:34 AM
I can perform some tests Friday. 20 perfect laps (considering only no damage) I think is possible for all tracks, but perhaps not perfect score laps. 20 laps, no damage, all speed pads hit, plus BRs on Chenghou would be insane. I will count how many laps it takes to hit Phantom and Super Phantom and calculate what a perfect score would be for some of my favorite tracks.

Solid
23rd August 2012, 04:33 AM
I've got to zone 78 without crashing on Mallavol. 45 consecutive perfect laps. Its impossible to get all pads at that speed though I'm sure. I can get to zone 20 without missing a single pad if I focus hard enough though, in other words a 'perfect' own the zone.

Colonel
23rd August 2012, 10:18 AM
Archon, trust me, 20 perfect laps is impossible on several tracks. In fact 10 perfect laps on either Chenghou or Talon's Junction would pretty much guarantee you a top 10 score.

Solid
23rd August 2012, 01:10 PM
Gadaffi is right those 2 tracks are super hard

Colonel
23rd August 2012, 01:42 PM
Hard, yes, but more to the point they both have a hairpin corner that is basically impossible past about Zone 30.

Raziel-X007
23rd August 2012, 02:27 PM
^ Indeed... Speaking of which, trophy list will be updated later this week... Some easier, one CRAZY HARD, and the others, meh...