PDA

View Full Version : Blur for Vita - is it possible?

chalovak
15th July 2012, 05:35 PM
Hello, everyone. I hope it's OK to create such a thread...
I guess there are a lot of Blur fans on this site - undoubtly this game has a WipEout feel, WipEout touch..
I was wondering if there is a chance for Blur remake for Vita. I know with Bizzare being shut down the possibility is close to zero, but still... with all the kickstarter stuff around, maybe there is a luck.
The questions is who might be a person to plant the idea of remake in his head? Someone from Activision, Bizzare or someone else?

XoPachi
15th July 2012, 06:57 PM
I'd love that. I hate ports usually especially when Nintendo milks their ****, but a big console/PC game on a handheld with the quality of it's big version? That makes me happy. That game was hard as crap too.

ExaltedR3V3NG3
15th July 2012, 07:25 PM
Considering Activision's business might be based exclusively in CoD, the only way I could imagine Blur on Vita is using a spiritual successor. Also, it has to be developed by Lucid Games, a developer made from Bizarre's ashes which (may) have the key people that developed the original Blur.

BTW, Vita needs more racing games besides WipEout: a proper MotorStorm (RC was a spin-off), maybe a GT, DiRT, Midnight Club, Burnout and so on... resurrecting Rollcage or Destruction Derby wouldn't be a bad idea at all!