PDA

View Full Version : Zone 183...CLEAR!!

XxSuperRyugaxX
21st June 2012, 05:00 PM
Yes!! Finally!! My world record on Syncopia! Zone 183 :D

MegaGeeza22
21st June 2012, 05:44 PM
OMG :eek How? what are you smoking lol? i want some!
That is amazing! do yo know or have an estimate of the lap times at zone 150+ i bet they are stupidly quick lol.
Well done :clap you are undefeatable

Nutcase:259
21st June 2012, 06:16 PM
OMG :eek How? what are you smoking lol?

he has access to mind altering drugs with the power to slow down time and space :P

Well done man! :D :+,
i wonder how hign the developers of the game ever got (or expected other people to get lol)
Think you can make 200? :D ?

Colonel
21st June 2012, 06:31 PM
This is fantastic, well done mate! You've raised the bar by a mile :clap

Azurooth
21st June 2012, 07:13 PM
WOW, well done. Amazing really what people can do. =) You are the zeus of zone zeus!

Ragsus Maxima
21st June 2012, 10:48 PM
Not even in my dreams I reach that milestone. Congrats for your outstanding performance! :)

Dark_Phantom_89
22nd June 2012, 10:02 AM
Wow, that's some really impressive stuff - congratulations! Best I've done is 101. :lol

JFthebestJan
22nd June 2012, 01:58 PM
hey, very impressive score, mr superryuga. just 1 question: still super sonic? a video showing 160to180+ would be very 8)

docfo4r
22nd June 2012, 02:46 PM
Awesome job!!!

Medusa
22nd June 2012, 08:51 PM
For some reason what I thought I posted the other day didn't show. Or else it's some random thread elsewhere. Here's a recap
Congratulations! Why no beer and cake for you yet?
:beer:beer:beer:cake:cake

XxSuperRyugaxX
22nd June 2012, 10:06 PM
Haha, thank you all guys. Anyway, yes, still supersonic, but I realized that if you open a barrier in ZB ( Syncopia, Protozo ecc) after the colour of supersonic, appears another colour, never seen before. Will be another class?

Ragsus Maxima
23rd June 2012, 02:26 PM
There are no more zone speed categories after Supersonic. In fact, Jan checked that by doing over 3300 zones at Anulpha Pass with the glitch on the overpass section (he made sure that run didn't record to the leaderboards, so don't worry about a glitched record). Still Supersonic but the speed keeps increasing normally.

I think that color scheme you say it's the original one, made for the standard tracks but applied to the Zone tracks. I think the developers planned to keep that scheme for the Zone tracks, but then, they created an alternative one, made specifically for those tracks, and dumped the first planned scheme.
But for some reason, they didn't remove it, and because of that, we see two different color schemes for the same speed category, only visible in Zone battle.

Darkdrium777
23rd June 2012, 05:31 PM
I made this (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/album.php?albumid=99) three years ago, is the color scheme you mention somewhere in there? Or is it something new?
Oh and all the high res links are dead, so don't bother using those (unfortunately).

Congrats on the record... best I can do is around 80, so yeah. You win the game.

chalovak
23rd June 2012, 05:45 PM
I made this (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/album.php?albumid=99) three years ago, is the color scheme you mention somewhere in there? Or is it something new?

God! This gallery is awesome! Do you mind if I post the pics on my FB page? Those colours...

Darkdrium777
23rd June 2012, 05:50 PM
Nah go ahead, it's from the game so I don't own anything.

Ragsus Maxima
24th June 2012, 02:24 PM
The color scheme we're talking about isn't in the gallery, but nevertheless, that gallery is a visual pleasure (it's the magic of Zone mode, we can't help it ;)).

I'll upload that scheme soon so you guys can see it.

UPDATE: The photos are already uploaded so you can see that extra color scheme after Supersonic in the four Zone tracks (AKA "PurE 4"). Feel free to add them to the gallery if you want, Darkdrium. :)

Darkdrium777
24th June 2012, 08:40 PM
There's no equalizers? It looks like it's a blank slate, ie default textures before the others are loaded. I'm not sure if it's something they wanted to add or it loops back because of a math error in the code.

Ragsus Maxima
24th June 2012, 09:36 PM
I honestly don't know why this scheme doesn't have equalizers like the others. Probably you're right about you say; I've never thought about that possibility.

Also, I think it's the only scheme which doesn't have a gloss effect.

Treshy
3rd July 2012, 08:20 PM
I honestly don't think that this score is or will ever be possible to be beaten by any normal (aka non Korean supergamer) human being.
I'm very very impressed...

amjw
3rd July 2012, 08:29 PM
go for 200! lol

seriously very big well done :D

Zzonkmiles
4th July 2012, 12:59 AM
Haha, thank you all guys. Anyway, yes, still supersonic, but I realized that if you open a barrier in ZB ( Syncopia, Protozo ecc) after the colour of supersonic, appears another colour, never seen before. Will be another class?

How can you open a zone barrier after Supersonic? I thought you could only go up to Subsonic/Zone 55. I love Zone Battle and wish there was a way to customize it so that you could set the zone target to 75 or even 80.

OveReAction
4th July 2012, 03:58 AM
No, it just looped back to the color of Sub-Venom.

Ami Nakajima
4th July 2012, 09:42 AM
that's an unbelievable score mate. Well done! :clap

Ragsus Maxima
4th July 2012, 02:19 PM
How can you open a zone barrier after Supersonic? I thought you could only go up to Subsonic/Zone 55. I love Zone Battle and wish there was a way to customize it so that you could set the zone target to 75 or even 80.
Yes, it's capped to 55 zones. But another feature of Zone battle is each time you boost, the color scheme changes, no matter which zone you currently are. You have an example here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUYh3WEsaxo).

The order of those schemes is sequential; it's in the same order you reach the milestones in Zone. After the last one, it loops back to the Sub-Venom color scheme, as OveReAction said before.

Jacnob
4th July 2012, 10:25 PM
Congradulations man! How long did this take to make it to there?

OveReAction
7th July 2012, 01:09 AM
If 1 Zone = 10 seconds, looks like he took just half an hour!

docfo4r
7th July 2012, 06:45 AM
But at least for the last 10 or 15 minutes it must be killing because you need to have fully 100% concentration all the time. No way to even pause the game...

EvilMijo
9th July 2012, 03:22 AM
My hats off to you.
I have not even got the trophy for Zone Zeus.
You sir are a god.

Solid
25th August 2012, 10:46 PM
Hes coming after my mallavol score now lol. and someone asked about lap times- At 2100 KPH going around 5.0km syncopia takes about 8.5 seconds.

TH4YA1
28th August 2012, 08:19 AM
Freaking sh.t. Great!! Try to get this on vid ;)

doj-zaki-13
23rd September 2012, 06:31 AM
wow how could you still able to open your eyes until that zone?(For me hi-speed is not the biggest problem in zone, my eyes are the biggest):dizzy