PDA

View Full Version : Lost progression after updating

Dj Ziggy
20th June 2012, 09:48 PM
Hello,

I've been playing wipeout hd fury since it came online, but after yesterday's patch my lvl has been reset. So i'm a Trainee again.
Is there a way to bring it back to my old lvl (and not by doing it al over again)

Kind regards
DJ Ziggy

OveReAction
20th June 2012, 10:51 PM
That's what every single person has that same problem. And it's all because that the new update has a Cross-Play compatibility for 2048 (Vita) players.

Azurooth
21st June 2012, 10:55 AM
AS OveR wrote, you are not alone. Everyone has lost their ranks. Studio Liverpool has stated they will return everyones rank as they were, tho im very doubtful and don't have much faith in them right now.

UB3R~JKP
21st June 2012, 12:00 PM
I have the same issue but just gonna roll with it. Hopefully if they fix it they will combine XP Earned from this "fresh" ranking and our old one.

terra-wrists
23rd June 2012, 10:04 PM
I make this video. I make good time online moa therma forward flash global 19 before update. I have video for show you but nt good quality. You can see time not update like other record i have make also. I only have this proof.

My metropia not update i have world record this one but not have video. Sony please fix the problem please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1bcnN5xgOs