PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody getting"Players Met" updated since last game update?

blackwiggle
28th May 2012, 06:14 AM
A lot of how people know about this forum and Wipeout Arena, and have subsequently been introduced to each other is by random online race encounters and messaging previously never met people by using the "Players Met" feature.

I've been online several times lately, but the last time I was able to contact anybody new via this method in HD was on the 7th of May, no new players raced have been updated to the Players Met list since that date.

Is this a blanket problem with HD now? or is it a region isolated problem that I might have to bring to the attention of the Aus/NZ area of the PSN?

Cyberio
29th May 2012, 10:55 PM
Sure it is from 2.50, somebody commented about this bug. It's annoying trying to find the nick of the guy you want to speak with.
It can't be something about regions because i raced with people from EU, from US and Asia too, and nobody is on that list.

D_1998_BR
2nd June 2012, 01:32 PM
The Players Met for WipEout HD is having problems indeed.It's annoying when you want to credit that guy who BR'ed past you on the last second and you need to type his name on the "Create Message" screen.Oftenly this makes me lose some seconds of the next race :x

kitedoctor
3rd June 2012, 01:11 PM
players met doesn't work for wipeout at all now

Sausehuhn
5th June 2012, 09:29 AM
Noticed this too, pretty annoying. :(

Neoto_
5th June 2012, 05:09 PM
True, wondered about this as well :|

scarfrogers
15th June 2012, 08:10 AM
Yeah this is very annoying! So many times when you just want to send a quick message to someone during online races - especially to change track after doing the same one loads of times...! :)

Boycey83
15th June 2012, 09:17 AM
How am I gonna abuse the person who missiled me a second before the finish line now?! :)

newtype
21st June 2012, 06:05 PM
Just noticed this myself. This game is in a sad state of affairs, and it seems they break so many things every patch.

EvilMijo
9th July 2012, 03:32 AM
Yeah, I really hate this problem.
Cause I'm not a awesome player but I can hold my own.
So when I meet someone that it turns into a battle royal and you'll never know who will win the next race, I'd like to tell that person...I hate you, Great Race!
Hope they fix this soon.

MegaGeeza22
10th July 2012, 04:50 PM
This problem is now fixed!! i just tried it and its working again.

blackwiggle
31st July 2012, 01:23 PM
Thank god [SL ] for that.
Players met is/was , what keeps online ALIVE.
Also makes Bring Brigade a hell of a lot easier to sort, a total PITA otherwise.

Sausehuhn
31st July 2012, 04:47 PM
Good news! :) Thanks for the info, Mega!

doj-zaki-13
11th September 2012, 01:49 PM
Never had a problem.:)