PDA

View Full Version : Xx333xxx-xx1/xx3.... WTF

metronum
22nd May 2012, 02:34 PM
Anybody played those two guys lately? Xx333xxx-xx1/xx3 or some like that?
What a bolony, let me tell you that!
They are ****ing up my game online since two days...
What they do is easy I think, one is ridding a heavy armed ship while the other a more responsive one.
One stick on the front of you preventing you to take any option, while the other one stick behind you collect option and fire at you.
Then the first one brakes, and you think 'I gonna make it', turns out he is loaded with some that he will fire at you, then the other one get on the front and do the same again...and again and again....
I think i have seen one guy passing them, once....and thats all.....

Anybody having them ruining their game, or Im old school and that is totally normal?

metronum
22nd May 2012, 02:35 PM
Oh yeah i forgot, I play single race or tournament....and they turn it into eliminator....
I am already gutted that most of people play external view, when I wish I could force cockpit one, and now I cant even race I have people preventing me to race proper :|

Willesden_2097 user name by the way :)

dreadofmondays
22nd May 2012, 02:37 PM
That doesn't sound nice although I have to give them credit for being clever.
At any rate, can't you choose a different game in the lobby? :o

metronum
22nd May 2012, 02:58 PM
I would, but lately the lobby is kinda deserted...assumed people were into 2048 now...so we have 6 to 8 player max everyday playing single race or tournament.
But I give them the credits to be really clever on that way of playing...still tho it aint racing anymore...not much.

Dark_Phantom_89
24th May 2012, 11:19 AM
A technically clever but annoying tactic, but stick them on Phantom speed and I guarantee you that they won't stand a chance.

yeldar2097
24th May 2012, 05:22 PM
Practice some speed lap and time trial. I've raced them, they're not particularly fast. Admittedly didn't have much time to test, there may have been a double rage quit 3 races down the line ;)

You can try to be clever all you want, but in this game, speed rules all.

Darkdrium777
24th May 2012, 05:25 PM
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. This tactic wont work at Rapier and above I'm pretty sure. The ships go too fast for slowing down and blowing **** up to work effectively.
Other than that, kids eh. Their name tags don't suggest otherwise.

~-=xXxXx-[PRO-MLG]-777-DaRkDrIuM-777-[DM-KING]-xXxXx=-~ out.

Avenger2197
31st May 2012, 04:08 AM
I have been popping on here and there. But, in the US, HD is deserted as hell. Met a couple guys who did the same type of thing, but when the speed went to Rapier or Phantom..... :~

Granted I'm nowhere near where I was skill wise a couple years ago, especially at Phantom.:redface:

Rapier Racer
31st May 2012, 09:03 PM
I shall look out for said clowns online, I usually race at Phantom though or Rapier if it isn't available. Might be worth a wonder into flash etc with a Triakis, hello lads :D

traksta1
1st June 2012, 10:11 AM
"Spectated" a race or 3 with these guys in yesterday out of curiosity. They seem very efficient at what they do and between them blew the absolute living crap out of the normally pretty fast lone pilot in the game. Was tempted to have a go at the challenge of beating them but with a ds3 now at almost £50 a pop to replace, i decided not to risk a ds3/wall interface event in what looked like a pretty frustrating experience and left them to it. Have to give them kudos for the teamwork but would love to see them get some of the same treatment from a similarly organised team. But then.... who wants to practice being an ***hole? :D

Mad-Ice
1st June 2012, 11:02 AM
I kind of like it! It could be a new mode or challenge. Team based races like we did before between countries. The only negative thing about the two dudes is: not telling the other pilots and not placing a challenge here at the zone.

D_1998_BR
2nd June 2012, 01:27 PM
Ever tried backfiring? Works for me.When they hit you,have a weapon prepared for backfiring (especially for the one on the front) Rockets work best,as if you hit two of them at close range they will be stopped for a quite long time.

Not sure if this tactic will work for you,but doesn't cost anything trying it out ;)

JFthebestJan
2nd June 2012, 07:09 PM
...The only negative thing about the TWO DUDES is: not telling the other pilots and not placing a challenge here at the zone.

they're minimum 3 different accounts, 1 & 2 & 3.
no. 2 is the guy with the lowest skill, if racing heads up.
no. 1 is a very good pilot , and no. 3 is fast too.

imho the guys are cheating in doing team up against the other players. cheating, cause they don't tell the others what they're doing, although it's pretty obvious after a few weapon pads. they always race with hints on, so if u want to avoid their game, select only rooms with hints off.
some1 mentioned their gameplay wouldn't work @ rapier, but that's exactly the class they choose most of the time

kitedoctor
3rd June 2012, 11:16 AM
I've come across them as well......bloody hate them for ruining perfectly good races. A few other like to stop in the middle of a race and then blow the crap out of you as you go past them - all I can say is if you are in a race then race, otherwise go and create your own eliminator event...this applies particularly to some american called weapons_ _girl.

XxSuperRyugaxX
3rd June 2012, 06:01 PM
I competed with them, are not so strong, the only thing they do is fire their rockets.
Another player with a similar behavior is GRAN-STRATEGGAIR, always a fake id

Colonel
3rd June 2012, 06:06 PM
GRAN -STRATEGGAIR's a weird one. He's not a bad racer, also does ZB and Elims, but the other week he turned around on a race at Talon's and went backwards firing at everybody. Not something you expect from somebody who plays a lot.

XxSuperRyugaxX
4th June 2012, 01:00 PM
Every time he sees me, it changes the game from single race to eliminator, just to get me out.

Neoto_
5th June 2012, 05:19 PM
The rare times I win these guys, I feel delighted :D

Aeralys
6th June 2012, 03:35 PM
Their strategy is pretty much only effective for the first 10-20 seconds of a race where everyone is close together, then again thats about as much time as you need to ensure a win. In most situations I get hit once in that time, X3 gets ahead, either out of short weapon range or in weapon hogging range and you're forced to play catch up with less energy. The other two "Xx" pilots are too far behind me to be a problem unless they quake.

If you're the first one to the first weapon pad they have a serious problem setting up, especially if it's a good boost, bomb or mines. A shield will delay any setup they can do on the next pad (if there's one pad on that section).
It's easier to win on tracks with dual weapon pad sections, Sebenco is a nightmare when you have 3 pilots organising mine/bomb placement, and I imagine Chenghou forward would prove difficult.

And yeah, they always play with hints on, so use it against them.

Colonel
6th June 2012, 03:48 PM
Every time he sees me, it changes the game from single race to eliminator, just to get me out.

Ha. I joined a ZB lobby with vitamindrink the other day. It was just me and him. He changed it to a 600pt Venom eliminator and pressed start immediately. As if I was going to stick around for that? I never usually bail on someone, particularly 1vs1, but that would have been tedious.

Re: the Xx... crew, I don't mind it really. It's fun if you're in a chat room with a couple of friends and you play against them, adds another dimension to it. It's not like they're spamming people with nasty messages or anything.

D_1998_BR
7th June 2012, 05:31 PM
Not seeing much of them now,but I've seen two people with their same tactics.Their names are Basurator and Potunator,but they are much easier than the Xx gang.
Well,not sure if they are actually using this tactic,I was too far away to notice,but they don't seem to shoot eachother.

dreadofmondays
14th June 2012, 08:47 AM
The more I hear about XX and his friend, the more I'm starting to like them, haha. I mean, they are very skilled at this from what I hear, and it's a good use of teamwork.

If we can get them onto the forums, we should put together a team ourselves and try and take them down :L

scarfrogers
15th June 2012, 08:07 AM
lol they sound like an organised crime gang. Would love to race them and I only play flash. But they must be pretty good for everyone to mention them. I am a sucker for rage quits so no doubt they would have a field day with me :)

terra-wrists
15th June 2012, 12:50 PM
they good like team. 1v1 they easy for beat. :D No problem. HAHA.

Colonel
15th June 2012, 03:54 PM
If we can get them onto the forums, we should put together a team ourselves and try and take them down :L

I've always assumed they're ghost accounts of people already registered here.

vlhad13
15th June 2012, 05:22 PM
the group of xx are not as hard, if you know how to use your advantages are very easy to win them, but sometimes you get all done hahaha stay pure, I agree with what he says jan, is cheating because you do not know is helpless against them. :)

hunterx848
16th June 2012, 03:31 AM
Not seeing much of them now,but I've seen two people with their same tactics.Their names are Basurator and Potunator,but they are much easier than the Xx gang.
i met them too! one of them were actually racing and the other one was camping on an X-pad, trying to shoot me when passing. it was easy to win this. just passed the camper with shield. it was funny to see him hitting his comrade with this sometimes :g

mangaroo
22nd June 2012, 12:55 AM
I met them today on while paying crossplay on the vita. They are really brilliant! Waiting for you with tricks while the other keeps putting pressure on you to make it. Great fun although not so much for me :P Nah it was alright ducking and weaving but a lot of pressure, some great skill they have.

leungbok
22nd June 2012, 08:05 AM
hmmm, yes... but apparently they don't have the skills to win races normally at phantom speed ! ;)

Darkdrium777
23rd June 2012, 11:17 PM
All right, I apologize to the X guys. It seems people are having fun with this, so I guess good one for starting it.
I still think the names a bit long-winded. ;)

dreadofmondays
24th June 2012, 11:40 PM
I hate names like xx__~person~__XXqq1234

Dark_Phantom_89
25th June 2012, 10:32 AM
hmmm, yes... but apparently they don't have the skills to win races normally at phantom speed ! ;)

Agreed. If they are so good, then why don't we ever see them on Phantom speed? Oh yes, because their "tactics" won't work there. :lol

I hate names like xx__~person~__XXqq1234

Same here. I also hate names that are WrItTeN lIkE tHiS. It just looks stupid and my eyes don't like it.

dreadofmondays
25th June 2012, 11:19 AM
It TaKeS So MuCh EfFoRt To WrItE lIkE tHiS tHaT yUo HaVe To WoNdEr WhY tHeY bOtHeReD dOiNg It

Medusa
25th June 2012, 04:12 PM
Personally, I makE an Exception to that if they only capitalizE the E's. I havE no idEa whErE this comEs from. :D

dreadofmondays
26th June 2012, 06:57 AM
I think I might know ;)

MegaGeeza22
26th June 2012, 07:11 PM
I met one of them alone about a week ago and we both actually had fun... i was in a 12 race tournament with xxx3 and a few noobs, on the 1st race i slowed down and fired a missile up his jumper and then it was game on lol.
We just kept on taking each other out and it was so funny! we didnt disrupt any other racers because we were both miles ahead so there was no foul play and i think we did 3 12 race tournaments altogether.
I do agree however that when there is all 3 of them sandwiching you around the track it can be very irritating but when this happens i just leave.
3on1 is no good, unless your quicker... im not

terra-wrists
14th August 2012, 01:29 AM
they are cheat player like team. i beated them :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auMnATQU_-A

Khalid

scarfrogers
14th August 2012, 07:53 AM
Well done friend! Just shows that skill/speed always wins! :)

but they are very good to stay near you - you are a very fast racer! Some great racers with you and NIJI_tr recently! :)

terra-wrists
14th August 2012, 09:31 AM
ah ah ah, thank you Mr JRogers :) You also very fast. Make me the scares :)

I not see the Niji for races :( I miss race time with Niji. He very good fun.

scarfrogers
14th August 2012, 09:47 AM
Niji is back! He has been offline for a while but back on it now! :)

terra-wrists
14th August 2012, 09:59 AM
YES! Niji can beat xX no problem :) He is FAST!

I thinking team race. You - Niji - me VS xX 1 - 2 - 3 :) So cool for make record this possibles. I want to try :D

scarfrogers
14th August 2012, 10:15 AM
Sounds good to me :)

I am pretty much online every evening so invite if you see them! They will go DOWN! hopefully :)

goddessloviatar
14th August 2012, 11:13 AM
They are pretty easy to beat once you are used to the way they play, they do things like hiding at the bottom of the hill at the start of amphiseum. Once you know this just fire quakes and rockets at this spot every time you pass!

It can be irritating having to work your race around them, but if you just come across number 3 they are a pretty good racer....

terra-wrists
17th August 2012, 10:09 AM
Sounds good to me :)

I am pretty much online every evening so invite if you see them! They will go DOWN! hopefully :)

They WILL go down :D I not see xXteam race now :) maybe they break team for race normal account :D I want team race

Arach666
27th August 2012, 04:16 PM
Ha,I actually came here to check the forums because of this,I´ve started playing HD Fury online only a few days ago and I´m pretty terrible at it but managed to get a few wins already,but I´ve met those guys more than once before and the best I could do with them was a third place,otherwise they just dominated to a point where I actually thought they were cheating,so it´s good to know it´s not the case lol.

Nexus72
4th September 2012, 03:42 PM
I met them yet I, the xmen, or maybe I would say the xxkid-iotxx, and if you do not cheat close enough, the other night I was two against one, I'm not a champion .... but I am honest and do not play as a team, or cheater ... xx I do not know

I hate Xxkid-iotxX grrrrr grrrrr wtf

Defjukie16
30th September 2012, 12:34 AM
xX333-1Xx is actually a newly online friend of mine, I beat him in a race with xX333-3Xx backing him up. It was Anulpha Pass and I got a shot in with the plasma and eliminated him. The key is to be on your guard and have a skill for barrel rolls. It's basically a handicap match, which makes it a great match.

UB3R~JKP
4th October 2012, 10:48 PM
Just came across these guys. Heh, talk about Team orders.

Nexus72
5th October 2012, 03:41 PM
yeas!

LJtheZombie
17th October 2012, 07:55 PM
Happened to catch two of them in an eliminator and thought to turn on the camera. Fun times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-f7VtTOgjw&feature=plcp

Aeralys
20th November 2012, 07:38 PM
Ok I'm currently in a lobby with someone who has the username "xX333guys_R_gay". Lmao so who wants to own up? ;)

Hellfire_WZ
20th November 2012, 08:30 PM
How pathetic, I will not be amused if I find that was anyone from here :evil

Aeralys
20th November 2012, 08:59 PM
I don't think it's anyone from here. The player used the "stop to shoot you with rockets" tactic when in front. We're all a bit more dignified than that on the forum.

To make matters worse today I also saw another player with the username "sheepy_isac_". I can't say the full name. I'm guessing it's to do with the sheepgirl user. Oh dear...

Hellfire_WZ
20th November 2012, 09:03 PM
As I said in the announcement, I have reported both names

Aeralys
20th November 2012, 09:21 PM
Ah ok cool, hopefully they get their names removed from PSN.

GekkoP
21st November 2012, 06:10 AM
I'll never get it. What's the point in this? Why can people just play and have fun? Or maybe it's just me, my idea of fun is too classic.

terakihi
21st November 2012, 08:44 AM
They are a real hassle to race. :frown:
Also sent me the ''go go sheepgirl'' message. :?

Colonel
21st November 2012, 08:58 AM
It is extremely disappointing, but I've always felt the reaction to both of these (groups of) players is well over the top. Especially the xx33 guys, who have never been anything other than courteous when I've come across them. So they play as a team, get over it. Get a couple of mates and form your own team, the xx333 guys won't mind. In fact I think they'd relish it.

As for sheepgirl and her dozen aliases, I've never had anything other than the odd cheeky message from her, never anything remotely malicious. If you don't like her tactics, don't race her, end of. And of you don't like messages that another player sends you, that's what the block list is for.

How many times do we Lord it up as being such a great community, friendly, welcoming etc etc? And it's come to this.

Please though, let's not have anybody going after these new accounts and sending them abusive messages, or any messages at all. Stoop to their level and we've lost the moral high ground immediately.

scarfrogers
21st November 2012, 09:19 AM
I agree Colonel. If anything they bring a bit of excitement to a race! Can always leave the race and join another or do TTs/SLs. They message after hitting you but it is never malicious, just silly and fun.

Andrew-Swan
21st November 2012, 01:06 PM
xx33 guys you are welcome when I organize a race online , if you work in team it's more exciting beat you, see you soon online, ps: sometimes I go so slow that
I think that I'm a very sheepgirl ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

ID_7of9
21st November 2012, 10:43 PM
Sheepgirl is the smallest problem of wipeout online...

scarfrogers
22nd November 2012, 08:09 AM
haha yes! Are you back online yet ID? A perfect world online would be a race of 8 pilots: ID_1of9, ID_2of9, ID_3of9, ID_4of9, ID_5of9, ID_6of9, ID_7of9 and ID_8of9. I would be a spectator at a safe distance.

ID_9of9 would be acting as a decoy in another race with Sheepgirls and Xxx*xxX players.

ID_7of9
22nd November 2012, 09:05 AM
loool ... the one and only ID is 7of9, resistance is futile... ;) I 've got my ethernet cable, but i don't have time and energy at the moment for WipEout. Too much work. :/ As soon as i got it all sorted, i'll come back. Promised. :D

Dark_Phantom_89
22nd November 2012, 10:09 AM
I've never even seen these xx people. Do they not race on Phantom speed or something?

Anyway, by responding to the abusive PSN names, you're only giving them what they want - attention. Ignore them and it'll die out within a month. Easier said than done though given human instinct. ;)

ID_7of9
22nd November 2012, 11:37 AM
I've never even seen these xx people. Do they not race on Phantom speed or something?

Anyway, by responding to the abusive PSN names, you're only giving them what they want - attention. Ignore them and it'll die out within a month. Easier said than done though given human instinct. ;)

They also play phantom, but prefer rapier.^^ Attention already is given by racing them! Stop it and do not challenge their unfair gameplay, do not join their room, do not leave when 1 of them joins your room, but do, when they show up in three at a time. To ignore them is not that easy, ignoring means to do nothing, but when you are in a room with the 3, its not possible to play a good race anymore. I am not interested in playing eliminator when i join a single race lobby. So they force you to leave. Thats a reaction = attention. :(

Colonel
22nd November 2012, 11:50 AM
Maria, I think you've misunderstood. We're talking about some dickhead who thinks it's funny to use the name xx333-guys-R-Gay (or something to that effect). Also some other dickhead (actually probably the same dickhead) who thinks the name Sheepgirl_is_a_c**t is witty and insightful. This is simply unacceptable, it's abusive and it's beneath the standards we've come to expect from the Wipeout community. This isn't f***ing Call Of Duty.

For the last time, the xx333 guys are alright, people need to lay off them. I race them pretty often, and it's a challenge that I enjoy. I've yet to see a single example of somebody saying they'd received an abusive message from any of them.

ID_7of9
22nd November 2012, 12:12 PM
i havent read the whole tread, so you are right about that new "funny" names, i have never met - so i indeed didnt realize you are talking about these names. But why then the neverending discussion about the xX guys and their tactics? Race them or leave them. ;)

I also agree with you, WipEout is no fkn Call of Duty. But there have been a lot of special names in the past. I remember a race, 6 persons lobby, all friends of mine... and suddenly a guy joined with an account "UfknC_nt" (i dont remember the exact spelling). Abusing some other ppls name is unacceptable, as i have posted on facebook zoners, a few days ago if you remember? Of course its not ok, I (!) know that.

And don't underestimate your position as administrator of wipeoutzone. Maybe some ppl will never write any silly message to YOU, which doesn't mean, they (and i dont speak about someone special right now) don't spam others... ^^

Colonel
22nd November 2012, 01:11 PM
I like to think it's the chance I might be a dead Libyan dictator, rather than being a mod here ;)

amjw
27th November 2012, 07:20 PM
Maria, I think you've misunderstood. We're talking about some dickhead who thinks it's funny to use the name xx333-guys-R-Gay (or something to that effect). Also some other dickhead (actually probably the same dickhead) who thinks the name Sheepgirl_is_a_c**t is witty and insightful. This is simply unacceptable, it's abusive and it's beneath the standards we've come to expect from the Wipeout community. This isn't f***ing Call Of Duty.

For the last time, the xx333 guys are alright, people need to lay off them. I race them pretty often, and it's a challenge that I enjoy. I've yet to see a single example of somebody saying they'd received an abusive message from any of them.

it's nothing to do with the messages but the dirty tactics that they use when they play together. ask anyone who has played with all 3 of them or 2/3 of them and they will tell you that one turd hangs back to shoot anyone catching up with another leader.

and no this isn't QQ, i've beaten all 3 of these guys before on amphiseum. it's just that it's not the gaming attitude or standard that such a small community should embrace if it wants to gain popularity or sustain its playbase.

Colonel
27th November 2012, 10:32 PM
I'm not going to argue this anymore, but all the bloody moaning that's gone on about these guys has escalated to the point where somebody's made an abusive username. And that isn't the "gaming attitude or standard that such a small community should embrace if it wants to gain popularity or sustain its playbase.".

If you don't like them, don't play them. Dead easy. But between here and all the crap on facebook it's become ridiculous.

Hellfire_WZ
27th November 2012, 11:02 PM
I agree, this has gone far enough

Simple choice here guys. If you want to play against them, do so. If not, leave the game whenever they join. That's as far as it needs to go.