PDA

View Full Version : Best lap times in A+ classes

duncandes
17th May 2012, 10:12 PM
Have you noticed that every best lap times at a+ class are maked with ag-system ships?
This is wird a little.

JABBERJAW
17th May 2012, 10:16 PM
Yes, the ships are 100% unbalanced. The easiest to control ship is also the fastest. It should be the hard to control ships that are the fastest if you can stay off the wall. If you don't like this, DM the Facebook page. I already have

Amorbis
17th May 2012, 10:54 PM
I've tried quite a lot to get the Pir-hana speed close to the AG-Systems, but I'm usually around a second off the pace or more on A+. Jabberjaw is right in saying that the easy to handle ships also get the best times, despite being having less power. It might also have something to do with thrust stats if they exist, but that's speculation on my part.

I do find it quite annoying how I can get faster times on A with the Pir-hana, but that extra bit of speed in A+ means there really isn't much choice outside of FEISAR and AG-Systems speed ships. I would like to see a bit more variety in the leaderboards to keep things interesting.

duncandes
17th May 2012, 11:00 PM
Are you saying that ag-system are the fastest ships? Ship details place it someware in the middle....
But in other hand pirhana prototype suposed to be the fastest ship, but in practice on the simple track pirhana speed is not only fastest but also more respondable...

duncandes
17th May 2012, 11:03 PM
Amorbis: i think it's posible make time better than 29s on Sol A+ with pirhana speed. One time i have allmost get it, but at jump i'v get off the track and after ships back i record 31.96, so for sure i haved a lost about 3s.

JABBERJAW
18th May 2012, 01:14 AM
The ship stats don't mean anything, the handling is unfortunately FAR more important than anything else

mangaroo
18th May 2012, 06:14 AM
Something with the AG, the way it swings freely despite going really fast, as if resistance doesn't affect it - becomes really useful at the faster speeds. Would prefer if it didn't quite perform so well in the faster speeds..would give me more of an excuse to take out the auricom speed.

JABBERJAW
18th May 2012, 12:47 PM
I like it performing like that, just speed UP the other ships to balance it out