PDA

View Full Version : Them Skull chicks.

XoPachi
19th April 2012, 01:32 PM
Anyone else have Skullgirls? A lot of people I hear didn't give it a chance cause you...bewbs=bad game. I like it. Lacking in content, but worth the price! I think it plays better than even Capcom fighters. Not a lot of kickback unless you really put the hurt on someone. Great training, fun aesthetics, strange characters, and it's the first truly balanced fighting game I've ever played. Street Fighter 4 came close, but spamming was very frequent online. Skullgirls is smart and eliminated that with it's spam triggered mega crash. I rage quit fighters months ago, but it's really good except my download freezes like it's being paid to do so. >: {

One thing if you have not played it. This game is HARD! Let me explain.
I beat Mortal Kombat 3 on normal when I was 9. I have beaten Tabuu on intense without dying. I can win at least 2 of 5 matches against my friend who is the Brawl state champion and is ranked as one of the top pros in the world. And I could perfect Seth on hard mode before I sold SSF4. I CANNOT beat the first stage of Skullgirls arcade normal difficulty to save the planet. It's like playing R-Type Final's secret stage on R-Typer difficulty, using a DDR dance pad, with your legs tied together, blindfolded. Great game when you swallow your pride and put it on easy! :D

What'd you guys think of it