PDA

View Full Version : Favourite prototype ship

Vitocorp
21st March 2012, 09:02 PM
What's you favourite prototype ship and why?
Personally I prefer the Feisar one because it's the fastest (and also agile), if you manage to hit a lot of speed pads, but I really enjoy the Quirex for its powerful cannon.
p.s. Sorry, I forgot a 'o' on the poll title... :redface:

JABBERJAW
21st March 2012, 10:10 PM
Could you add " don't like any"? I would pick feisar, but I really like none of them

kaori
21st March 2012, 10:53 PM
I prefer the Qirex, which case I have to check ? :g

Amorbis
22nd March 2012, 12:08 AM
I haven't unlocked the Piranha yet so I can't really vote sadly, but the Piranha looks the most interesting with the airbrake only controls.

From the ones I have unlocked the Qirex is my personal favourite. Using it in C class events against speed ships is great as you don't even have to finish the race properly. ;)

From a more practical standpoint the FEISAR is probably the best due to the speed capabilities, but I'm not so good at hitting every speed pad and the slow starts it has aren't very useful in a proper race.

LJtheZombie
22nd March 2012, 04:01 AM
I kind of like the weird, crappy handling of the Auricom prototype - if it weren't for turbos being disabled I'd use it for races.

terakihi
22nd March 2012, 08:32 AM
I quite like the Pirhana prototype :)
its different, but fun

Temet
22nd March 2012, 01:28 PM
Well, I voted but I didn't unlock Pir-Hana prototype...
For me :
- Ag-Sys has 2 issues : it's an agility ship (not speed) and the single BR doesn't work
- Qirex and Auricom are combat oriented so I kick them, of course! ;)
- Pir-Hana : no unlocked (can't stand the online campaign)
- Feisar : over powered in low class for a lot of tracks (glitch or not) ... so I voted this one

lanceurdehache
23rd March 2012, 10:48 PM
Feisar Prototype because it really feels good on Capital Reach, you feel unbeatable