PDA

View Full Version : Pulse and Pure on Vita

imkwheet
20th March 2012, 02:57 AM
When will Pulse and Pure be downloadable for the Vita? Is it already working and I am missing something???

chalovak
20th March 2012, 09:05 AM
Both games are working just fine. Download them right from Store or via PS3. Add ons are working also.

imkwheet
20th March 2012, 02:06 PM
But I can't see those 2 games in the Playstation store from my Vita.

imkwheet
21st March 2012, 02:55 AM
Both games are working just fine. Download them right from Store or via PS3. Add ons are working also.

Wrong, pure does nott work on Vita

smwood71
22nd March 2012, 01:42 PM
Wipeout Pure and Pulse both work on the Vita. I know because I have them both. You may have to use a PS3 to download them from the PSN store and then install them on your Vita but I was able to browse them both using the Vita Store interface.

imkwheet
24th March 2012, 02:41 AM
Wipeout Pure and Pulse both work on the Vita. I know because I have them both. You may have to use a PS3 to download them from the PSN store and then install them on your Vita but I was able to browse them both using the Vita Store interface.

Maybe it's because I'm using a US system, but Pure will not even show up to transfer, but Pulse works fine.

vdek
12th April 2012, 08:06 PM
Pure won't transfer in the US, Pulse will however and works fine albeit I haven't managed to get the download packs on yet...

Amaroq Dricaldari
13th May 2012, 11:43 PM
From what I have heard, Pulse runs at 60 frames per second on the Vita.

sulfy
17th July 2012, 02:58 AM
To the guy above I was able to install the dlc for pure without any problems, although I have noticed a few occasional freezes when I play on gamma circuits. I also tested with my old psp ( which doesn't get used anymore r.i.p) the local multiplayer as in adhoc or whatever its called, that works fine aswell between psp and vita on both pure and pulse, Probably about 80% of my vita use is playing pure and pulse, and recently the HD dlc, 2048 sucks ass.