PDA

View Full Version : 1st Patch Update

onlykpop
12th March 2012, 05:27 PM
Hi everyone!

Im well aware that many of you know about this patch/update on WipEout. Well, today there was yet ANOTHER update to fix this first patch because of bugs (invisible weapons online, AI in Racebox not attacking, and racer rank reset to 0). I received my 2nd update today and after a couple of races i realized that it basically fixed nothing at all. All the problems i explained above are still occurring even thought the patch said they were fixed.

I called PSN support today and they said they know nothing of the update and no NOTHING ABOUT WIPEOUT....? Idk, maybe it was just the person helping me who did not know but she searched their records and there was no search results for the game at all.

Would anyone happen to know any NEW news about what is going on or have any closer connection to WipEout moderators that may know some info or something? I feel like this game is dying. That would be very sad considering many people still play it and online racing is extremely fun. But anyways...i hope to race with all of my friends soon once everyone (worldwide) gets this stupid update).....

See you on the tracks!
Onlykpop.

infoxicated
17th March 2012, 11:40 PM
Which version of the game are you talking about here, so I can move this to the appropriate forum?

onlykpop
18th March 2012, 03:10 AM
Oh hey Rob!

Sorry if i reposted a topic that was already up. I did not notice. Im talking about 2.50