PDA

View Full Version : Possible to use same savefile/trophies for Retail and PSN version of the game?

Skvall
29th February 2012, 05:38 PM
Sorry if this topic has been up in another thread. Tried to look around a little but didnt find anything.

You couldnt use the same savefile with both retail and digital download versions of the game in WOHD, so Im curious to if its possible in 2048? I bought the retail version along with my Vita at launch without even thinking about PS Store, and now I realise that this might be a game that I want to use for a long time and it would be nice to have on the memory card instead.

So im wondering if I can continue with my savefile and my trophies with the downloaded version?
And, how much worse is the loading times from the memory card? Any other reason why retail could be better than downloaded version?

Temet
29th February 2012, 06:43 PM
I think you cannot 'cause the code (BLES or something like this) is different when game is from PSN and cartridge.

anderkovver
1st March 2012, 08:57 AM
yes it works great i have the download version and the phisical one and savegame works fine

MarcoM
1st March 2012, 11:31 AM
yes it works great i have the download version and the phisical one and savegame works fine

off topic: Hi anderkovver, you are from Brunssum, I live in Geleen. Can you pm me your psn tag? Great game he, I really want the racebox option thought.

anderkovver
1st March 2012, 01:15 PM
my psn tag is anderkovver

Skvall
1st March 2012, 03:24 PM
anderkovver: Ok thanks. :)

MarcoM
1st March 2012, 06:37 PM
OK thanks, maybe I will see you in the near app.