PDA

View Full Version : Fav WOXL Music

rjsec4ever
2nd May 2003, 02:34 PM
Like the subject suggests, what is your favorite WOXL music?

Ahh Prodigy's Firestarter... remember watching the video on TV on a Halloween. :D

Again, what is yours?

Task
2nd May 2003, 03:44 PM
Well, that would be _the_ WOXL tune...

Baby got purple hair, baby got a secret lair, baby got an army there, I ain't never seen baby scared...
Baby got an ATOM BOMB!!

The video for which is astounding.

Vasudeva
3rd May 2003, 11:27 AM
Definitely two tracks:

* Landmass by FSOL

and

* The Third Sequence by Photek

V.

Harvai
24th May 2003, 04:12 PM
definately Atom Bomb; that music got style!
it even features in the first X-men movie, when Wolverine takes Cyclops' bike out for a run.

V6 has to be the best though! 8)

rodwipE
15th September 2003, 08:17 PM
We Have Explosive

NiktheGreek
18th September 2003, 11:46 AM
Gotta be Firestarter, seeing as The Prodigy have always been a favourite of mine. Plus, the guys are from Essex, much like myself! *shot*

gucci_little_piggy
5th January 2004, 03:41 PM
we have explosive and firestarter. yeah, bitch.

Shem
5th January 2004, 03:57 PM
Tin There, Loops Of Fury, The third Sequence.

Hey, have u played Enter The Matrix? Well there's an Atom Bomb (Atomix 1) track just at one of the very first levels of this (crappy) game. Everybody loves Atom Bomb :wink:

science
9th January 2004, 03:42 PM
I played the WOXL demo this one time, and when the menu came up, it was playing hardcore (as in gabber, sort of) I was like, "what the hell is going on here?" before i realized that I had left one of my omar santana cds in the cdrom tray. It was pretty cool to play the tracks with that playing!
I feel like i've said this before... maybe in the old forums???

YoshiXL
9th January 2004, 04:28 PM
WipeoutXL soundtrack is da best! Firestarter is probably my fave with Loops of Fury coming in close second.

Shinji Ikari
27th January 2004, 11:28 PM
Firestarter DOES make a great impact but after a while I liked it less...

I like both tracks from FSOL A LOT... I also downloaded Dead Cities, one of their album and it's possibly one of my fac electronica album ever...

Asche XL
28th January 2004, 12:07 AM
FSOL - Landmass

Shem
28th January 2004, 11:57 AM
Apart what everybody says here, I must say that, the music of W'O 2097/XL had an anormous infulence at my not-yet-developed music taste. When I look at my musical preferences right now, I notice that the music is quite similar to what we had heard throughout the W'O whole saga (maybe apart some trancey tracks of W3O). I listen to Chemical Brothers (Huuuuge fan of their music), Prodigy, Photek,Fluke, FSOL, Underworld and every artist which is somehow related to the genres represtented by the mentioned artists. I mean Fatboy Slim, Tipper, Technical Itch, Dieselboy, Meat Beat Manifesto (I can go on like this for hours...). What I want to say is that, I am very satisfied with the present state of things (my music taste). If it wasn't W'O. I would listen to some crappy pop songs by S Club7 (heh...I think it's S Club 8 right now, but who cares?...), or some hearbreaking ballads spilt out from the depths of the guts of Holly Valance (or whatever similar). So here's a big RESPECT to anyone who had put the W'O soundtrack together (even DJ Sasha....a smaller 'respect' for him) selecting the best electronic tracks available at the time. BIG RESPECT.