PDA

View Full Version : Friends list on PS3 changes when friends on VITA

blackwiggle
25th February 2012, 02:38 PM
Just a heads up to stop accidental deletion of friends off your friends list.

I've had some active friends around the world [LOUDandPROUD, Designer79, Klax75] all on their new VITA's playing wipeout 2048 and sending me messages

I noticed that when they are online on their VITA's their names go to the bottom [at the VERY bottom] of your friends list on your PS3, but activity status is almost the same as if offline, only difference is that last log in time is not shown/given.

I tried sorting by status filter, but it seems that VITA activity is not picked up.

A potential problem at the moment with things as they are is that you might accidentally delete a friend who is currently VERY active, in mistake for somebody who hasn't been online for months.
As they appear UNDER even the least active PS3 friend.

I hope there is a PS3 system update that sorts something out that gives a more true account of your friends status, maybe a different icon next to their name.

As it is ATM, it's annoying having to scroll down 90+ names to see who is/might be online playing on their VITA.

ZixXer
26th February 2012, 12:34 AM
got this problem to, and i think this is also the reason why i cant invite players on my wipeout hd to play some cross platform.

if this is not the problem and some one know plz tell me how i can play someone cross platform.

feisar rocket
26th February 2012, 10:05 PM
Yeah it's pretty annoying... i just messaged SoA... not sure if it got through... :brickwall