PDA

View Full Version : crossplay

NCR_Assassin
16th February 2012, 01:30 AM
does anyone know why all of the fury options are faded out. along with half the ships?

zerojay
16th February 2012, 06:41 PM
There's only a handful of tracks that allow cross-platform play at the moment. They announced that all of Wipeout HD and Fury will be available as DLC in the spring. Also, if you already own them, you will get the DLC versions for Vita for free. :)

NCR_Assassin
16th February 2012, 09:40 PM
sweet sounds good i also wish they gave us a lobby instead of just throwing you in a game

TheFrostE
17th February 2012, 11:13 PM
i played a crossplay race last night on vineta K....its was VERY meh...doesnt run so hot. Normal online play, however, runs superb.

ZixXer
23rd February 2012, 08:13 PM
Hey, I want to do crossplatform with my mate, but i cant figure out how to do it!
I did add him to my friends list but even if he is online i still see him offline. but he can see me online. we can chat.
but i cant invite him to the games because he apeers to be offline in my list.

I got the ps3 with wipeout hd/fure and he got the vita with 2048
hope you can help us thanks!

HISHO[JP]
25th February 2012, 11:37 AM
The patch for both of crossplay and bugfix is not available in Japan...
(Crossplay is not available in JP first version)

Frances_Penfold
26th February 2012, 06:31 AM
i played a crossplay race last night on vineta K....its was VERY meh...doesnt run so hot. Normal online play, however, runs superb.

So far I'm focusing on the single player mode, but I'm pretty curious to know more about this. Is it laggy or have more screen tearing?

I'm excited about Crossplay because it could provide more multiplayer gaming opportunities for those of us that really prefer handheld gaming. At the same time, I'm bewildered how this will actually work given the physics and ship design differences between WOHD and WO2048.

;212561']The patch for both of crossplay and bugfix is not available in Japan...
(Crossplay is not available in JP first version)

So the JPN version is missing content that can't be added by a patch? O_O

I sure wish North America and Asian regions liked (and supported) WipEout like our PAL brethren :(

leungbok
26th February 2012, 08:15 AM
I'm excited about Crossplay because it could provide more multiplayer gaming opportunities for those of us that really prefer handheld gaming. At the same time, I'm bewildered how this will actually work given the physics and ship design differences between WOHD and WO2048
It's pretty smooth. The ships handling seems a bit different, like a mix between HD & 2048. Not bad at all !

ZixXer
26th February 2012, 11:29 AM
I´m in europ, should i have cross play here?

and how do you normaly set up a crosplay so that we can both join, does the ps3 need to host or the vita, or doesent it mater at all?

plz help.

ty

Frances_Penfold
26th February 2012, 06:31 PM
Sorry ZixXer, haven't tried Crossplay yet, but I'm sure someone with more WO2048 experience can help you out :)

It's pretty smooth. The ships handling seems a bit different, like a mix between HD & 2048. Not bad at all !

Interesting. Does the handling feel different on the PS3 side as well? Sounds like there is an attempt to homogenize the physics between the two games, which seems rather ambitious.