PDA

View Full Version : How do I get the wipeout pulse packs

ag assassin
14th February 2012, 12:20 AM
I tried finding a zip file but no luck and I made a euro playstation account they have it but I don't know how to get a euro playstation card because you have to pay them in GBP£ how can I get it:sonar:

Ryuk
14th February 2012, 07:03 AM
I never paid for all the packs if you know what I mean.

mdhay
14th February 2012, 09:03 AM
You should just be able to use your credit card, and you'll be billed for the currency exchange.

MrSmadSmartAlex
14th February 2012, 05:50 PM
I tried finding a zip file but no luck
It won't work that way. The packs are locked to a PSN account. Besides, :naughty. :D

I made a euro playstation account they have it but I don't know how to get a euro playstation card because you have to pay them in GBP£ how can I get it:sonar:
I get cards from ebay. They sell US and Japanese cards on ebay.co.uk, so I'd imagine you can get European cards over there. ;)

ag assassin
14th February 2012, 08:30 PM
I DONT HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY:rolleyes:

MrSmadSmartAlex
14th February 2012, 09:00 PM
They cost the same or less than their value on the PSN (often with free postage)...

If you wanted to know how to buy one, as you said in your first post, I told you.
If what you were really trying to ask for is a link to pirated software, you've been told several times already that you're not going to get it here.

kaori
15th February 2012, 07:32 PM
It's funny like lot of ID with "assassin" are nocive for WipEout Pulse :paperbag

ag assassin
16th February 2012, 01:40 AM
and what the hell is that supposed to mean?:mad:

kaori
16th February 2012, 02:54 AM
Piracy or cheat.

Hellfire_WZ
16th February 2012, 01:42 PM
I DONT HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY:rolleyes:

Then you don't get the packs. Simple as that. You either take Alex's advice and order a PSN card from eBay, or you do without. There is no other method that will be discussed here.

Ryuk, I would say no more about that if I were you.

Nothing more needs to be said.