PDA

View Full Version : Star next to time on Leaderboards.

love9sick
4th February 2012, 05:35 AM
What does that star mean? and why isn't that time posted on the global leader boards? and if the fastest time in the world are the ones on the leader-boards and it always updates them than why does the guy here on the records page have a faster time than the fastest time globally on the leader boards for Moa Therma? The leader-boards never worked right for me for this game and always confused me.

Jav
4th February 2012, 07:48 AM
Perfect lap.
The perfect lap doesn't necessarily have to be the fastest one. The fastest one is posted to the leaderboards.
The reason for your last question: the global leaderboards have not been updating for a while. It's either that or he set the record offline.

love9sick
4th February 2012, 10:15 PM
I have a time that just never got updated onto the leader boards though. Maybe I'm just having the leader board problems that some report.

amplificated
4th February 2012, 10:38 PM
Probably should have used this (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5273) thread or used the search function, I remember asking this very question a long time ago so I know for sure the question has been asked before :P

The leaderboard problems affect everyone, btw. The servers appear to have ceased taking new data; all the records displayed are months old.
The good news is, Colonel_Gaddaffi (a member here on the site) appears to have managed to get the ball finally rolling for Sony to get a fix in place within the next couple of weeks, hopefully.