PDA

View Full Version : WipEout combined with Micro Machines?

Iwishantigravwasreal
21st January 2012, 06:11 PM
How about a set of tracks with a bit of a difference, like the omega league on Pure? Either make the ships smaller, or the landscapes (lab, snooker table, garden etc) bigger?

Killercrusher232
21st January 2012, 06:26 PM
Sounds fun, but normal Micromachines would be better...

Iwishantigravwasreal
21st January 2012, 08:00 PM
Sounds fun, but normal Micromachines would be better...
There were actually a number of Micro Machines games released for various platforms. I, for example, still have V3 on the PS1. Just an idea, anyway, to spice things up for those who have raced every circuit until it's ridiculously familiar :)

jesse9705
26th January 2012, 07:17 AM
That actually seems like a really cool idea, Maybe for a more modern Micro machines on the PC, you could make a wipeout mod?

UB3R~JKP
26th January 2012, 11:45 AM
I would totally play this. :lol

Iwishantigravwasreal
26th January 2012, 05:29 PM
I know I'd play it. I don't know how to do computer coding, so someone else would, I think, have to make the software. But I think the concept that I've come up with is interesting, so I'd love it if someone did make it. One of the beauties of WipEout is that there are so many situations that it could be set in, and Micro Machines were also very versatile, so a combination of the two is something I'd like to see. Weapons could also be incorporated, either as WipEout style missiles etc., claws and others from Micro Machines, or a combination of the two. Pick ups are already featured on MM, so speed boost pads could easily be introduced. Depending on your personal preferences, WipEout has good weapons for this idea, but from a purely comical point of view, the thought of antigrav vehicles firing peas and other stuff from around the house at each other makes me laugh even as I type... :lol :g

Amaroq Dricaldari
12th May 2012, 03:34 AM
The vehices in Fusion, Pure, Pulse, and HD are all the size of jets, whereas the ones in 2048 are the size of cars. I think those are small enough as it is, but if you want to go really extreme, you could go with enclosed AG bikes.

Iwishantigravwasreal
30th July 2012, 03:14 PM
It could be an extension to the Micro Machines game, so some of the unlockable vehicles are from WipEout, or the weaponry from MM could be made bigger. Perhaps the class of motorsport could be at youth level, so the vehicles are the size of go-karts or something... It's mainly the WipEout vehicle/ MM weapon combination I'd like to see, so I'm not hugely bothered about the size of the vehicles - although miniature AG ships would look quite funny...:P

Amaroq Dricaldari
30th July 2012, 03:17 PM
It is going to be Bathroom Rats all over again...