PDA

View Full Version : CoD Black Ops discussion

feisar rocket
16th January 2012, 07:55 AM
I was bored AF today, ran 2 races avec Bom, and played some black ops with a few, Francophones! Damn it was annoying. She-mar-skei, She-mar-skei! (<- frenche accent fail) Sounds cool coming from one person, but a whole lobby!? My french ami was shouting, "I am a wiener (frenche accent fail)"

To the real story, me and my bff, Alam was playing some b.o (<- I know SoA, I know ;) ). We join a lobby with abunch of max level people, a team of max level people, a clan of max level people. I swear we were gonna get kicked in the arse... it started like that, until high-school QB mode kicked in. I ran every one on my team like how the iceburg sank Titanic...

And listening to J-pop at the same time.

I would share more... but Remote Play makes my fingers numb...

MyNameIsBom
16th January 2012, 10:16 AM
urgh i got owned by you.. i kept getting pushed off the bridge on Anulpha Pass, and Sebencos Climb was a nightmare with u stealing all the weapon pads, i only had 13 energy left xD it was fun though, untill i had to go do dishes.

Race you again soon... sometime.... maybe and maybe well play a WET tournament :)

feisar rocket
16th January 2012, 12:59 PM
You would of beat me on Anulpha because I fell off the second lap... Sorry about stealing them all, Sebenco Climb is my favorite track!

Hellfire_WZ
16th January 2012, 05:00 PM
Hold on, I'm lost here... is this thread about Black Ops or Wipeout? The thread title isn't any help either... :?

feisar rocket
16th January 2012, 08:37 PM
Black ops,

I doesn't make sense because I was using Remote Play, it hurts to type, so I summed it up...

Better understanding; I was playing B.O, and my best friend and I joined a game of HQ. The other team were all in a clan, and 15th prestige.

I thought we were gonna get pwnd until, 5 minutes into the match... I started listening to Chain by BACK-ON (its japanese...)

Thats when I went in high-school quarter back mode (aka a jacka*s) and acted as "leader" when nobody wanted me to.

After when I got my 3rd gunship... they all raged quit...

Thats it without the details and the shouting on the mic...

P.S. I wanted to change the title but I was too late...

Hellfire_WZ
16th January 2012, 08:46 PM
Okay, I'll change it. Please make sure the thread title identifies the content clearly.

feisar rocket
16th January 2012, 08:49 PM
Ahh, thanks!

MyNameIsBom
17th January 2012, 02:53 AM
Hold on, I'm lost here... is this thread about Black Ops or Wipeout? The thread title isn't any help either... :?

My apologies for the off topic post :P