PDA

View Full Version : 2048 meetup 20-22 January, London?

amplificated
13th January 2012, 09:29 PM
Hi, I'm currently in London as part of a trip and given I will have 2048 for the Vita at the Japanese release, I figured it might serve as excuse to perhaps meet some of the players from this part of the world; and also give them a chance to have a play with the game maybe ;)

I'm flexible with my times at the moment, but some time between the 20th-22nd works best for me, so if anyone is interested, please let me know and we'll see what we can do.
I don't know where a good place would be, so if someone has suggestions, that would also be appreciated.

So, maybe I'll actually see some of you guys around? 8)

LJtheZombie
13th January 2012, 09:59 PM
Sounds good to me, I can probably pop in if there's a gathering. Can't say I could suggest a place right now though, but I'll be sure to let you know if i think of anything.

fdmstryct
13th January 2012, 11:41 PM
I wish I could, but I'm from Bulgaria.

Oryx Crake
14th January 2012, 01:08 AM
same here but yeah from sweden.

gmrtom7
14th January 2012, 01:29 AM
I'd love to come, but the Atlantic is pretty big.

rdmx
14th January 2012, 01:30 AM
And here I was thinking I could leech trying it in Melbourne :D

Chill
15th January 2012, 03:32 AM
If you guys has set this up sometime in later February I definately would be able to make it, but if you guys keep it at January I won't be able to make it cause I'll just be getting ready to travel back to the UK from Afghanistan... but I don't wanna make any bigger of a hassle on any of you guys so just let me know if you guys change the date please, it would just be cool to meet some people from here for the first time... :D

amplificated
16th January 2012, 10:01 PM
I'm just travelling, so I can't change the date to late Feb. Maybe early Feb since I'll probably be coming back to London, and that may be better if more people would be interested; there don't seem to be too many takers so far although I guess I'm waiting to hear from a couple of people :P

Chill
17th January 2012, 01:58 AM
Oh man my bad anyway I'm sorry... I thought it was a tourney guess I read it too fast, 2048 won't even be out yet then lol! my bad man too much money for me to get to London just to play the Japanese release, though I'm looking forward to some kind of meet up after 2048 is released so that everyone can play each other!